Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm just a bit away from here and NOTHING is on local news ... from the beginning :( I feel like LE never cared because family didn't. I think maybe some pushing of LE might spark a little something?! I've messaged them and received no response (in regards to searching) ... I just don't know where you would even begin ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Maybe a twitter campaign should be started with the comparative of what you said. Just spam the heck out of both and tweet Tom Brady a couple thousand times and someone might notice.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Haha, I don't tweet but that's a good idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just a bit away from here and NOTHING is on local news ... from the beginning :( I feel like LE never cared because family didn't. I think maybe some pushing of LE might spark a little something?! I've messaged them and received no response (in regards to searching) ... I just don't know where you would even begin ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
SABBM

Esp. the one who should have cared the MOST -- his 'mother'. :(
MOO

I have the link to the video of Lisa Bee saved... Bonsai's sister and cousins have confirmed it is legitimately her. It was also on Lisa's FB page before it was deleted.

I have permission to share this link. Admins, please delete if not allowed! This is definitely the same person who was identified in an early news report on MSM as Lisa Bee, Robert's mother.

It was recorded on either February 26th or 27th (I believe the 27th.)

Lots of unverified rumors on SM tonight. Hoping for an official statement from LE tomorrow.

Prayers for Bonsai...our system failed you on every level, buddy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2I9l_GewvQRTkF5VXl4RnJNc0k/view
Has his mother been identified as a POI or suspect?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Has his mother been identified as a POI or suspect?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

AFAIK, law enforcement still considers Robert a runaway of his own volition and that there was no foul play involved, thus no POI or suspect named. I may have missed an update, though!

AFAIK, law enforcement still considers Robert a runaway of his own volition and that there was no foul play involved, thus no POI or suspect named. I may have missed an update, though!

No you're right last I saw this morning she's still not a suspect. How does a 13yr old disappear this long and they say he's had no assistance and no-one is hiding him and he remain listed as a runaway 😠

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I saw on his sisters FB group Bonsai was not located. That was not him they found this past weekend. There's still hope he's just being hid somewhere. Come home safe Bonsai

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

I'm so glad to hear that, it just scared me when it was all over FB & on the official missing FB page that his sister is on! I wanted to know if I had missed something somewhere and someone had more information, etc which is why I posted here about that information.

-Love never dies-

Yes. Now some are saying it was a man, not a child. But nothing official even saying a body was found, so who knows! I am guessing that this big bunch of confusing lies and statements is exactly how this little boy felt all his life. Nothing ever felt stable and he could never tell what was real or what was just some smoke and mirrors, sending him in a different direction. I'm super sad for him.
I'm so glad to hear that, it just scared me when it was all over FB & on the official missing FB page that his sister is on! I can only read 8 articles a month on the daily times and the journal star because I don't have a subscription so I wanted to know if I had missed something somewhere and someone had more information, etc which is why I posted here about that information.

-Love never dies-

Maybe a twitter campaign should be started with the comparative of what you said. Just spam the heck out of both and tweet Tom Brady a couple thousand times and someone might notice.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

true that. I've been posting his missing poster on twitter but haven't seen much about it. I don't know if any of you watch the show "Disappeared" on Investigation Discoveries but I'm wondering if someone could write in to them about the case, idk for certain, so this is an assumption, but I'm assuming if someone wrote in then they would need to Be a family member. For those of you who have not seen that show, if you have any free time this weekend and have access to past episodes I would encourage you to watch an episode if not more than one. Just a thought!

-Love never dies-

I had dental surgery yesterday and was not able to work yesterday or today and I have tomorrow off, so I've been reading up on different cases, some similar, some not....but in each case there was a common thread-and that was that the public was in outrage when someone disappeared, in the majority of the cases LE would assume the person was deceased after a certain amount of time, depending on the persons age and their disappearance circumstances. I watched a case on investigation discovery the other day about a girl whose name I believe to be Heidi Allen, she had went missing around 1993 I believe, anyhow the public went out and posted posters constantly within their town and surrounding towns, they had a huge sign saying something along the lines of "do not forget about Heidi". Another story I watched, the family did literally everything they could to get the news out to all public news forums, they were constantly beating down the local papers to get an article in the paper as well as calling the local news stations as often as possible. Both of those stories came from disappearances of young people that happened before SM could be used as a tool, and in the second case the towns population was not even 5,000 people less than ours, (by "ours" I mean mine, and the rest of you on here that are from the Pekin area), anyway the community in these "small" towns did whatever they could to get these people home, in every case I watched the person was found unfortunately found deceased, but may have not been found at all if not for the public outcry. I do not personally know the mom she is much older than I am, and I do not know the sister as she is even older than LB if I recall correctly, but there are so many resources out here, or ON here as in on SM.

