IL - Lt. Charles 'Joe' Gliniewicz, 52, found dead, Fox Lake, 1 Sep 2015 *wife arrested* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Which kid went to college on a $15,000 gift from the Exploders? JMO

He sure left a mess for her.

Yeah, it's crazy because the wrongly accused guy is suing the estate and now the owner of the logo is too. Her accounts are frozen. She is being investigated. Who knows what else will come of this?

But I'm sorry, I do not for a second think she was unaware. I believe she knew exactly what was going on with the money at least. Now did she know about the sexual harassment, the adult websites, the dating sites, the exact purchases for the Explorers? Maybe not. But if the purchases had to do with some scheme for increasing the Explorers account, which by all intents and purposes appears to have been their PERSONAL account as well, then I think she knew all about that too.

It's going to be time to pay the piper, I'm afraid. It's all well and good until you get caught. Oh well.... run with the dogs and you're gonna step in some $hit eventually....

moo

Yeah, it's crazy because the wrongly accused guy is suing the estate and now the owner of the logo is too. Her accounts are frozen. She is being investigated. Who knows what else will come of this?

But I'm sorry, I do not for a second think she was unaware. I believe she knew exactly what was going on with the money at least. Now did she know about the sexual harassment, the adult websites, the dating sites, the exact purchases for the Explorers? Maybe not. But if the purchases had to do with some scheme for increasing the Explorers account, which by all intents and purposes appears to have been their PERSONAL account as well, then I think she knew all about that too.

It's going to be time to pay the piper, I'm afraid. It's all well and good until you get caught. Oh well.... run with the dogs and you're gonna step in some $hit eventually....

moo

I agree she knew what was going on with the Explorer's account, there's no way she didn't.

Does anyone remember the time frame from the gun being missing to the gun being found?

moo

She knew what was going on and just like Joe she knew it was all about to come crashing down on them. I'll bet she's very, very angry with him right now.

I didn't see the following detail mentioned - not that it matters much but MG was granted a loan today, negotiated by her lawyers in court, for the amount of $4,200. The amount is close to that anyway (could be a hundred or so off).
While working in the kitchen earlier today, I heard the info coming from the TV - not sure what channel.
The loan is to tide MG over until the monetary issues are decided.
Does the date December 7 mean anything?

I didn't see the following detail mentioned - not that it matters much but MG was granted a loan today, negotiated by her lawyers in court, for the amount of $4,200. The amount is close to that anyway (could be a hundred or so off).
While working in the kitchen earlier today, I heard the info coming from the TV - not sure what channel.

Guess not. Wonder what happened to all the donated money, that wasn't frozen in bank accounts.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/melodie-gliniewicz-allowed-to-withdraw-$4k-in-donations/1092624/

Why isn't the link working? I'll try again.
http://abc7chicago.com/news/melodie-gliniewicz-allowed-to-withdraw-$4k-in-donations/1092624/

Here's a link to support my claim - loan amount $4,187.
Hearing on December 7th. (short term memory not too bad - lol!)

No clue. Google MG court today's date

Which kid went to college on a $15,000 gift from the Exploders? JMO

I wondered that at first too, but then I remembered something about CG going back to school for his masters? I think it might have been to pay off CG's own student loan.

Wish we had a slush fund. Some people get away with conduct I do not understand. Pizzes me off.

attachment.php

In GI Joe's Explorers stash. I have no words.....

photo source:
http://www.lakecountyjournal.com/20...ewiczs-secret-surplus-military-stash/dvh5eah/

I saw this and at first thought it wasn't for real, that someone added it for a joke. I can not believe it is real!

I noticed the empty Steel Reserve bottle, and I have to comment on that. Steel Reserve was one of the high alcohol content things I used to drink before I stopped drinking. It's cheap and can get someone loaded drunk for a few dollars. And the taste is just nasty. If CG was drinking that it wasn't for the taste, it was to get drunk cheaply. Gross. just disgusting. I am so glad my drinking days are long behind me. blech.

Something about this picture of the discarded resuscitation dummy is really disturbing. The way it's all cut up in pieces. Why is the end of her nose cut off?

Something about this picture of the discarded resuscitation dummy is really disturbing. The way it's all cut up in pieces. Why is the end of her nose cut off?

I agree completely, and wonder about the nose. I was trained on one of those ('Resusci-Annie' or something?) and I have a hard time figuring out how one could get so beaten up if not deliberately (I likewise noticed the nose right away too). They're expensive, too. Perhaps the Exploders were using it for target practice or something? At any rate, I also thought it was disturbing. The dolls were supposedly modeled after someone who died because there was nobody trained in AR, and I was taught to treat them respectfully.

moo
Prior to it being made public that Melodie is being investigated, no one here could speak about her due to the fact that for many weeks after the death of her husband, understandably, she and the rest of the family members were off limits to post about as far as anything negative.
Many things that I knew about from various people that I spoke to here in Fox Lake is that Melodie knew long ago about the affairs, dating websites, the Explorer activities and some of the Police Union litigation. Melodie was not innocent in knowing certain circumstances.
Melodie did know about the affairs, her husband was not he only one who sought others online and in person. There was no marriage Respect.

Well he's definitely rocked her world, while he is escaped in dealing with what he knew was coming...
It was known prior to his death, what would be unleashed.

Guess not. Wonder what happened to all the donated money, that wasn't frozen in bank accounts.
It takes time to investigate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB
Back