GUILTY IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019 *Three Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So Clarissa DID get checked out at the hospital, and it was determined she had not just given birth. So I assume they were just gathering all of their evidence, but gosh the details of this case are just downright sickening and frightening that there are people out there that are this sick and twisted. Her poor family having to live through this and what happened to her before she died.

The article did clarify that this was the 2nd time she was at their house, which makes sense why she was more comfortable going there alone that day.

Marlen Ochoa-Lopez death: 3 charged in murder of pregnant Chicago woman denied bond

Can someone give me a synopsis of this case? Why did they want her baby? Usually it's either one crazy woman or more rarely a couple.
The woman's adult son died of natural causes and she couldn't get over it and wanted to replace him. See the Bond proffer in Marlen Ochoa-Lopez killing. Bond proffer in Marlen Ochoa-Lopez killing

So Clarissa DID get checked out at the hospital, and it was determined she had not just given birth. So I assume they were just gathering all of their evidence, but gosh the details of this case are just downright sickening and frightening that there are people out there that are this sick and twisted. Her poor family having to live through this and what happened to her before she died.

The article did clarify that this was the 2nd time she was at their house, which makes sense why she was more comfortable going there alone that day.

Marlen Ochoa-Lopez death: 3 charged in murder of pregnant Chicago woman denied bond
I saw that she had been checked, AND the hospital staff cleaned the unexplained blood off of her and took care of her. Such a huge red flag. IMO.

Over 20 decades ago in Illinois, there was a horrifying crime involving Debra Evans, her children and unborn child.
This truly is a must see video.

My God, the woman that murdered Debra, her 2 children and took her unborn child from her also had her tubes tied like the evil bi*** that claimed that she had a baby. Both cases, they let people know prior that their tubes were tied. Yet they both somehow forgot they told people that....
Both cases, the murders were planned months in advance.
Any thoughts on this video would be truly appreciated.

No remorse from any of the cold hearted killers in both cases.

Last edited:
Rest in peace to the beautiful mommy to be Marlen. I pray that the baby is not suffering and am thankful that his real family can now be with him and have special memories of loving him. It is so sad to read that Marlen's husband was with her the 1st time she was at their house; if only he would of kept going with her. I can't imagine the pain he is in right now.

I can't believe that first responders didn't call this in. The woman who claimed the baby was hers was middle-aged, and looked it, (frankly I would have placed her in her 50's, not her late 40's)

Agreed, I live in Chicago and know that LE is overwhelmed, but yes, there were serious clues here that were missed. The woman that claimed the baby was hers was WAY too old in appearance (and actual age) to likely be a mother. She looks like she is in her 50's. First responders should have had the hinky meter going on full time with that, given a young pregnant woman went missing at the same time, all over the news. Plus they took her to the hospital. Did the hospital not even do an exam which would have disclosed this woman had NOT given birth that da? The Marlen Ochoa-Lopez slaying: Mother and daughter charged with strangling teen mom, cutting baby from womb

Everyone dropped the ball here. The worst part for me is seeing their mug shots, they simply look angry, there is ZERO remorse here for the loss of two lives, the mother, and the baby, who will most certainly not survive nor the grief they have brought on to a happy family. I hope I get jury duty on this one.
The nurses stated that it did not appear that she gave birth and the authorities were notified. A DNA test was conducted using the toothbrush and hairbrush of Marlen.

Mother, daughter plotted killing of pregnant woman to steal her baby for nearly a month, prosecutors say

The nurses stated that it did not appear that she gave birth and the authorities were notified. A DNA test was conducted using the toothbrush and hairbrush of Marlen.

Mother, daughter plotted killing of pregnant woman to steal her baby for nearly a month, prosecutors say

Beyond depraved. I would put cutting a baby from a woman, letting her die, and pretending that the baby is yours...and there have been several other cases like this, the one in Colorado is similar.
https://www-m.cnn.com/2016/04/29/us...00-years/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

This case literally has me petrified, how do we have such horrific people in this world? She has children of her own, a grandchild on the way, and this is something she saw as ok. Her other children wanted nothing to do with her, makes me feel like the daughter that helped her has something the “mother” could use against her.

I just hope that when this goes to trial the family of Marlen are able to handle it. The gruesome details this far, are so disturbing that I am sick.

Over 20 decades ago in Illinois, there was a horrifying crime involving Debra Evans, her children and unborn child.
This truly is a must see video.