Every mother and father can say what they would do if their child or children went missing, but no one can ever say for sure what they would do unless they have been put in that situation; reason I'm throwing that out there is because I know grief can kind of "paralyze" some
People. I was in a situation when my fiancé passed away very tragically and unexpectedly, & my grief and stress had me so worked up my best friend had to physically come get me in the shower or I wouldn't shower. I know that sounds disgusting but I was just in such a bad place. My Grief paralyzed me. I was very young when this happened and I had a lot of support from family and friends and without them I don't know how I would've gotten through that and managed to live a normal life again. With that said, I am in no way standing up or defending the mother, I actually would prefer not to talk about how I feel about her on this forum. However, I know that RB's grown sister is the one that most folks wait to hear news from and look at as a reliable source of information, and I have obviously not met this woman but I'm just saying maybe she is doing all she thinks she can do, when maybe there are some more steps that could be taken by Her or another relative, and in some cases LE.

First and foremost, there's something that tells me that if someone put up a .com account and spread that all over Facebook, even if for every one person that saw it, if 1 person could donate .50 cents, we could get that reward money up there. I think this might help some people come out of the woodwork that may know something.
Alright, second of all, To source a case I believe the most of us are familiar with, by the time Casey Antony's daughter was missing for over 4 months, the public was going crazy. I mean that was on national news so fast....now with that said I do realize the age difference here and I am aware people go missing everyday and sometimes it never even makes local news, but I do believe there is more that can be done that isn't being done.
I don't understand why LE didn't pull cameras from businesses on derby street &/or route 29 comin thru the south end of Pekin to see if LB was indeed at a job interview when she said she was and that she got back when she said she did. I don't understand why cameras weren't pulled from any business that the child would have passed when he was running the direction away from his house and into the direction of his friends house, if he did in fact stay there the night after he was seen running from the truancy officer.
Alright, that brings up my next question, why hasn't the mother of the child that RB was supposedly staying with come out and confirmed or denied these statements? I don't know how a mom wouldn't know that there was an additional child-especially a 13 year old boy- in her house spending the night. Have I missed an article somewhere that states that mother of RB's friend was in fact interviewed and confirmed having RB at her house the evening after he went running from the truancy officer?

Local LE has tried to deter community members from conducting their own searches for RB, however it has been over 4 months. His family deserves answers and so do his friends and so does our community. Even if the answer is -God forbid- the worst answer, it is at least an answer. My best friends aunt went missing several years ago and no one has been able to locate her, she had children, and they are all grown now, they all say it's not knowing that is worse than knowing.

Next, I work in a factory in the greater Peoria area, I have been there this entire time that RB has been missing, I still run into someone at least weekly who has no idea what I'm talking about when I mention RB's name and disappearance, now I am a worker with no influence in a factory of a few hundred people, but it just had me thinking, if someone printed out a few thousand standard printer paper size missing posters and put them on cars at various work places, restaurants, shopping malls, apartment buildings, etc, this could help. No one knows for certain what happened and maybe someone will read about it, or see it in a poster and it will make them think of something someone said or think of something someone saw...idk just a thought.

I don't know if any of this can be done I'm just throwing out suggestions and opinions based on things that I have seen used in disappearance cases before.
Idk if any of you may know a/or family member(S) or if there is something else here in the community can do but I am open to any ideas of helping to find this child....

-Love never dies-

I had dental surgery yesterday and was not able to work yesterday or today and I have tomorrow off, so I've been reading up on different cases, some similar, some not....but in each case there was a common thread-and that was that the public was in outrage when someone disappeared, in the majority of the cases LE would assume the person was deceased after a certain amount of time, depending on the persons age and their disappearance circumstances. I watched a case on investigation discovery the other day about a girl whose name I believe to be Heidi Allen, she had went missing around 1993 I believe, anyhow the public went out and posted posters constantly within their town and surrounding towns, they had a huge sign saying something along the lines of "do not forget about Heidi". Another story I watched, the family did literally everything they could to get the news out to all public news forums, they were constantly beating down the local papers to get an article in the paper as well as calling the local news stations as often as possible. Both of those stories came from disappearances of young people that happened before SM could be used as a tool, and in the second case the towns population was not even 5,000 people less than ours, (by "ours" I mean mine, and the rest of you on here that are from the Pekin area), anyway the community in these "small" towns did whatever they could to get these people home, in every case I watched the person was found unfortunately found deceased, but may have not been found at all if not for the public outcry. I do not personally know the mom she is much older than I am, and I do not know the sister as she is even older than LB if I recall correctly, but there are so many resources out here, or ON here as in on SM.

