Recovered/Located IL - Mary Agnes Moroney, 2, Chicago, 15 May 1930

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It would be best to put Mary Agnes with her real mother. JMO.

I hope that we can find Joan Gay Croft's descendants in the same way.

I fear that Mary Agnes had been able to connect the dots in the last years before she died, that would have meant a very ugly confrontation with her fake "Mom" and very likely an even uglier traumatization at the hands of the tabloid media of the nineties that The Simpsons skewered so correctly with "Rock Bottom" (in the episode "Homer Badman").

Has Mary Agnes been re-interred (or a cenotaph placed) with her actual Mom that died in the 1960s?
"that _if_ Mary Agnes" - i was typing too fast and forgot to check.

I agree Mary should be buried with her mother. That woman went through hell and back trying to get her baby back and I’m sure Mary would want to be with the people who truly loved her

I agree Mary should be buried with her mother. That woman went through hell and back trying to get her baby back and I’m sure Mary would want to be with the people who truly loved her
Mary's REAL mom spent over 30 years until she died in a broken and devastated and haunted state because of a woman who had no right (*).
(*: it is more than past time to make "... who had no right" a gender-neutral phrase in the TC community).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back