Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She doesnt seem slick enough or organized enough to hide him well, though. So, where is he??? If she is responsible, it doesn't seem like there would be some elaborate hiding spot. She can barely hold herself upright.

I thought he wasn't allowed contact with his father?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought he wasn't allowed contact with his father?

Huh. I don't remember that, myself, but that's really interesting. If that's true, LB's saying Robert ran away b/c of dad makes even LESS sense.

:(

Hi. Haven't checked into this thread in awhile but Bonsai is ALWAYS on my mind and aching my heart.

I see only 2 scenarios here.
1. Something bad happened to him at home.
2. He did run away and someone bad snatched him.

I don't see anyone hiding him all this time. It just doesn't jive for me.

Please, I read a few posts up is there a new interview with his Mom? Anyone can link or point me to it?
TIA.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The link I posted was removed. Honestly thought it was safe to share because it didn't give out a direct link to any personal accounts or pages.

Still trying to learn the ropes, again~ my apologies. I'll be more careful in the future.

This young man won't leave my mind, and I don't want him to.... It's high time his story be shared by major news outlets, makes me sick to think the authorities may be looking the other way. Praying that's not the case, but certainly seems so.

The link I posted was removed. Honestly thought it was safe to share because it didn't give out a direct link to any personal accounts or pages.

Still trying to learn the ropes, again~ my apologies. I'll be more careful in the future.

This young man won't leave my mind, and I don't want him to.... It's high time his story be shared by major news outlets, makes me sick to think the authorities may be looking the other way. Praying that's not the case, but certainly seems so.
Why do you feel that authorities may be looking the other way?
Why would they be doing that?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Can I find it via Google search? Can you tell me date of interview? TIA.

Can I find it via Google search? Can you tell me date of interview? TIA.

It was posted to Moms facebook and someone saved in a dropbox. It was a video she took of herself.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

It was posted to Moms facebook and someone saved in a dropbox. It was a video she took of herself.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
Thank you IllinoisMissing. I needed a break from Abby and Libby and first thing I thought of was little Bonsai.
I wish he was getting as much attention.

Hi, I've been trying to reach back. Is someone's mailbox full? [emoji4]

Yes, it was! I had no idea there was a limit of 5 :blushing: Emptied it out, so it should be all set now.

Not sure if any of you have caught wind of this yet, but there was a CSI unit at the Bee house on Sapp St. Today. I saw the post this morning, and have been on edge all day. Seems people are assuming two things prompted this- First, it appears the landlord has regained control of the house and approved the search- and Second, the recent FB video she posted.
As of right now, Robert is still missing. Please continue to pray for this lost boy.

Yes, it was! I had no idea there was a limit of 5 :blushing: Emptied it out, so it should be all set now.

Not sure if any of you have caught wind of this yet, but there was a CSI unit at the Bee house on Sapp St. Today. I saw the post this morning, and have been on edge all day. Seems people are assuming two things prompted this- First, it appears the landlord has regained control of the house and approved the search- and Second, the recent FB video she posted.
As of right now, Robert is still missing. Please continue to pray for this lost boy.
"The post" you saw- newspaper? Social media? WS?

Thanks for the update!!

Thinking of you Robert

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

SABBM

Well, glad to see an update.

Wonder what CSI's looking for ???

I looked but never saw her video.
Must have been a doozie.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yes, it was a public post she put on her Facebook profile. I viewed it from a link that was shared by a woman who was able to download it before LB deleted it.
Most of it was all about herself, lots of Whoa is me going on... but there was a moment where she mentions not knowing if she'll ever see her "kid" again.
Every time I watch it, I want so badly to believe she is sincere, and feeling remorse... I want to, but I just don't buy it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back