Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's actually a great question. I have asked and I am waiting for a response on the septic -
What made you ask about the septic? How did you know there was one?
I can't answer for LietKynes but sadly we have seen it more than a few times on websleuths. Noah Thomas was one case he was found in the septic tank. Liet mentioned also Summer Inman

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Bumping for Bonsai
#ComeHomeBonsaiBee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I know there is an online listing for when Wells is on people's property. There might be such a thing for septic tanks.

Robert has not been found. The emoticon represents the word "PRAYING" so the full sentiment expressed was "praying that Robert is found."

Bump bump little man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking about Robert and wishing he were home to see the fireworks.

Thinking about Robert and wishing he were home to see the fireworks.
Maybe he is..watching the fireworks but from a happier and safer place.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Bumping for Robert! Can't get his little smile out of my head.

I know there is an online listing for when Wells is on people's property. There might be such a thing for septic tanks.
If they have a well on the property it's very likely they have a septic tank or system too. Just my 2 pennies.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Haven't stopped thinking about Bonzi

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

I am a newbie to this site, but I assumed people bumped to get exposure for the case? Last night I saw a case from 4 years ago that is local to me and I never heard of... I don't have any info on that case, but perhaps someone else will. I found out about this case through bumping as well. Another reason seems to be to show family and friends that people care about the victim, although sadly, this boy didn't seem to have many.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I am a newbie to this site, but I assumed people bumped to get exposure for the case? Last night I saw a case from 4 years ago that is local to me and I never heard of... I don't have any info on that case, but perhaps someone else will. I found out about this case through bumping as well. Another reason seems to be to show family and friends that people care about the victim, although sadly, this boy didn't seem to have many.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
Thank you! I know I sometimes get exasperated when I see a thread has been bumped and hope for an update.... And finding none. I then think about a gal whose sister is missing. And how it makes her feel seeing someone has not forgotten. Just by bumping that thread.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Bump bump [emoji1307]

https://www.trucks4kidz.com/missing scroll down a bit and there are some pictures posted from their search on 6/25/2017 for Robert. Their Facebook page (linked on the page I linked) has been posting updates recently (not really any new leads that have been disclosed, though), but it is somewhat interesting.
(More photos at link)
b7e773c00507219e62356214fd339f0b.png
5f98dc88773a600d15d5c5586ab183b2.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members