Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't care what anybody says, something awful happened to this little boy at his own home. Not naming names or breaking TOS, but come on. I really hope this gets resolved soon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I agree with you 100% and soon (even now) all will be forgotten and the guilty party is home free!

IMO if my child (or anyone I loved) went missing I wouldn't be looking for hair color preferences or taking smiling sexual selfie pics of myself. I wouldn't have missed a truancy court date, or a vigil. I would be screaming at the top of my lungs for media attention and searches to find them. Sorry you didn't get the point Shvod. There's more to this case than is being said publicly. On RB public missing FB search page there has been many comments in regard to what has been found and things that the family know; however I do not know if it is ok to post those things. Many of those threads have been since deleted, and in my speaking to the family more is known than is being said out in the open. Again I do not know what is ok to post so I leave it here.

Oh I got the point loud and clear,
IMO the media is not painting her out to be mom of the year,
But it was the way you compared her hair color being died a funky color and compared it to Casey Anthony's hair, that's a weak comparison. I have bright purple hair and I would NEVER EVER harm a child nor would I ever stop looking for my child if, Heaven forbid, they ever went missing. That's all I was getting at. I have found one of LB profiles, although by reading through this thread I realize now that she has more than one. The one I found only showed pictures of the missing picture for Robert, this was months ago though I have not looked at it or for it since.

The one thing I hope Pekin PD has made a point to look at is to see if RB medication has been filled. I think that's a big point of interest. I've seen cases where the parent(s) of a missing child act very bizarre & it turns out to have nothing to do with them; in the same breath how many cases have we seen where a parent is crying out to the world to find her child when she knows he/she is dead...(like you mentioned previously, Casey Anthony did this, screaming from the jail cell that her daughter was out there and knowing all along her daughter was dead and I believe even knowing where the girl's dead body lay).

All I was getting at is that the color of someone's hair doesn't make them any more of a criminal than the color of someone's skin, sexual preference, etc.

Now the whole thing about her posting something on her Facebook that said "hair goals" after Robert was missing, yeah I think that's weird. I don't know how long after he went missing that she posted that, but it has been stated in many articles throughout this thread that Robert has ran away previously....so yes I agree that she has an odd way of showing her concern, but, perhaps she wasn't concerned at that point in time. This doesn't mean that I wouldn't be, I'm simply stating that perhaps she thought he would be running back home within the next day or so. I am in no means standing up for this woman, I have no idea who she is, and I do not recognize her...she is much older than I am and I don't live on that side of Pekin nor do I have kids that age.

I really thought he would show up by now. Everyday that passes by I wonder where he could be and I pray that he is safe somewhere, warm, and taken care of. I'm trying to be optimistic and I HOPE that my theory (and this is just a theory made up by me, trying to remain optimistic) is that he is with a family member or family friend somewhere out of town, that he has his medication and is being cared for, and that the only reason that he hasn't come forward sooner is because whoever is keeping him is going to get arrested for kidnapping and/or hindering an ongoing investigation, possibly obstruction of justice...and they are trying to figure out a way for this little boy to "reappear" without getting any of the adults involved in trouble. I know that's a shaky theory but I'm just hoping that it's true.

Pekin is not a big town; in fact it is only a bit larger than 15 square miles. Even in "rural" Pekin, IMO the chances of someone dumping a child's body somewhere in this town and it not being found by now, is not foreseeable to ME.

In response to the truancy comment, & I actually believe someone mentioned this in a prior reply and or comment; If my child was missing I think the last thing on my mind would be to go to truancy court, I don't know if I would ever want to leave my house unattended because I would always be wondering if my child was going to come knocking at the door. Maybe I have a different way of grieving/anticipating my child's return....I don't know, I guess I can't say what I would or would not do if I was in that situation because thank GOD I have never been in that situation.

At the end of the day I just hope the poor kid comes home and gets placed in a home, whether with his mother or not, that is suitable for him.

Sorry that was a long rambling, but your post had me until the hair comparison, I just didn't think that was fair. Sorry, just my opinion.

-Love never dies-

Personally, I don't think the color of Lisa's hair has anything to do with Robert's missing status. However, the fact that the she was posting on FB about her "hair goals" shortly after she reported Robert as missing speaks volumes to me! MOO.....

I agree with you on that; I never even knew about the "hair goals" Facebook post until I jumped on this thread.

Has anyone searched her record? I am in the process of doing so now, however, on judici.com you have to have maiden names. I saw "King" as a possible maiden name as well as "McCall"..guess I'll see what I can find.

