GUILTY IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019 *Three Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The details of this horrible crime are just too much for me, and I've been here at WS since 2009 and have seen and read so much horror.

They researched on the internet how to strangle someone, and carefully planned this atrocity. What kind if evil are we seeing here?! Beyond human comprehension. Where do these individuals (can't call them persons) come from?!

Life without parole in solitary confinement. Hard time.

I guess I can see why a parent would want to. Like Morgan Harrington's parents. But at least Morgan was skeletal. How horrific. Hopefully everyone else reconsiders now that her father has viewed her.

And Lacy Peterson's mom. But she ended up just placing her hand on top of a sheet which has her daughter's torso underneath. She just wanted to touch some part of her for the last time.

That's possibly what happened here.

The staff are typically very sensitive and compassionate with family who want to be near or see remains under such circumstances.

The details of this horrible crime are just too much for me, and I've been here at WS since 2009 and have seen and read so much horror.

They researched on the internet how to strangle someone, and carefully planned this atrocity. What kind if evil are we seeing here?! Beyond human comprehension. Where do these individuals (can't call them persons) come from?!

Life without parole in solitary confinement. Hard time.

This is what confuses me. Typically these cases involve one deranged woman desperate for a baby. Insane from her desire. But two other people involved in the delusion?

I know in Savannah Greywind's case a couple conspired. That's not usual in the cases we've seen. However, even more stunning is a pregnant young woman got involved?

I keep seeing the term "evil" used to describe this. It's more than just that though. It's completely insane.

How did three people think this was okay? How did a pregnant woman agree to this? And why? Why couldn't this insane woman just enjoy her grandchild who was coming?

How did she call the police and ask for help thinking she would Et away with not having given birth and not having blood where it should be if she had given birth?

And she had the gall to set up a fundraising page for the dying baby she killed?

I don't know if I've seen a case as insane as this.

You know what. I’m generally a staunch supporter of LE and think Chicago PD has a particularly hard row to hoe. However, in this case someone clearly dropped the ball.

There was a near-dead baby rushed to the hospital under suspicious circumstances around the time of the missing woman’s due date. Her car was out in the open by the murderer’s house for weeks. Plenty of social media clues to follow.

It’s pitiful it took this long for CPD to put it all together. Even worse if they also ignored tips from family and friends. They are lucky the perps were so extremely stupid that they kept the body around for 3 weeks.

Did LE not try very hard to solve this case, or did they try but were so incompetent it took them weeks even w/tips from the public? Not sure which, and not sure which would be worse.

MOO

Agreed. I didn't know it took three weeks. I thought it was days.

They knew immediately that the ghoul had not given birth. Why wouldn't there be an immediate call to police? And yes it's not 48 hours but it would be rather quick to figure out from social media (if they had easy access), who she was talking to and where Marlen was going when she disappeared.

I know cell phone records can take a while to obtain.

But the car? Found right down the street from where a baby was found? When did the hospital report this baby as being born under suspicious circumstances? Did they at all? Why didn't they immediately call police- that day- when they noted the monster had not given birth?

So thinking about all of the events, I 100% think the “holes” or confusion as to why they didn’t automatically realize that these two cases could be related just isn’t the case. I truly think from the get go they were investigating this connection. I also think that they had to have all of their ducks in a row.

They have a missing mother due any day, they have a woman just randomly have a baby that’s not breathing around the same time. I understand that random stuff happens all of the time, but truthfully I think they knew the 46 year old was at the hospital (she wasn’t gonna go anywhere), they could stake out the house while gathering all of their evidence and then make the arrests.

I do have a question, the parking tickets were those issues by the police department or is it the parking authority? If it’s the police department they must have a good reason to have left the car there. Was it part of the plan to make the perps feel somewhat comfortable?

That would make sense except I don't think anyone would leave that baby anywhere near those freaks. Didn't they have access to him for three weeks in the hospital?

That would make sense except I don't think anyone would leave that baby anywhere near those freaks. Didn't they have access to him for three weeks in the hospital?

Yes they had “access” to the baby, but if it came down to removing life support or not I have to think they wouldn’t have allowed them to decide. But honestly since I posted this there have been so many articles I truly think that the ball was 100% dropped and that Marlens family have been way wronged in more ways than just the monsters who killed her.

1) I assumed that the perp refused to be checked or treated..but she got checked and they knew she didn’t give birth.

2) I assumed LE had put two and two together quickly because of the connection on Facebook. But they didn’t until May 7th when a friend of Marlens tipped them off.

3) The car having the parking tickets on it really bothers me. They would have been alerted a lot sooner had whoever was filling those out, knew there was a BOLO on that car.

Interesting reading on fetal abduction for those interested.

Why Killer Women Steal Fetuses

This is a very good, comprehensive article about who and why. Bizarre.

It seems it's partially munchausenesque and partially rage.

I hope no one gets offended by this but I've noticed that the fetal abductors are typically quite unattractive while the victims are often very pretty.

I wonder if that plays into their narcissistic panic and rage.

Interesting that they've had no such cases in Europe or Asia.

And yet she was allowed in NICU with a baby that wasn’t hers? WTH!

THAT's what I'm saying. They knew at once that this was not her child. She should've been separated immediately from the baby and the police called that very day.

Instead, they were allowed near the baby to take photos and and snuggle, etc. Dangerous.

Regarding kidnapping a newborn, it's a lot harder than it used to be. Hospitals nowadays are using precautions to prevent that. Cameras are everywhere. So kidnapping newborn from the hospital would be difficult. Most people also don't leave newborns on the streets un-attended.

Yes but advertising free stuff seems to work to lure the women to the home.

This is a very good, comprehensive article about who and why. Bizarre.

It seems it's partially munchausenesque and partially rage.

I hope no one gets offended by this but I've noticed that the fetal abductors are typically quite unattractive while the victims are often very pretty.

I wonder if that plays into their narcissistic panic and rage.

Interesting that they've had no such cases in Europe or Asia.

I did notice that. These women that typically do this are typically very unattractive. I do wonder if that plays something into this. Each and every one of these women I have seen who have been attacked are beautiful and lovely. Each of them are described as kind and loving people.

What is it about that? It’s very fairy tale like where you have an old hag kill a beautiful young woman.

I think this might play into their narcissism somehow? Either they see themselves as these women? Or, they hate these women because these women...have it all, beauty, kindness, a loving family, etc.

Hospital's behavior is hard to figure out here. If they realized the woman claiming to be the mother hasn't given birth, why didn't they contact police and child protective services right away? Hospital is of course refusing to say anything because of patients privacy rights, but I don't get why they haven't contacted police immediately if they knew this woman had a newborn yet has not given birth to him.

They did contact them right away.

I did notice that. These women that typically do this are typically very unattractive. I do wonder if that plays something into this. Each and every one of these women I have seen who have been attacked are beautiful and lovely. Each of them are described as kind and loving people.

What is it about that? It’s very fairy tale like where you have an old hag kill a beautiful young woman.

I think this might play into their narcissism somehow? Either they see themselves as these women? Or, they hate these women because these women...have it all, beauty, kindness, a loving family, etc.

Probably both. Their narcissistic delusion sees themselves as these women. Their narcissistic panic assures them they're nothing remotely close.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back