IL - Lt. Charles 'Joe' Gliniewicz, 52, found dead, Fox Lake, 1 Sep 2015 *wife arrested* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a freakin mess....

I agree - he had to be selling a lot of these supplies as been surmised here before.

Wow, just wow! What's next?

Wasn't money laundering mentioned along with everything else? I think once they can say for sure he was selling the equipment that will come next.

Well, depending on what else they've found in the clubhouse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, depending on what else they've found in the clubhouse.

The NBC video report had the interim Police Chief talk about prior presence of narcotics (K9 alerted?).

Question: JG was obviously the king of the Explorer program and shady dealings. Wife was doing the books. There were OTHERS in the Explorer leadership (listed on their website?). Are they under investigation? suspicion? Could ALL of this been going on without any of their knowledge?

With the new information coming out, I'm beginning to rethink my earlier theory on his death. He was going to be in a mountain of trouble.

The NBC video report had the interim Police Chief talk about prior presence of narcotics (K9 alerted?).

Question: JG was obviously the king of the Explorer program and shady dealings. Wife was doing the books. There were OTHERS in the Explorer leadership (listed on their website?). Are they under investigation? suspicion? Could ALL of this been going on without any of their knowledge?

I remember seeing 4 names on the Explorers page, CJG and his wife, and there was another officer and (I'm guessing) their wife. That's who I was assuming were the "other 2" being investigated.

Looks like a football huddle, with the quarterback drawing lines in the dirt to show his receivers where to run. I can't explain the lack of helmets and pads tho.....................

Flag football. They can't risk the injuries that accompany tackle football.

With the new information coming out, I'm beginning to rethink my earlier theory on his death. He was going to be in a mountain of trouble.

ITA.....he saw the tornado coming at him and decided it was time to make his exit. His ego couldn't withstand the public humiliation and scorn......so he left that for his family to deal with.

A couple of interesting tidbits here that I hadn't remember hearing or reading.

http://www.officer.com/news/12138272/fox-lake-officers-closed-in-before-fatal-shot

I am wondering why the sentence below is stated in the article when it was said that the finding of the body was in fact radioed in.

"One of the things they didn't do is call it in on the radio, which would have given us a better timeline, but there were so many escape routes ... There was plenty of merit in the fact that there were three suspects," Covelli said.

http://www.officer.com/news/12138272/fox-lake-officers-closed-in-before-fatal-shot

Here is a link to the Fox news September 2, 2015 article with audio of the radio transmission.

audio of radio transmission

Was CG becoming totally unhinged? Was he preparing for the collapse of government and stockpiling for his own militia? Selling to terrorists? This is all so bizarre. Who hoards gas masks?

And what about the 3 military vehicles? It'd be pretty hard to hide those. Where are they?

Will they begin interviewing all the kids in the Explorers to see what they know? How traumatic for them. And, now, narcotics, or the residue of them, found in the storage room. What next?

A few of those kids had to know something wasn't right.

A few of those kids had to know something wasn't right.
To them, it may have just been part of the program. And they knew they had a 'special' leader, with vast and creative resources. Although, going to Explorer events, they may have been over-equipped, in comparison to other groups.

I'd love to have a fully functional tank or helicopter if I could get one either for free or pretty cheap. Where's Gliniewicz when I really need him ? Let's make a deal !

I'd love to have a fully functional tank or helicopter if I could get one either for free or pretty cheap. Where's Gliniewicz when I really need him ? Let's make a deal !

Well, he cloned his son...but you'd better catch him before he is thrown in the brig. JMO

When do we get to read both Federal and State charges, polishing my glasses....JMO

http://www.fayobserver.com/military...fa7-83ad-53e6-8c56-2887f3a556b7.html?mode=jqm

Fort Bragg soldier, son of cop who committed suicide in Illinois, still on active duty

By Michael Futch Staff writer | Posted 3 days ago

<modsnip>

Gliniewicz remains on active duty with the 18th Airborne Corps, said spokesman Sgt. Maj. Thomas Clementson. He is assigned to the 1st Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division.

"We've gotten no official notification from official authorities investigating it to confirm that he is" a suspect, Clementson said. "Obviously, if that changes, we'll of course cooperate with them."

Detective Chris Covelli, a spokesman for the Lake County Sheriff's Office in Illinois, said in a Tuesday email he was unable to confirm or deny published reports of the son and wife being investigated in the Joseph Gliniewicz case.

"He's still at Fort Bragg. He's still assigned to the unit," Clementson said. "The media reporting out of Illinois - and the national media has picked up on this - indicate that he's a person of interest or a part of the investigation. We've gotten no notification of this, that he is under investigation. At this point, I think it's speculation."

<modsnip>

I can understand why they aren't going after DJ Gliniewicz right now. He's right where they want him, accounted for and accessible. He's just a little fish in the big pond, they have a whole lot of paperwork to process before they get around to worrying about his infractions.

If that lady he was married to refuses to verify the story, the whole thing may go away anyway. She may claim they were really in love and that'll be the end of it. They need her to verify the scam......which may result in her getting in trouble as well........you know, defrauding the government ?

I am wondering why the sentence below is stated in the article when it was said that the finding of the body was in fact radioed in."One of the things they didn't do is call it in on the radio, which would have given us a better timeline, but there were so many escape routes ... There was plenty of merit in the fact that there were three suspects," Covelli said.http://www.officer.com/news/12138272/fox-lake-officers-closed-in-before-fatal-shotHere is a link to the Fox news September 2, 2015 article with audio of the radio transmission.audio of radio transmission
After reading the incident report, I think they meant the first two responding officers who actually found CG did not radio in the find. It was one of the 3rd and 4th officers on the scene who actually made the radio call.

If that lady he was married to refuses to verify the story, the whole thing may go away anyway. She may claim they were really in love and that'll be the end of it. They need her to verify the scam......which may result in her getting in trouble as well........you know, defrauding the government ?

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/local/45638279-story

Grams, read a text Brown sent him Friday afternoon, with shocking allegations about a police conspiracy to sanction Brown's sham marriage to DJ.
&#8220;It&#8217;s all a ******** lie minus the marriage part and it was to help Joe and DJ and three cops sat me in a room, told me it wasn't illegal,&#8221; the text read.

H
After reading the incident report, I think they meant the first two responding officers who actually found CG did not radio in the find. It was one of the 3rd and 4th officers on the scene who actually made the radio call.

Thank you so much Cubby, I appreciate your help. I should not have read the article so fast.

For real!! We could take a road trip to Wisconsin in it! CheeseHead hats are on me!!! :happydance:

I can understand why they aren't going after DJ Gliniewicz right now. He's right where they want him, accounted for and accessible. He's just a little fish in the big pond, they have a whole lot of paperwork to process before they get around to worrying about his infractions.

Yup. I agree with you about DJ not being of major concern to them at the moment. Not like he's going anywhere. They can take their time with him.

As far as the sham marriage, I'll bet my bottom dollar that there are PLENTY of texts about the sham marriage. Joe was quite the texter apparently. I'll bet he left plenty of evidence on his phone.

moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette
Back