-Love never dies-

I agree with you on that; I never even knew about the "hair goals" Facebook post until I jumped on this thread.

Has anyone searched her record? I am in the process of doing so now, however, on judici.com you have to have maiden names. I saw "King" as a possible maiden name as well as "McCall"..guess I'll see what I can find.

-Love never dies-

So I apologize to replying to my own post; forgive me I am new on here.

I mentioned previously that several people had mentioned that Lisa Bee was looking for a residence in the Decatur and/or Springfield area; I was very curious about this.
I pulled up Lisa Bee's name on judici.com (which anyone can do) and she was served an order to vacate her housing by the home owner. (As it reads on judici it looks as if she was renting and got too far behind and is now being vacated).

Just thought I'd list this tidbit of information on this forum.

-Love never dies-

So I apologize to replying to my own post; forgive me I am new on here.

I mentioned previously that several people had mentioned that Lisa Bee was looking for a residence in the Decatur and/or Springfield area; I was very curious about this.
I pulled up Lisa Bee's name on judici.com (which anyone can do) and she was served an order to vacate her housing by the home owner. (As it reads on judici it looks as if she was renting and got too far behind and is now being vacated).

Just thought I'd list this tidbit of information on this forum.

-Love never dies-

Someone should probably check out the yard when she vacates!! Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone should probably check out the yard when she vacates!! Moo

Another interesting fact, she must've just recently moved to Pekin right before Robert went missing. Court records that are available to anyone that looks shows her prior address in August of 2016 as 1022 S. Tonti Cr in Peoria. Also, there are pictures of Robert with a woodruff jersey on in some old pictures. (Information found via judici.com by searing Lisa Bee's name)

And oddly enough, her drivers license was forfeited on 11/18/2016.

-Love never dies-

Another interesting fact, she must've just recently moved to Pekin right before Robert went missing. Court records that are available to anyone that looks shows her prior address in August of 2016 as 1022 S. Tonti Cr in Peoria. Also, there are pictures of Robert with a woodruff jersey on in some old pictures. (Information found via judici.com by searing Lisa Bee's name)

And oddly enough, her drivers license was forfeited on 11/18/2016.

-Love never dies-

Has anyone else read this???
"Tips on missing Pekin boy are becoming scarce"

http://www.pjstar.com/news/20170213/tips-on-missing-pekin-boy-are-becoming-scarce

-Love never dies-

Has anyone else read this???
"Tips on missing Pekin boy are becoming scarce"

http://www.pjstar.com/news/20170213/tips-on-missing-pekin-boy-are-becoming-scarce

-Love never dies-

I started following this case almost right at the beginning, and I would say there's been a definite and stark decrease in activity and attention, like the amount of tips coming in and media reports. My folks live in the suburbs of Chicago (about 2.5 hours from Pekin) and they've not seen a single mention of Robert's disappearance!

That being said, I've (sadly) been so used to only seeing a comment or two per week that seeing six when I got home today gave me a heart attack expecting to see some bad news.

No news is good news? :(

I started following this case almost right at the beginning, and I would say there's been a definite and stark decrease in activity and attention, like the amount of tips coming in and media reports. My folks live in the suburbs of Chicago (about 2.5 hours from Pekin) and they've not seen a single mention of Robert's disappearance!

That being said, I've (sadly) been so used to only seeing a comment or two per week that seeing six when I got home today gave me a heart attack expecting to see some bad news.

No news is good news? :(

I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you! I'm new on here and didn't know that my replies had been replied to until yesterday. I don't really know what to say. I hope no news is good news...I don't know. I mention it to someone everyday who lives in the Pekin/Peoria area and there is always someone that hasn't heard about the case. There are several children missing from Peoria tho, however in every recent case I've read it's been an older child and they are considering the child/young adult a runaway.

-Love never dies-

I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you! I'm new on here and didn't know that my replies had been replied to until yesterday. I don't really know what to say. I hope no news is good news...I don't know. I mention it to someone everyday who lives in the Pekin/Peoria area and there is always someone that hasn't heard about the case. There are several children missing from Peoria tho, however in every recent case I've read it's been an older child and they are considering the child/young adult a runaway.

-Love never dies-
well firstly welcome to websleuths! We're glad you're here.

I'm not upset! Just anxious for an update, you know? Really, it's more of a relief to see that people are still invested in searching for him. I live in Indiana and work/school full time, but I love that there are folks who have the opportunities to dig themselves. So thank you, more than anything!

It's really scary how little attention missing children can get in surrounding areas, and I always hope that each of those "runaways" are somewhere warm this winter.

