Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just out of curiosity, who would be paying for these billboards? A good part of me hopes it's with the mother's help. But either way, it's great news that he has not been forgotten.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The sign I saw on the north side of town, next to the Lakeside Cemetery, looks like it is of homemade construction so it may not have cost that much. If I recall, it did have a big color picture of Robert with written details of the case and was about 4' x 7' in size.

I don't care what anybody says, something awful happened to this little boy at his own home. Not naming names or breaking TOS, but come on. I really hope this gets resolved soon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This reminds me of the unsolved disappearance of the handicapped wheelchair bound young lady. Cannot remember her name, but these cases smell the same to me.

This reminds me of the unsolved disappearance of the handicapped wheelchair bound young lady. Cannot remember her name, but these cases smell the same to me.

Aleah Beckerle....Not to mention Diamond Bynum and King Walker both missing since July 2015.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Aleah Beckerle....Not to mention Diamond Bynum and King Walker both missing since July 2015.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The last thread I was on was Diamond and Kings!... Strange strange story. I would have thought that would have been solved immediately.

Hey Robert :heartbeat: Lead us to you.

WELCOME TO WS!!
I just noticed that this was your first post. Very impressive!

The Lost Boys history is very interesting.
I hope nothing has happened to him and he comes out in the opening, to be seen at least, to know he is okay and just doesn't want to go home. But, he's still too young to be out on his own. It's just not safe. Is there any place that he used to go to hang out, play games, watch tv or movies?
Thank you for the warm welcoming. I have been watching this case closely, I don't know this family personally & I have several nieces and nephews that are Robert's age that do not know who he is. 2 of my Nieces are in high school and they hadn't known he was missing until our aunt brought it up at Christmas Dinner. I'm going to read through the rest of comments here on websleuths and make a comment on the end because I am extremely upset and disappointed that neither PPD nor has any facet of the media put anything out about this case since the woman came forward saying she knew where Robert was and that ended up being a false lead. Hopefully we hear something soon;IN MY OPINION, this town is too small & the weather has been to awful for him to have hid safely for this long and without coming back home if he had just runaway.

-Love never dies-

The last thread I was on was Diamond and Kings!... Strange strange story. I would have thought that would have been solved immediately.

Hey Robert :heartbeat: Lead us to you.

Robert, Aleah, Diamond, King ...: All society's most vulnerable. Those who cannot defend themselves, whose voices often go unheard. Some of the the saddest, most infuriating cases cases, IMO.

Thank you for the warm welcoming. I have been watching this case closely, I don't know this family personally & I have several nieces and nephews that are Robert's age that do not know who he is. 2 of my Nieces are in high school and they hadn't known he was missing until our aunt brought it up at Christmas Dinner. I'm going to read through the rest of comments here on websleuths and make a comment on the end because I am extremely upset and disappointed that neither PPD nor has any facet of the media put anything out about this case since the woman came forward saying she knew where Robert was and that ended up being a false lead. Hopefully we hear something soon;IN MY OPINION, this town is too small & the weather has been to awful for him to have hid safely for this long and without coming back home if he had just runaway.

-Love never dies-

Great first post, and :welcome: to WS.

Peoria wasn't a very safe place for a 13 year old to be running around alone when I lived there in early 00's. Not that anywhere is but, as someone who grew up in Aurora, IL I personally never felt safe when I lived down there. IMO .....Grant you this is years later so Peoria could have cleaned up by now. I know Aurora hasn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM
Peoria and Pekin are two entirely different places, Peoria is much larger and it is across the river, it has a much higher crime rate and the population is over 200,000 people. Also, the closest part of Peoria to Pekin is still across the river and a good 10 minutes away, and that's if you're coming from the part of Pekin that is all the way out by city limits next to North Pekin. Also, Pekin has somewhere around 33,000 people in it, which is a far cry from 200,000 plus people. I've lived in Pekin my entire life, never locked my door, always knew my neighbors. Now, if I lived in the south end of Peoria, where the crime rate is high, this would be a very different conversation.
Just lookin out, I'm not saying Pekin is the greatest place in the world, the economy isn't the greatest & lord knows we could have better weather IMO but safety and crime-wise there aren't many issues.

-Love never dies-

What do we know? Just going thru these threads. I've been a member on websleuths for a few years here, first time on this thread.

The father's name is also Bob, and is said to be residing at a nursing home.
Bob married LB who is much younger than him.
Bob has kids from a previous marriage, which made Robert have Stephanie as a sister (a much older sister. She's now a grandmother to her own childrens children.
Stephanie is the one that we have seen on the media and is actually actively searching for Robert.
According to those crazy FB pages

The Grandmother is LB's mother. Her name is Charlotte King. There is said to be court records (for someone that wants to pull them up) which is why the Grandmother has custody of Roberts older brother (Jeffery McCall)
The Grandmother has stated several times that she has no contact with Roberts mother.

