Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did she have an insurance policy on Bonsai? If his father died, it would seem to benefit her to have Bonsai alive and well, as she should collect more benefits from the death of the father if she were caring for his defendant child. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you Bonzai?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

There are a lot of missing people from Peoria, IL that this could be but when I looked at the map the first thing I saw was Pekin is nearby and immediately I thought of Bonsai :(

I only found one other person missing from Pekin- Richard Griener missing since 1972: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-17-Jan-1972/page9&highlight=Richard+Griener

From Peoria I also found this cases:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/morrison_stacey.html
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/bowcott_michael.html

These are possibly related:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/murray_cheryl.html
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/gibson_stephanie.html (this one is hinky)
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/tinkham_loretta.html

According to Radaris, Lisa lived on Sapp Street in Pekin, Illinois. Sapp street is a couple of blocks away from the Illinois River. If Lisa had harmed Robert, she wouldn't have gone far to dispose of his body. I also think a barge worker would have spotted his body in the river.

I scrolled down on one of Lisa's Facebook accounts. It looks like, at some point, they were having money issues. They weren't able to afford food or gas, to take Lisa's husband to his dialysis appointment. Did Lisa have a life insurance policy on her husband or son? Money troubles sometimes end badly.

There was also a ******** account for Robert's disappearance. Who made the funding account? Why was it deleted? Why was it made? Reward money? Money for searches?

Also, Lisa had a conversation with Robert via Facebook. Robert was getting mouthy, and she mentioned knocking his teeth out. Was Robert ever physically abusive at home? Are their CPS records? Why was Robert's older brother removed from the home? Why didn't Lisa mention Robert's disappearance to her mother?

Was Robert's friend interviewed? The one who supposedly had walked Robert to the bus stop. If his mom didn't kill him, it's possible that the friend did. Do the neighbors have surveillance cameras? If so, have they been checked? Have the surveillance cameras at businesses, atm machines, or buses been checked?

Robert's Facebook friends are mostly fake. I Google searched a chunk of the photos. Robert could have been cat phished by one of those Facebook friends.

My theory is that Robert came home after the truancy officer incident, or even after the sleep-over. I think Lisa flipped out and ended up accidentally killing Robert. Lisa then disposed of Robert's body, and this is why she isn't concerned about his well-being. People rarely disappear by the hands of a stranger. Missing people who are deceased, are often found within a 50-mile radius, of their last location. Lisa also had moved and changed her phone number. She didn't show up in truancy court either. Robert's sister seems to be deeply concerned about him. I have read that Lisa had been admitted to a mental hospital? Is this true?

There have been ground searches for Robert. Trucks for Kidz have come in, to search for Robert, and they seem to have a high success rate. I hope they find Robert and whoever harmed him.

Kimberly McClaskey vanish from this general area as well in 1986. Killer William Reinbold has been mentioned as a possible suspect.

According to Radaris, Lisa lived on Sapp Street in Pekin, Illinois. Sapp street is a couple of blocks away from the Illinois River. If Lisa had harmed Robert, she wouldn't have gone far to dispose of his body. I also think a barge worker would have spotted his body in the river.

I scrolled down on one of Lisa's Facebook accounts. It looks like, at some point, they were having money issues. They weren't able to afford food or gas, to take Lisa's husband to his dialysis appointment. Did Lisa have a life insurance policy on her husband or son? Money troubles sometimes end badly.

There was also a ******** account for Robert's disappearance. Who made the funding account? Why was it deleted? Why was it made? Reward money? Money for searches?

Also, Lisa had a conversation with Robert via Facebook. Robert was getting mouthy, and she mentioned knocking his teeth out. Was Robert ever physically abusive at home? Are their CPS records? Why was Robert's older brother removed from the home? Why didn't Lisa mention Robert's disappearance to her mother?

Was Robert's friend interviewed? The one who supposedly had walked Robert to the bus stop. If his mom didn't kill him, it's possible that the friend did. Do the neighbors have surveillance cameras? If so, have they been checked? Have the surveillance cameras at businesses, atm machines, or buses been checked?

Robert's Facebook friends are mostly fake. I Google searched a chunk of the photos. Robert could have been cat phished by one of those Facebook friends.

My theory is that Robert came home after the truancy officer incident, or even after the sleep-over. I think Lisa flipped out and ended up accidentally killing Robert. Lisa then disposed of Robert's body, and this is why she isn't concerned about his well-being. People rarely disappear by the hands of a stranger. Missing people who are deceased, are often found within a 50-mile radius, of their last location. Lisa also had moved and changed her phone number. She didn't show up in truancy court either. Robert's sister seems to be deeply concerned about him. I have read that Lisa had been admitted to a mental hospital? Is this true?

There have been ground searches for Robert. Trucks for Kidz have come in, to search for Robert, and they seem to have a high success rate. I hope they find Robert and whoever harmed him.

I cannot address most of your questions - mostly because I don't think the answers to the majority of your questions have ever been released. However, based on information I've gleaned via social media I do believe that Robert's mother (after his disappearance) was in a substance abuse rehab program rather than a mental hospital. Because that information is based on social media, it is only a rumor...not a fact.

While my heart wants to hope that his mother sent him to another city/state to live "off the grid" so she would not have to pay fines for truancy, my logical mind finds it really hard to believe that he has not come to harm. I think of this young man every single day....

I know there is some information on this newspaper that is focused on Illinois Missing Persons Cases
http://communitywatchcourier.com/index90.htm

The media did initially touch up on this subject but no one ever actually looked in to it (as far as our thread here)
The truancy officer appeared I believe to have been on the 16th of November. THAT NIGHT the neighbor confirmed Robert spent the night.
Robert then spend a SECOND night at that same neighbor.
THEN he disappeared.
Im well aware that when reports initially start coming in everyone seems to follow what the common thread is.
In this case the common thread was blurred thanks to the mother changing her stories and dates.

To be clear, the mother was living in Pekin with Robert at the time of disappearance.
The mother was a heavy drug user at the time, and unemployed.
AFTER Robert disappeared she was evicted from the rented home for non payment
Then she went to a HOME called a halfway house an hour away in Springfield.
That was NOT a drug program. They just didn't allow her to have drugs or alcohol at the home.
She has since left there and living with another man in that same area (not in Pekin) where it is the only place Robert would know where to go back to.
She did not attend vigils, searchers and balloon releases with the public.
She did however correct me and stated that she Is (now) an "ex drug user"

Why wouldn't you be looking for your child?
Why would you leave the only home he knows to go an hour away where he couldn't find you?
Why have the details that come from her changed in time?

It's all very disheartening. But the truth shall set you free.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back