Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping for Bonsai #ComehomeBonsaiBee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

So many children. It breaks me. I recently had a hysterectomy due to uterine cancer. I would love to take all these babies and love them and show them a happy life.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I agree. Everytime I see orphans, foster care kids, abuse cases or worse I just wish I had the means to open my door and let them all in to have a better life. I've always wanted a large family of my own and that's what they would be, my family. I would call each and every single one of them my sons and daughters.

Oh Robert if you see this please come back. We'll be sure to help and be sure someone will care about you and for you and give you the life you deserve.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Bumping for Robert
#ComeHomeBonsaiBee

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

This thread has me all kind of confused. Is anyone looking for this poor little guy? Is mom even worried?
Is there any news?

Bump bump bump! Come home Robert!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pekin Police Department Facebook Post from April 21 (the most recent post in RE: Robert Bee Jr. on their page)
[FONT=&quot]The Pekin Police Department has received many inquiries regarding the investigation on Robert Bee.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We want to remind citizens that we have been working diligently on this case, and will continue to follow every lead that we receive. Anyone with information on Robert Bee is encouraged to call the Pekin Police Department at 346-3132, or Crime Stoppers at 673-9000.[/FONT]

Link: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Pekin-Police-Department-232199486832529/posts/

stories like this make me think people should have to pass some sort of exam to be able to have children. These days you have to be certified to attach a shingle to another persons home. Yet any moron can reproduce to get a pay raise. Can we assume she no longer gets financial support for a child who is missing, or does the cash still flow in for him?

I am still hoping for the best but how long before the likelihood isn't for a good ending?

I am still hoping for the best but how long before the likelihood isn't for a good ending?
With his age and the moms lack of need to stay in one place so he can know where to go home to..... I think that time frame has passed.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

With his age and the moms lack of need to stay in one place so he can know where to go home to..... I think that time frame has passed.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
Totally agree with you and totally disgusted. I think of Bonzai often, and it makes so angry that he doesn't have loved ones fighting for him!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

My heart still hurts for Robert. While I still hold a small sliver of hope in my heart that he is safe and happy somewhere....my brain seems to know better. Thinking of you Robert...every single day.....

Saw this in today, Sunday May 7th, paper and wanted to share. My heart hurts for this young man. But his story is out there so this is good. I'm in Rochester NY so it's not local and it's in the middle of section 3 but still it's out there. Wish there's more I could do.
97dad4b9684658020c4ad5c2745ee189.jpg

Saw this in today, Sunday May 7th, paper and wanted to share. My heart hurts for this young man. But his story is out there so this is good. I'm in Rochester NY so it's not local and it's in the middle of section 3 but still it's out there. Wish there's more I could do.
97dad4b9684658020c4ad5c2745ee189.jpg

As this is in a N.Y. paper, are they perhaps thinking he was kidnapped?!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

As this is in a N.Y. paper, are they perhaps thinking he was kidnapped?!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Yes it's a NY paper. This was the only mention of anything related. I think these always have a different person that's part of The Lost project. They best I know never have a write up about anything. Just usually a picture maybe an age progression pic sometimes a pic of someone missing with a child subject and the missing persons sistitics and their phone number.

Thinking of Bonzai tonight. Nearly 6 months now.....where are you little fella?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back