My God, the woman that murdered Debra, her 2 children and took her unborn child from her also had her tubes tied like the evil bi*** that claimed that she had a baby. Both cases, they let people know prior that their tubes were tied. Yet they both somehow forgot they told people that....
Both cases, the murders were planned months in advance.
Any thoughts on this video would be truly appreciated.

No remorse from any of the cold hearted killers in both cases.
Thora Jay,
Thank you so much for sharing this documentary on fetal theft/abduction. So worth the 47 or so minutes because I am struggling to make sense of the unspeakable things that happened to Marlene and her family like I'm sure we all are. We are just not programmed to understand such profound evil.
A few observations of the documentary:
  • All three in the doc seemed highly narcissistic or insensitive/unaware of the shocking, brutal harm they were inflicting. It was all about getting their needs met at whatever costs, no matter what.
  • They were in fragile relationships that could end if a baby were not produced, somehow.
  • Surprisingly, they all already had other kids.
  • They showed no remorse. They lied about what really happened, despite evidence to the contrary, such as tied fallopian tubes, etc.

My heart hurts knowing that there has been and is now, evil walking among us.

Well I probably will be not well liked after I say what is on my mind. I will say that if you disagree with my thoughts, that is truly ok with me, I will have no hard feelings at all. We all have are own opinions and no one should worry about disagreeing with me.

I have to say this.

The ones that commit the crimes of taking lives with no regard for human life should be eliminated.

There is absolutely no reason why they should be afforded the luxury of continuing their life in paid for by tax payers. Especially by taxpayers that are victims of crimes, relatives of victims, or ones like us that mourn ones we do not even know.

We are horrified, we mourn, we help by posting cases here hoping to help solve cases. Does anyone think for even a second that the evil ones have remorse in their heart. No, they do not and never will. Some of them may attempt to, but that is only for self preservation and the attempt to deceive.

Think about it, why would you want to allow such demons to go on living in facilities that offer more amenities then than we do. I have to ensure that I keep my job for a roof under my head, food in the house, cable bill paid, electric, health care, insurance, entertainment and so on. Those evil ones do not pay a dime for anything and none of those things will be cut off from them. those amenities will always be there for them as long as they live.

All the while, they are kicked back in living free with no remorse at all. Oh yeah they also can write grievances on the Correctional Officers overseeing them for public safety when they purposely cause an infraction, they can grieve it. They sue facilities for the smallest things. Just look at the inmate lawsuits. Oh wait a minute, sorry I called them inmates, a large amount of jails and prisons refer to them as "clients", you cannot refer to them as inmates.
If all states will not enact the death penalty, then why not send them off on an unsecured island and let them live out the rest of their lives in fear of someone knocking them off.

We are supposed to be a civilized society.
I am sick and tired of people getting off on the insanity defense. , they were sane when they committed the crime(s).

Last edited:
Thora Jay,
Thank you so much for sharing this documentary on fetal theft/abduction. So worth the 47 or so minutes because I am struggling to make sense of the unspeakable things that happened to Marlene and her family like I'm sure we all are. We are just not programmed to understand such profound evil.
A few observations of the documentary:
  • All three in the doc seemed highly narcissistic or insensitive/unaware of the shocking, brutal harm they were inflicting. It was all about getting their needs met at whatever costs, no matter what.
  • They were in fragile relationships that could end if a baby were not produced, somehow.
  • Surprisingly, they all already had other kids.
  • They showed no remorse. They lied about what really happened, despite evidence to the contrary, such as tied fallopian tubes, etc.
Dear FormerOakPartner,
I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to watch the full video.
The list of your observations is fantastic. I hope that because of your post, others will take the time to watch the video. Again, I truly cannot thank you enough FormerOakPartner.

A lot of folks want the DP brought back for this case. But I doubt their time in prison will be easy and they may get their just desserts. Think about the rage other inmates will feel toward women who cut a woman open and caused the death of the baby. Seriously, I’m not sure there could be a worse crime in many women’s eyes.

Ok, this woman is off-the-charts psycho, and I know I’ve read of other similar cases. Certainly we cannot get into such diseased
minds but I don’t understand why a person would befriend a pregnant woman, have ongoing contact with her, but not wait until the baby is actually born before snatching the baby. I know that sounds sick that I’m even contemplating this but it just seems like killing the mother in this fashion must be part of some thrill or something. Otherwise they could kidnap the delivered baby in a much less gruesome manner. Not that I’m trying to help with suggestions or anything. I just don’t understand all the extra horror on top of a cruel crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back