Every mother and father can say what they would do if their child or children went missing, but no one can ever say for sure what they would do unless they have been put in that situation; reason I'm throwing that out there is because I know grief can kind of "paralyze" some
People. I was in a situation when my fiancé passed away very tragically and unexpectedly, & my grief and stress had me so worked up my best friend had to physically come get me in the shower or I wouldn't shower. I know that sounds disgusting but I was just in such a bad place. My Grief paralyzed me. I was very young when this happened and I had a lot of support from family and friends and without them I don't know how I would've gotten through that and managed to live a normal life again. With that said, I am in no way standing up or defending the mother, I actually would prefer not to talk about how I feel about her on this forum. However, I know that RB's grown sister is the one that most folks wait to hear news from and look at as a reliable source of information, and I have obviously not met this woman but I'm just saying maybe she is doing all she thinks she can do, when maybe there are some more steps that could be taken by Her or another relative, and in some cases LE.

First and foremost, there's something that tells me that if someone put up a .com account and spread that all over Facebook, even if for every one person that saw it, if 1 person could donate .50 cents, we could get that reward money up there. I think this might help some people come out of the woodwork that may know something.
Alright, second of all, To source a case I believe the most of us are familiar with, by the time Casey Antony's daughter was missing for over 4 months, the public was going crazy. I mean that was on national news so fast....now with that said I do realize the age difference here and I am aware people go missing everyday and sometimes it never even makes local news, but I do believe there is more that can be done that isn't being done.
I don't understand why LE didn't pull cameras from businesses on derby street &/or route 29 comin thru the south end of Pekin to see if LB was indeed at a job interview when she said she was and that she got back when she said she did. I don't understand why cameras weren't pulled from any business that the child would have passed when he was running the direction away from his house and into the direction of his friends house, if he did in fact stay there the night after he was seen running from the truancy officer.
Alright, that brings up my next question, why hasn't the mother of the child that RB was supposedly staying with come out and confirmed or denied these statements? I don't know how a mom wouldn't know that there was an additional child-especially a 13 year old boy- in her house spending the night. Have I missed an article somewhere that states that mother of RB's friend was in fact interviewed and confirmed having RB at her house the evening after he went running from the truancy officer?

Local LE has tried to deter community members from conducting their own searches for RB, however it has been over 4 months. His family deserves answers and so do his friends and so does our community. Even if the answer is -God forbid- the worst answer, it is at least an answer. My best friends aunt went missing several years ago and no one has been able to locate her, she had children, and they are all grown now, they all say it's not knowing that is worse than knowing.

Next, I work in a factory in the greater Peoria area, I have been there this entire time that RB has been missing, I still run into someone at least weekly who has no idea what I'm talking about when I mention RB's name and disappearance, now I am a worker with no influence in a factory of a few hundred people, but it just had me thinking, if someone printed out a few thousand standard printer paper size missing posters and put them on cars at various work places, restaurants, shopping malls, apartment buildings, etc, this could help. No one knows for certain what happened and maybe someone will read about it, or see it in a poster and it will make them think of something someone said or think of something someone saw...idk just a thought.

I don't know if any of this can be done I'm just throwing out suggestions and opinions based on things that I have seen used in disappearance cases before.
Idk if any of you may know a/or family member(S) or if there is something else here in the community can do but I am open to any ideas of helping to find this child....

-Love never dies-
Well, why not ask police if you can distribute flyers at your work place and at other locations. Maybe others would help you. But if police have said they don't want people searching, I wouldn't search but I'd sure want to know why.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

-Love never dies-
Hope you're feeling okay from the surgery.
I don't know what to think about this case. If my teen son had gone missing. I would be out and about every day searching and talking to everyone I met. I would also be calling LE daily/weekly.

Hi, I've been trying to reach back. Is someone's mailbox full? [emoji4]

Yes, it was! I had no idea there was a limit of 5 :blushing: Emptied it out, so it should be all set now.

Not sure if any of you have caught wind of this yet, but there was a CSI unit at the Bee house on Sapp St. Today. I saw the post this morning, and have been on edge all day. Seems people are assuming two things prompted this- First, it appears the landlord has regained control of the house and approved the search- and Second, the recent FB video she posted.
As of right now, Robert is still missing. Please continue to pray for this lost boy.

Do we know if anything ever came of this search?

Thanks for this.