First, welcome to Websleuths shvod, fellow central Illinois lady! I am in Peoria. Interesting in the PJ Star piece that a neighbour states that every night all the lights go on in the house yet nobody has seen her. The police don't know if she is still in Pekin. This is worrisome, as I had hoped/imagined that the PPD was keeping tabs on her......

We don't know if she's still in town or not," though police still have her cellphone number, Ingles said.
Isn't strange that in that police don't know where mom is right now?

We don't know if she's still in town or not," though police still have her cellphone number, Ingles said.
Isn't strange that in that police don't know where mom is right now?

Very. Other than Robert.. She's the one person they absolutely should know the location of.

First, welcome to Websleuths shvod, fellow central Illinois lady! I am in Peoria. Interesting in the PJ Star piece that a neighbour states that every night all the lights go on in the house yet nobody has seen her. The police don't know if she is still in Pekin. This is worrisome, as I had hoped/imagined that the PPD was keeping tabs on her......

Thank you for the warm welcome! It was so weird I found that PJ Star piece after I looked up Lisa K Bee's record (all available for the public on judici.com) & saw that she was getting evicted from the house on Sapp st, and then the article mentioned that.

As for the mom always turning the lights on, or whoever always turning the lights on...that's kind of weird; but again; it has been stated in various articles throughout this thread that LB is a "stay at home mom" so maybe she is there?! Someone else in this thread said they knew the make and model of the car LB drives and that they had seen it outside of LB house everyday. (When I say LB house I am referring to the house on Sapp street) idk I'm praying for the kid; It would be very interesting to know if LB is in possession of RB's recent anti-seizures medicine. I highly doubt that even if she did pick up the medication that it would be publicized. Also someone mentioned something about jumping trains here in a Pekin. That doesn't happen here, they aren't the right trains and they literally are just going to Peoria. If someone wanted to jump trains and get somewhere they would need to get to Bloomington, and have access to a cell phone, jumping trains aren't as easy as people make them sound and they definitely aren't for 13 year old boys. Anyone that wants to investigate jumping trains should look it up via YouTube, it's actually very interesting, however IMO it has nothing to do with this case. I really really really hope the kid is safe somewhere and that LB sent him to stay with a family friend or a relative that is not in Pekin; and that LB did that so that she could report RB a runaway and not have to pay the truancy fine. IMO the truancy fine is a little ridiculous; Peoria county has gotten rid of any fines associated with truancy and Pekin was quoted in the paper saying that they had only issued 2 tickets for truancy as of November of 2016 and stretching back all the way to November of 2015. So what I got from the article is that Pekin Truancy/police officers only issue tickets if the person (child) is excessively absent....

-Love never dies-

As far as the epilepsy medication, the longest prescription you could get is three months. After that in IL you have to see your doctor.

As far as the epilepsy medication, the longest prescription you could get is three months. After that in IL you have to see your doctor.

Yeah they say that about all kinds of medication but not everyone follows that rule; I haven't seen my doctor in over a year and get 2 prescriptions every month; one an opiate and one a benzodiazepine. I do understand that this isn't an adults medication though & im sure they have to be more strict about that type of situation. I was never on medication that I am now when I was a child.

-Love never dies-

Went past one of the billboards today....made me think about the little guy even more than I already have been. It's been really really nice weather here and it's only supposed to get warmer....The reason I bring up the warm weather is because of two hypotheticals; the first one in going to throw out is morbid, I'm throwing out the morbid one out first so I can end up on a good note; but IF something has happened (& I say again, IF, & that I pray this is not going to happen) but IF the poor boy did perish somewhere in Pekin; IMO he will be found very soon.

However; same issue....if Robert is safe and sound somewhere in Pekin & has somehow been concealed in a home these past few months...I really doubt that anyone will be able to conceal a 13 year old boy (presuming he is healthy, and in a safe environment and HAS managed to runaway somewhere etc.)

So, HOPEFULLY, the kid pops up somewhere, and it's a happy ending and he's been secretly hiding in one of his friends rooms for months (yeah, far fetched, I know, I'm just thinking optimistically here) then he will pop up in someone's backyard, or walking somewhere, or something; now that his pictures are around Pekin in several locations I feel (IMO) that if he was walking around somewhere in the Pekin/Peoria area he is bound to be recognized. Let's pray that Robert Bee is safe and sound and the warm weather will bring him out & he will be recognized, the true story will come out, and that he is put in whatever home is best for him.

-Love never dies-

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back