Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have the link to the video of Lisa Bee saved... Bonsai's sister and cousins have confirmed it is legitimately her. It was also on Lisa's FB page before it was deleted.

I have permission to share this link. Admins, please delete if not allowed! This is definitely the same person who was identified in an early news report on MSM as Lisa Bee, Robert's mother.

It was recorded on either February 26th or 27th (I believe the 27th.)

Lots of unverified rumors on SM tonight. Hoping for an official statement from LE tomorrow.

Prayers for Bonsai...our system failed you on every level, buddy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2I9l_GewvQRTkF5VXl4RnJNc0k/view

I have the link to the video of Lisa Bee saved... Bonsai's sister and cousins have confirmed it is legitimately her. It was also on Lisa's FB page before it was deleted.

I have permission to share this link. Admins, please delete if not allowed! This is definitely the same person who was identified in an early news report on MSM as Lisa Bee, Robert's mother.

Thank you Just Faith for sharing this video with us. Its a good thing that you had the foresight of saving it.

She wallows (sp) in self pity for 8 minutes. The audio is not very good. I am quite certain the life of a recovering alcoholic combined with drug addictions is not easy but you have to do what you have to do. You don't "pop" a kid every few years if you cant look properly after them.

I have a feeling that she couldn't pull herself together long enough to go see his school principal. She was told that he had said that his father was hard on him, I thought his father was an older gentleman with Alzheimer who is in a residence quite a few miles away....Who knows..... where is the truth?

I am happy this thread is still going on but short of a miracle, I don't think it will have a good outcome. .

Lots of unverified rumors on SM tonight. Hoping for an official statement from LE tomorrow.

Second time I tried to watch this. Just can't do it. Want to shake her.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

So I have read unconfirmed reports that a child's body was just found in Peoria county on the south side.

-Love never dies-

Thank you Just Faith for sharing this video with us. Its a good thing that you had the foresight of saving it.

She wallows (sp) in self pity for 8 minutes. The audio is not very good. I am quite certain the life of a recovering alcoholic combined with drug addictions is not easy but you have to do what you have to do. You don't "pop" a kid every few years if you cant look properly after them.

I have a feeling that she couldn't pull herself together long enough to go see his school principal. She was told that he had said that his father was hard on him, I thought his father was an older gentleman with Alzheimer who is in a residence quite a few miles away....Who knows..... where is the truth?

I am happy this thread is still going on but short of a miracle, I don't think it will have a good outcome. .

Yes his dad was being cared for and recently passed.

So I have read unconfirmed reports that a child's body was just found in Peoria county on the south side.

Oh, no... still hoping for a positive outcome, but anything that could lead to closure for Bonsai's sister is positive at this point.

Re: the video. Notice how every single statement is self-centered? Not "my poor baby is out there scared and lost;" it's "nobody knows what I'm going through!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Love never dies-
Not seeing this anywhere in MSM. Praying it isn't true.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Nothing on MSM or either Peoria or Tazwell county LE sites. On pins and needles, wondering if those rumours are true. Praying so hard for Bonsai and his sister!!

My stomach is in knots over this. People are posting unconfirmed "updates" all over the FB pages for Robert. His sister is out of town right now, and has not posted or commented on anything recently.
For now, I'll continue to pray... and hold on to the hope that he is found safe and unharmed.

Sent from my SM-T807V using Tapatalk

Earlier today I posted a "snarky" post in the Celebrity News forum about Tom Brady's missing jersey being found..Ugh..And that comment was fueled by this case. A 13 yr/old boy with a history of epilepsy goes missing, in a neighborhood full of RSOs, and it seems no one involved seem to care. I don't have a facebook account, so I only know what's here. $1000 reward is all..and it seems that he had a pretty sad 13 years on top of all this..And yet the FBI assisted with Mexican authorities to find Brady's jersey, worth $500,000. What is this kid worth, a $1000? Sometimes I just feel hopeless.

Earlier today I posted a "snarky" post in the Celebrity News forum about Tom Brady's missing jersey being found..Ugh..And that comment was fueled by this case. A 13 yr/old boy with a history of epilepsy goes missing, in a neighborhood full of RSOs, and it seems no one involved seem to care. I don't have a facebook account, so I only know what's here. $1000 reward is all..and it seems that he had a pretty sad 13 years on top of all this..And yet the FBI assisted with Mexican authorities to find Brady's jersey, worth $500,000. What is this kid worth, a $1000? Sometimes I just feel hopeless.

Totally agree! I hadn't heard that about Brady's jersey, but heck, that's some disheartening news.

I was browsing a thread on Reddit today about double standards, and a comment was made about celebrities dying of drug overdoses and drug addicts od'ing, and how we publicly mourn the "tragedy" of losing a celebrity versus the "they had it coming" attitude of an addict's death. Someone made the point that society has perceived "futures" for people, and we mourn the loss of someone who would have gone onto or continued to do "great things".

I know it's not quite the same concept, but it's hard to see federal law enforcement going to such lengths for America's Football Star and such little lengths gone to find Robert. Etc.

All jmo!

I don't know what's going on...I was just trying to be hopeful but I haven't seen anything new or confirmed on any LE agency and or the journal star/the daily times so I'm going to assume that the talk about peoria was rubbish.

-Love never dies-

I don't know what's going on...I was just trying to be hopeful but I haven't seen anything new or confirmed on any LE agency and or the journal star/the daily times so I'm going to assume that the talk about peoria was rubbish.

-Love never dies-

Yes. Now some are saying it was a man, not a child. But nothing official even saying a body was found, so who knows! I am guessing that this big bunch of confusing lies and statements is exactly how this little boy felt all his life. Nothing ever felt stable and he could never tell what was real or what was just some smoke and mirrors, sending him in a different direction. I'm super sad for him.

I saw on his sisters FB group Bonsai was not located. That was not him they found this past weekend. There's still hope he's just being hid somewhere. Come home safe Bonsai

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Totally agree! I hadn't heard that about Brady's jersey, but heck, that's some disheartening news.

I was browsing a thread on Reddit today about double standards, and a comment was made about celebrities dying of drug overdoses and drug addicts od'ing, and how we publicly mourn the "tragedy" of losing a celebrity versus the "they had it coming" attitude of an addict's death. Someone made the point that society has perceived "futures" for people, and we mourn the loss of someone who would have gone onto or continued to do "great things".

I know it's not quite the same concept, but it's hard to see federal law enforcement going to such lengths for America's Football Star and such little lengths gone to find Robert. Etc.

All jmo!

Maybe a twitter campaign should be started with the comparative of what you said. Just spam the heck out of both and tweet Tom Brady a couple thousand times and someone might notice.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back