Robert Bee Jr., 13, has been missing from his Pekin, Illinois, home since November 17, when authorities say he ran off as a school truancy officer, accompanied by a police officer, approached his home. His mother, Lisa Bee, reported him missing the following day when he did not return. But though police appear to be sticking to the original narrative, his mother later told a different account of when and how her son disappeared. She told a local Illinois news station that Bee actually disappeared on Friday, November 18.

“It was Friday morning, his friend walked him to the bus stop and he didn’t get on the bus, he didn’t go to school,” Bee told WMBD-TV.

Whatever happened to Robert happened Thursday night or early am Friday, I think :( we've never seen this friend confirm that story. And then this!

Detective Ranney, who agreed that the mother’s response to her son’s disappearance had been “highly unusual” since the start. He declined to say whether or not she is being treated as a suspect.
“It’s a unique case and there are a lot of moving parts,” he said.

What kind of moving parts, I wonder?

all jmo

Shvod, hope you recover quickly!

Thanks for this.

Whatever happened to Robert happened Thursday night or early am Friday, I think :( we've never seen this friend confirm that story. And then this!

What kind of moving parts, I wonder?

all jmo

Shvod, hope you recover quickly!

FWIW I have seen the friend's mother confirm that Robert stayed Thursday night. Now IMO anyone can fake screen shots so I have no idea how true they are but they are out there. I do not understand how he's listed as missing still when LE has stated that A) he is not being hid and
B) he is not receiving assistance from anyone.
This is a 13 yr old boy not a 17 yr old who had a job and resources. Its very troubling to see his mother's lack of interest to search etc IMO
Though I do see his sister doing everything she can to bring him home

Snipped timeline for anyone needing info

: Thursday, November 17, 2016 Robert did not go to school

: Thursday 11/17/2016 at approximately 11AM Robert fled on foot from Truancy officers when they showed up to his house to escort him to school, and to serve his mother with a truancy ordinance violation.

: When Robert bolted from the officers Thursday the 17th he immediately went to his friend's home as it is stated by his mother and his friends mother.

: Robert spent the night at this same friends that Thursday night (11/17) after he ran from officers. *It was later confirmed by Police Chief John Dossey in a January 20th 2017 article of Chronicle Illinois, that he did indeed spend the night there that night.

: Robert’s mother Lisa Bee claimed to have a job interview Friday morning 11/18/2016 at 7:30 AM in Clinton, a town approximately an hour away from Pekin. There has been no proof or verification provided to the public as of yet, this is his mothers statement, NOT a Proven Fact.

: Friday November 18th 2016 sometime before the school day started Robert was reportedly last seen by his friend and his friend's dad, whom he had spent the night with the previous night, walking in the direction toward his bus stop/ home.

: Robert’s friend’s home was located on South , within blocks of Roberts home. Roberts’s home is located on a dead end street . The bus stop was located at the stop sign at the beginning of his street, so he would have walked in the same direction for either one, and had to cross Derby St. a very busy street.

: Friday November 18th, 2016 Robert again did not go to school.

: Friday November 18th at approximately 11AM the truancy officers showed up to the Bee house again, and his mother then reported him as a “runaway”. (Not sure if the police went to the friend’s house first as stated by the friends mother in the screen shot, police have never confirmed it to the public, screen shot is in comments).

: Robert’s mother provided a description of what he was wearing that day and also stated that she believed Robert had came home that Friday morning, because he had rummaged through a pile of his clothes, got the mail, dropped off his medication, and left behind a half eaten peanut butter sandwich.

: Robert's mother didn't notify his friend's mother (the one he spent the night at) that Robert was missing until Sunday November 20th when she showed up to their house with her friends/search party searching for Robert. The WGN interview of Lisa was filmed that Sunday (11/20) as well.

: It has been confirmed in various press releases the Robert was on medication for seizures, and ADHD.

: Tuesday December 13th 2016 an article came out in the Peoria Journal Star stating that “Nothing in the Police Departments search indicates other area children are endangered.” This coming after many parents of children in the area became concerned that a kidnapper or sexual predator was on the loose.

: December 17, 2016, One month after Roberts’s disappearance a candle light vigil “Light the Way Home” was held at the Tazewell County Courthouse for him. Robert’s sister and many concerned citizens were there to show their support. Robert’s mother did not come to the vigil.

: December 27, 2016 a Manito woman had called in a fake tip to the police. She told them she witnessed Robert walking into a home in Manito, and then later admitted she was attempting to prompt a search of an area that she had deemed suspicious. The search produced nothing.