I spoke to the sister myself, and she has stated that LB stopped allowing Robert to speak to his own dad (who again is in a nursing home) and his side of the family). IMO who would do that to their own child?

IMO if there was a truancy officer already knocking on their door, it does in fact mean that has happened more than once. Clearly there was already a problem with his attendance previous to his disappearance.

The news reports (already tagged throughout this thread) repeatedly state that when the truancy officer returned the next day, RL was not there and THAT is when the mother stated he was missing, and a missing report then began. Anyone see THAT as scary? Why did the truancy officer have to return to the home before a report began? Why didn't the mother already show up at the police department or call the police and report him missing?

IMO if repeated problems occurred of truancy why does the child get to spend a weeknight at some friends house... and the child is believed to go to school by himself even though he has proven he is already truant? Fishy.

IMO why would his friend get on the bus but RL didn't? Did he say where he was going? Did the kid tell someone? Did the bus driver see anything? Where there other children, parents or neighbors at that bus stop that confirmed (or denied) RL ever being at that bus stop? If he was going to go somewhere why did he leave his bike on his own front lawn? Why did no one report that they saw a 13 year old child walking around on a school day on his own? Or was he ever walking around outdoors at all?

IMO There are plenty of reports that state LB went to an interview that morning which is why she didn't drive RL to school. Any proof that interview was in play? Did she actually attend the interview? Would you schedule an interview at the same hour you need to drive your kid to school?

Someone asked on this thread why the Amber Alert was sound with this case. There is no evidence to any abduction. It does not mean they didn't suspect foul play. There is simply no evidence to corroborate that theory.

There has also been pictures in the media of searches by authorities in the woods in the vicinity of where RL was last seen. So it doesn't mean they don't believe he wouldn't be in the woods... it simply means they do not want the public do it.

I understand that it is difficult the not point fingers and assume this is not a Casey Anthony repeat. However... The results are the same. Color hair (purple/pink), Sexual pictures publicly available on LB FB. She didn't attend the vigil, She's not speaking to the media or the family, she's not out there searching or showing any visible signs of distress or worry that her child is missing. It's not that we are trying to make her or anyone a suspect. But this forum is about facts, and that's what I'm trying to impress upon here. The usual suspects are the ones that was last seen with the child.

Please let me know if I've overstepped on the rules. I don't believe I have because I looked at every post on this thread with articles, other peoples questions and opinions, and I've done my own personal investigating in this case, and it just doesn't add up. The stories publicly known of the last 2 days he went missing simply doesn't add up.

I don't understand what the color of her hair has to do with anything...I mean come on.

Just out of curiosity, who would be paying for these billboards? A good part of me hopes it's with the mother's help. But either way, it's great news that he has not been forgotten.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

They were donated by the national center for missing and exploited children.

-Love never dies-

http://chronicleillinois.com/news/tazewell-county-news/police-sister-keep-search-missing-pekin-boy/

In this article it states that the truancy officer DID see Robert Bee Jr. running from the house on the 17th. I've seen conflicting comments about this in different media outlets though. I can't believe that there has been hardly no press coverage for this child. My father and I talked about it at Christmas and we discussed possible scenarios; it was in our opinion (at that point in time) that Robert had been taken to a family members house and things got taken out of context too fast and now whoever is harboring RB could (obviously) face kidnaping charges.

What I would be very curious to know is if the seizure medication has been filled and picked up.

Also, this is hearsay, and I'm still learning the rules on here, but on Pekin Police Facebook page there were several people who spoke in comments about Lisa moving from her house and that she was inquiring about a property in Decatur as well as one in Springfield, again I have no clue how much water those comments hold.

-Love never dies-

I don't understand what the color of her hair has to do with anything...I mean come on.

Personally, I don't think the color of Lisa's hair has anything to do with Robert's missing status. However, the fact that the she was posting on FB about her "hair goals" shortly after she reported Robert as missing speaks volumes to me! MOO.....

IMO if my child (or anyone I loved) went missing I wouldn't be looking for hair color preferences or taking smiling sexual selfie pics of myself. I wouldn't have missed a truancy court date, or a vigil. I would be screaming at the top of my lungs for media attention and searches to find them. Sorry you didn't get the point Shvod. There's more to this case than is being said publicly. On RB public missing FB search page there has been many comments in regard to what has been found and things that the family know; however I do not know if it is ok to post those things. Many of those threads have been since deleted, and in my speaking to the family more is known than is being said out in the open. Again I do not know what is ok to post so I leave it here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back