Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thinking of you Robert...tonight and every night until you are found.

Just been to her page... but I nearly didn't find it as Robert is no longer on her profile picture. It appears she has found time while her child is missing to take some selfies.

Lord.

Where are you Robert.

Just been to her page... but I nearly didn't find it as Robert is no longer on her profile picture. It appears she has found time while her child is missing to take some selfies.

Lord.

Where are you Robert.
SABBM

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

:notgood: Just sad. :sigh:

Lord.

Where are you Robert.

WTF! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Well his "mother" might not care where he is...but we sure do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Well his "mother" might not care where he is...but we sure do

Still praying for you, Robert. I feel so bad that you had to live with this individual. Putting mom in quotes was too nice of you (in my opinion!)

Bumping for Bonsai. Still no news from Pekin PD. So maddening! Keeping this little guy in my prayers for a positive outcome.

Still thinking about him as well

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Bumping for Bonsai. Still no news from Pekin PD. So maddening! Keeping this little guy in my prayers for a positive outcome.

Good Grief! I can't say what I want to say, so does anyone know why Robert's nickname is Bonsai? I love bonsai trees. Just wondering how he came to be called Bonsai.

I would do whatever I had to do to find my child, but you are more concerned about your selfies? I wish I could say more but don't want to be banned, so upset but praying for him.

Sent from my LGL51AL using Tapatalk

I am just now finding this - how incredibly sad. And all sorts of red flags are appearing in my head.

I truly hope Robert is safe somewhere.

It baffles me that this kiddo is still missing. It doesn't seem like any of those involved are the brightest lights. So no matter where he is or what's happened, the police should be able to figure it out. It's truly as if they don't care. I wonder if it's possible that the cops do know he is safe somewhere & are just letting it go do his sake. I certainly hope so. [emoji22]

I don't believe Robert is safe somewhere, sadly. I think something happened in those first days. If he is alive, it's probably not with someone safe. :(

I hope I'm wrong. At first I thought the LE silence was because they were building a case; now I'm just angry. There would have been surveillance video in those first days...if he hadn't been labeled a runaway.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

If he needs meds that haven't been filled... probably assume the worst. :(
So sorry for this child.

:(

:cry:

It is infuriating that there is zero coverage of this case, it's like everyone in the local news orgs just forgot there is a missing kiddo. A vulnerrable 13 year old kiddo. Where is Bonsia??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mbennett90
Back