: January 3rd, 2017 Roberts’s mother was scheduled for a truancy hearing at the Tazewell County courthouse regarding her November truancy tickets. She failed to appear in court, and was likely found guilty and fined in her absence. However, Robert’s sister Stephanie and news crews were there wanting answers.

: January 4, 2017 The Pekin Times came out with an article with this statement from Police Chief Dossy, “If someone is sheltering Bee, perhaps out of concern for his care, Dossey urged them to come forward. However, "I don't get the sense that's the case," he said in one of the first insights the Police Department has provided into its investigation of what Dossey acknowledged is a "unique" case of potential trails leading nowhere.”

If ANYONE has information pertaining to the whereabouts of Robert Bonsai Bee you are urged to call the Pekin Police Department at (309) 346-3132 or call Crime Stoppers if you want to stay anonymous at (309) 673-9000

Still thinking of you Robert...every single day.

Snipped timeline for anyone needing info

: Thursday, November 17, 2016 Robert did not go to school

: Thursday 11/17/2016 at approximately 11AM Robert fled on foot from Truancy officers when they showed up to his house to escort him to school, and to serve his mother with a truancy ordinance violation.

: When Robert bolted from the officers Thursday the 17th he immediately went to his friend's home as it is stated by his mother and his friends mother.

: Robert spent the night at this same friends that Thursday night (11/17) after he ran from officers. *It was later confirmed by Police Chief John Dossey in a January 20th 2017 article of Chronicle Illinois, that he did indeed spend the night there that night.

: Robert’s mother Lisa Bee claimed to have a job interview Friday morning 11/18/2016 at 7:30 AM in Clinton, a town approximately an hour away from Pekin. There has been no proof or verification provided to the public as of yet, this is his mothers statement, NOT a Proven Fact.

: Friday November 18th 2016 sometime before the school day started Robert was reportedly last seen by his friend and his friend's dad, whom he had spent the night with the previous night, walking in the direction toward his bus stop/ home.

: Robert’s friend’s home was located on South , within blocks of Roberts home. Roberts’s home is located on a dead end street . The bus stop was located at the stop sign at the beginning of his street, so he would have walked in the same direction for either one, and had to cross Derby St. a very busy street.

: Friday November 18th, 2016 Robert again did not go to school.

: Friday November 18th at approximately 11AM the truancy officers showed up to the Bee house again, and his mother then reported him as a “runaway”. (Not sure if the police went to the friend’s house first as stated by the friends mother in the screen shot, police have never confirmed it to the public, screen shot is in comments).

: Robert’s mother provided a description of what he was wearing that day and also stated that she believed Robert had came home that Friday morning, because he had rummaged through a pile of his clothes, got the mail, dropped off his medication, and left behind a half eaten peanut butter sandwich.

: Robert's mother didn't notify his friend's mother (the one he spent the night at) that Robert was missing until Sunday November 20th when she showed up to their house with her friends/search party searching for Robert. The WGN interview of Lisa was filmed that Sunday (11/20) as well.

: It has been confirmed in various press releases the Robert was on medication for seizures, and ADHD.

: Tuesday December 13th 2016 an article came out in the Peoria Journal Star stating that “Nothing in the Police Departments search indicates other area children are endangered.” This coming after many parents of children in the area became concerned that a kidnapper or sexual predator was on the loose.

: December 17, 2016, One month after Roberts’s disappearance a candle light vigil “Light the Way Home” was held at the Tazewell County Courthouse for him. Robert’s sister and many concerned citizens were there to show their support. Robert’s mother did not come to the vigil.

: December 27, 2016 a Manito woman had called in a fake tip to the police. She told them she witnessed Robert walking into a home in Manito, and then later admitted she was attempting to prompt a search of an area that she had deemed suspicious. The search produced nothing.

: January 3rd, 2017 Roberts’s mother was scheduled for a truancy hearing at the Tazewell County courthouse regarding her November truancy tickets. She failed to appear in court, and was likely found guilty and fined in her absence. However, Robert’s sister Stephanie and news crews were there wanting answers.

: January 4, 2017 The Pekin Times came out with an article with this statement from Police Chief Dossy, “If someone is sheltering Bee, perhaps out of concern for his care, Dossey urged them to come forward. However, "I don't get the sense that's the case," he said in one of the first insights the Police Department has provided into its investigation of what Dossey acknowledged is a "unique" case of potential trails leading nowhere.”

If ANYONE has information pertaining to the whereabouts of Robert Bonsai Bee you are urged to call the Pekin Police Department at (309) 346-3132 or call Crime Stoppers if you want to stay anonymous at (309) 673-9000

This is excellent, thank you for laying out what's not confirmed and what is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back