IL - Lt. Charles 'Joe' Gliniewicz, 52, found dead, Fox Lake, 1 Sep 2015 *wife arrested* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Something about this picture of the discarded resuscitation dummy is really disturbing. The way it's all cut up in pieces. Why is the end of her nose cut off?

LOL let's unleash the psychologists! JMO

Prior to it being made public that Melodie is being investigated, no one here could speak about her due to the fact that for many weeks after the death of her husband, understandably, she and the rest of the family members were off limits to post about as far as anything negative.
Many things that I knew about from various people that I spoke to here in Fox Lake is that Melodie knew long ago about the affairs, dating websites, the Explorer activities and some of the Police Union litigation. Melodie was not innocent in knowing certain circumstances.
Melodie did know about the affairs, her husband was not he only one who sought others online and in person. There was no marriage Respect.

It was known prior to his death, what would be unleashed.

It takes time to investigate.

omg I read this too quickly and thought you'd written "sought others online and in prison!"

Prior to it being made public that Melodie is being investigated, no one here could speak about her due to the fact that for many weeks after the death of her husband, understandably, she and the rest of the family members were off limits to post about as far as anything negative.
Many things that I knew about from various people that I spoke to here in Fox Lake is that Melodie knew long ago about the affairs, dating websites, the Explorer activities and some of the Police Union litigation. Melodie was not innocent in knowing certain circumstances.
Melodie did know about the affairs, her husband was not he only one who sought others online and in person. There was no marriage Respect.

It was known prior to his death, what would be unleashed.

It takes time to investigate.

Yeah it's hard not being able to say things you know... Thanks for verifying that she had knowledge of these things prior to his death other than the money issues which we knew.

There were 3 Humvees mentioned in the inventory. Did they go to the FLPD?

Otherwise, how could 3 HUMVEES be hidden?

There were 3 Humvees mentioned in the inventory. Did they go to the FLPD?

Otherwise, how could 3 HUMVEES be hidden?

Perhaps in a chop shop or a used car lot? No idea why the Exploders would need them.

Through the program, Fox Lake police received weapons and vehicles — including 24 pistols, 10 rifles and three Humvees, according to LESO records — but those never went to the Explorers and are accounted for, said task force spokesman Christopher Covelli, a Lake County sheriff's detective.

The Daily Herald Special Report part 1 is an interesting "story" of most of the facts (and some supposition) that have been sleuthed around here for months. Makes for a compelling made-for-TV script, huh?

Interesting things to me - picture of Filenko walking the scene,

"In the deleted messages, and in those that Gliniewicz left intact, he never mentions suicide. Investigators believe he set his plan in motion that morning." - when I came around to the suicide theory, this is exactly what I thought went down.

"Filenko says investigators suspect Gliniewicz sat in his parked car for 20 minutes, deleting messages from his personal cellphone," and
"Fox Lake police begin roll call at 7:45 a.m., so there are no other officers on the streets when Gliniewicz radios in."- hadn't considered the possibly calculated timing of when he did these things.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20151122/news/151129722/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Fantastic! I got to read the story and watch the video at the Facebook page. Thanks to everyone!

The initial reports of the two body shots were way off. They weren't 200 yards apart. It seems more like 2 yards. It all happened in that one little area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB
Back