Found Deceased IL - Noah Enos, 26, last seen at a concert, phone died, never made it home, Chicago, 12 Jun 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
noah-enos.jpg

CHICAGO (CBS) Chicago police is asking for the public's help in locating a missing man last seen at a concert in the West Town neighborhood on Monday.

The family of Noah Enos, 26, told CBS 2 he went was last seen at a concert at the Salt Shed. His family confirmed his phone died around 10 p.m.

His family plans to search the area and pass out flyers Wednesday.

He is described as 5 feet 11 inches tall weighing 140 pounds with brown eyes, black hair, and a light complexion.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Chicago Police Department Area Five SVU at 312-746-6554.

Noah Enos was last seen at the King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard concert, in the city's Goose Island neighborhood. His girlfriend said his phone died around 10 p.m., and he never made it home.

JUN 14, 2023
[...]

Wijs told NBC Chicago her boyfriend went to the King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard concert with a coworker.

Noah texted her and sent her messages on Snapchat throughout the night, including a picture inside the venue. She said her last message from Noah was around 9 p.m. His phone died about an hour later.

“They did review some of the footage and they saw him and his coworker walking around the venue at about 9:30 p.m. They said the show ended at 10 p.m. so there’s a 30 minute gap that they’re looking into to see maybe where he would have gone into the venue.”

Wijs said Noah’s coworker told her the two got separated as the show was ending. Family and friends have been posting his pictures and sharing the missing person flyer on social media to find him.

“There have been people who post and contacted me saying they saw him at the concert,” she said.

[...]

Wijs said Noah had just started a new job at Frontier restaurant in Wicker Park. She told NBC Chicago he and his coworker went out for drinks at Big Star in Wicker Park before taking an Uber to the concert. But where he could be is still a mystery.

[...]

• "Noah’s phone is still dead and he still has not come home. His most recent location is the venue, as that was his last location before his phone died," Wijs wrote on Facebook.
  • Wijs said security at the venue was inspecting footage for any signs of Enos.
  • Enos had moved to Chicago in September and worked at a restaurant.
"He would have come home by now. He would have called me," Wijs said. "He's had my number memorized for ten years. he would call me."

"His phone still hasn't been charged. We haven't found his phone or anything. [Nicole] used the ‘Track my iPhone’ app and it's still pinging his location here at The Salt Shed," said Zachery Enos.

Truly sincerely hope he is found safe (although I can't even imagine where he could be safe??? that's the worst thing in my opinion, I just hope it wasn't a post-concert accident under the influence, especially with the water nearby). He and his girlfriend look like such a cute couple!
edit: and for everyone asking if he was alone, his girlfriend says he went with a co-worker, although in my experience it isn't so strange to to concerts alone.

JUN 14, 2023
[...]

Wijs told NBC Chicago her boyfriend went to the King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard concert with a coworker.

Noah texted her and sent her messages on Snapchat throughout the night, including a picture inside the venue. She said her last message from Noah was around 9 p.m. His phone died about an hour later.

“They did review some of the footage and they saw him and his coworker walking around the venue at about 9:30 p.m. They said the show ended at 10 p.m. so there’s a 30 minute gap that they’re looking into to see maybe where he would have gone into the venue.”

Wijs said Noah’s coworker told her the two got separated as the show was ending. Family and friends have been posting his pictures and sharing the missing person flyer on social media to find him.

“There have been people who post and contacted me saying they saw him at the concert,” she said.

[...]

Wijs said Noah had just started a new job at Frontier restaurant in Wicker Park. She told NBC Chicago he and his coworker went out for drinks at Big Star in Wicker Park before taking an Uber to the concert. But where he could be is still a mystery.

[...]
I wonder if the concert venue has more footage of the co-worker? <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
rbbm
''Noah Enos, 26, was last seen around 10 p.m. Monday seeing a concert at the popular Chicago venue located in the 1300 block of North Elston Avenue, according to Chicago police. He was reported missing by his girlfriend and brother.

His girlfriend said Enos was attending a performance by the band King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard with a coworker, but his phone died as the concert ended. Nicole Wijs said the coworker told her the pair were separated at the end of the show, and Enos was "nowhere to be found." Prior to the concert, Enos and his coworker were reportedly at Big Star Chicago for drinks.''

''The police report notes that Enos "suffers from depression and anxiety," but Wijs noted that his disappearance is unusual and out of character.''

''Enos was last seen wearing a green flatbill hat with an eye on the front, a charcoal Polo windbreaker jacket, a black T-shirt with white text on it, medium wash blue jeans and tan vans.

Anyone with information on Enos' whereabouts is being asked to call the Chicago Police Department's Area Five SVU at (312) 746-6554.''

The New York Post article has the same photo taken of him before he went missing that was on FB (but not linked when I saw it because it was not a verified source). Restaurant worker vanishes after Chicago rock concert, family suspects foul play He's drinking a "TallBoy beer". In and of itself, not a concern, my husband enjoys one on Friday nights. But Noah is only 140 pounds at 5 foot 11. If he had just 2 of those (which would be considered "3 drinks") he would, per the BAC charts, be legally intoxicated. Here's a chart from the University of Toledo that's pretty easy to follow and explains the physical effects. Blood Alcohol Content

JUN 15, 2023
Wijs said that her boyfriend attended the concert with his coworker. When she reached out to the coworker he told her that he briefly left Enos’ side and then couldn’t find him and later left the venue. She added that she and the venue’s security team could not find any belongings of his from that night.

Enos’ coworker, who invited him to the concert earlier that day, told the family that he went to the bathroom around 10 p.m. and then couldn’t find his friend, Enos’ mother Lee Anne Capin, told Fox News Digital.

Attempts to track Enos on his phone have turned up zero evidence, the family says.

“His phone still hasn’t been charged. We haven’t found his phone or anything. [Nicole] used the ‘Track my iPhone’ app and it’s still pinging his location here at the Salt Shed,” his brother, Zachary Enos, told FOX 32.

Wonder if they checked the stadium's garbage area just in case?

• ''Cory Barron went missing after a Jason Aldean concert at Cleveland's Progressive field on Friday night
  • His body was discovered at a landfill facility Tuesday afternoon
  • Police are investigating possibility he fell down garbage chute at stadium''

Building across the street from concert venue has security camera. I am sure there are many more in the area. Not familiar with it but it doesn’t look like a great area to be walking around at night. Hopefully they will bring in search and rescue dogs soon. IMG_8725.jpeg

JUN 15, 2023
[...]

On Thursday, Nicole learned from police they have footage of him not only at the concert venue but also now leaving, walking northbound on North Elston Avenue.

"I need other people's help here. I can't do it all by myself," Nicole said.

She and her mom, and Noah’s brother, are scouring the area, trying to retrace possible steps, posting flyers and asking businesses for surveillance video.

Noah's father says none of this adds up. His son's credit card was last used at the venue and the last ping on his cellphone was at the venue.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back