IL - Man previously charged for sexually abusing horse arrested again for trespassing on a horse farm, July 26, 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Ebon

Former Member
Reaction score

Jack-R.-Blanke-Adams-County-Sheriffs-Office.jpg

A 39-year-old Illinois man who was arrested earlier this year when he was allegedly caught “performing coitus” on a horse was taken into custody again over the weekend after authorities said they found him trespassing in someone’s horse barn, where he was spotted standing near a couple of horses with his “genitals exposed.”

Jack R. Blanke was arrested in the pre-dawn hours of Sunday morning and charged with one count of criminal trespass to real property, authorities confirmed to Law&Crime.

As previously reported by Law&Crime, ACSO deputies made the repulsive discovery just after midnight on April 28 while on patrol in Melrose Township, about 130 miles southwest of Peoria.

Several deputies were conducting stationary patrols at approximately 12:44 a.m. near a farm in the 4200 block of Deer Ridge Road when they allegedly came across Blanke having intercourse with the horse. Authorities said that Blanke was standing on a five-gallon bucket and feeding apples to the animal while simultaneously “performing coitus.”

Blanke was arrested and charged with one count of unlawful sexual contact with an animal, a class four felony, one misdemeanor count of criminal trespass to land, and one count of criminal damage of property.

This guy's area isn't far from me. He has serious mental health issues MOO. It's the only explanation I can come up with. How in the name of anything holy are you gonna go out and do such a thing AGAIN after having already been caught at this behavior, publicly named, and shamed? It's obviously some sick compulsion he has, awful and sad and pathetic all rolled up into one hot mess. UGGH

Illinois man arrested for 'sexual contact with a horse'

This peculiar individual had previously been arrested in April on charges related to engaging in sexual contact with an animal. However, it seems that Blanke's penchant for inappropriate behavior has escalated, as he was recently apprehended for trespassing in the presence of horses while exposing his genitals.

Read More: Illinois Man Arrested Again With Genitals Exposed Near Horses

articles about previous incident
Man arrested for having sexual contact with horse, deputies say

Parker asked for $2,000 bond. Assistant Public Defender Sarah Lucey requested $1,000, saying Blanke is on disability and received $1,000 a month from that — and his rent is $700. “That leaves precious little for food,” she said.
Whoa, Nellie! Quincy man arrested for having sex with horse in Melrose Township – Muddy River News

What in the heck.

UGGGHHH...

But wait- could this be satire?? Some of the linked articles honest to God look like spoofs.

As an equestrian, I have some questions. Primarily how does one feed apples and engage in coitus unless said animal is quite small? I have 2 quarter horses and an Arab, I have done extensive work on their flexibility along neck and back to get them to flex back to their girth (behind their shoulders). So if one is standing at the backside of a horse you would only have an arms length to hold an apple or a treat which would imply exceptionally long arms or short horse. Or tossing treats to within horse grabbing distance without making horse move, which I don’t think would be possible to have good enough aim mid coitus but I’ve never tried to toss an apple into a bucket mid deed. Seems like a bucket of feed or apples would have been more effective to accomplish such a “task”. So is he molesting Shetlands or minis or does he have really long arms?

This guy's area isn't far from me. He has serious mental health issues MOO. It's the only explanation I can come up with. How in the name of anything holy are you gonna go out and do such a thing AGAIN after having already been caught at this behavior, publicly named, and shamed? It's obviously some sick compulsion he has, awful and sad and pathetic all rolled up into one hot mess. UGGH

Illinois man arrested for 'sexual contact with a horse'

This peculiar individual had previously been arrested in April on charges related to engaging in sexual contact with an animal. However, it seems that Blanke's penchant for inappropriate behavior has escalated, as he was recently apprehended for trespassing in the presence of horses while exposing his genitals.

Read More: Illinois Man Arrested Again With Genitals Exposed Near Horses

articles about previous incident
Man arrested for having sexual contact with horse, deputies say

Parker asked for $2,000 bond. Assistant Public Defender Sarah Lucey requested $1,000, saying Blanke is on disability and received $1,000 a month from that — and his rent is $700. “That leaves precious little for food,” she said.
Whoa, Nellie! Quincy man arrested for having sex with horse in Melrose Township – Muddy River News

If he's on disability and doesn't have a jobby job, then he doesn't need to be bailed out. He'll make just as much money in custody as he would at home, and wouldn't have those pesky equine temptations to worry about either. Winner winner.

As an equestrian, I have some questions. Primarily how does one feed apples and engage in coitus unless said animal is quite small? I have 2 quarter horses and an Arab, I have done extensive work on their flexibility along neck and back to get them to flex back to their girth (behind their shoulders). So if one is standing at the backside of a horse you would only have an arms length to hold an apple or a treat which would imply exceptionally long arms or short horse. Or tossing treats to within horse grabbing distance without making horse move, which I don’t think would be possible to have good enough aim mid coitus but I’ve never tried to toss an apple into a bucket mid deed. Seems like a bucket of feed or apples would have been more effective to accomplish such a “task”. So is he molesting Shetlands or minis or does he have really long arms?

I’m ok with just knowing the basics.

Maybe you put the apples in a bucket and then mosey around to do your dirty deed while the horse munches away. I'm grateful that all of my mares would kick his head off. The geldings might stick around for the apples...

Maybe you put the apples in a bucket and then mosey around to do your dirty deed while the horse munches away. I'm grateful that all of my mares would kick his head off. The geldings might stick around for the apples...
That’s what my husband said, our mares would kick the piss out of someone. My gelding would appreciate the bucket but would want to face you while he ate, don’t know if I could work my way around behind him while eating, he’s been trained to keep his eyes on me and if I see a booty I’ll slap it with my hand to get his eyes towards me. Same for my mares. That’s the last end of the horse I want pointed at me .

Jack-R.-Blanke-Adams-County-Sheriffs-Office.jpg

A 39-year-old Illinois man who was arrested earlier this year when he was allegedly caught “performing coitus” on a horse was taken into custody again over the weekend after authorities said they found him trespassing in someone’s horse barn, where he was spotted standing near a couple of horses with his “genitals exposed.”

Jack R. Blanke was arrested in the pre-dawn hours of Sunday morning and charged with one count of criminal trespass to real property, authorities confirmed to Law&Crime.

As previously reported by Law&Crime, ACSO deputies made the repulsive discovery just after midnight on April 28 while on patrol in Melrose Township, about 130 miles southwest of Peoria.

Several deputies were conducting stationary patrols at approximately 12:44 a.m. near a farm in the 4200 block of Deer Ridge Road when they allegedly came across Blanke having intercourse with the horse. Authorities said that Blanke was standing on a five-gallon bucket and feeding apples to the animal while simultaneously “performing coitus.”

Blanke was arrested and charged with one count of unlawful sexual contact with an animal, a class four felony, one misdemeanor count of criminal trespass to land, and one count of criminal damage of property.
Who would find this funny? It's sick and twisted, and I wish they'd make penalties more severe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back