Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
smdh! She calls in a tip that she saw Robert going into a house and then she posts on Facebook that she called in a false tip... Some people!

Was it his own house she reported seeing him at? I haven't seen it stating what house she saw him go into. Please are still not believe his house has by searched. So maybe it was aa stupid attempt to get his home searched by the Pekin police department.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From all I have read, the house he lived in was searched at least once, perhaps twice. This article calls the tip a "deliberately false lead". I would not be surprised if "mom" is not behind these shenanigans, trying to prove Bonsai is still alive and well! Suspicious as heck IMHO.

http://www.pekintimes.com/news/20170104/false-lead-in-robert-bee-case-produces-arrest

I would be so shocked if she tried to do that! Oh, wait.. It's so sad Robert had to be born into his situation. I wish someone would've helped sooner!(How many times is that said, after the fact?)

i wonder why he hated going to school so much. was somebody picking on him

There were actually 2 vigils. She showed up for neither. Word on the street also says she has moved. So, if Bonsai does return, how the heck does he find her?? Who the hell acts this way when their child is missing?? Sitting on my hands so as to not say more of what I feel and believe about this woman.

RSBM

My heart always leaps a bit when I see movement on either this or Aleah's thread.... then it comes down with a thud.
.02 says SOMEONE knows darn well what happened !
More so in Aleah's case... but if Robert's mother actually moved while her son is missing... :censored: :cry:

Thinking about you Robert

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

i wonder why he hated going to school so much. was somebody picking on him

I'm sure this was a big part of Robert hating school! Kids can be vicious. I wish we knew where he was. I wonder if he would have tried to reach his big sister, or if he never had the chance to make it to her home.

I can't believe this little guy hasn't been found yet...hoping he is safe [emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happened to Robert's bicycle? Does anyone know?

What happened to Robert's bicycle? Does anyone know?

RSBM

Good question.

Maybe his mom donated it to a thrift store ?

Saying that gave me goosebumps... it would be very interesting to know what was done with his clothes and other possessions.
Thinking about another case where someone got rid of all of a missing person's things as they knew the missing person wasn't returning.

But who knows what has happened to Robert ? If he needs his meds on a daily basis and those meds haven't been filled... I fear the worst. sorry so negative and down about this young guy.
:moo:

Well it sure wouldn't be much bother for Lisa to take his stuff to a thrift store. There is a Salvation Army store a block from the house on Sapp St. where they lived. Also, in the Crimestoppers video, there is a child sized bed shown in the front yard. Things that make ya go hmmmm.......

https://www.facebook.com/peoriaareacrimestoppers/

Bonsia, you continue to be in my thoughts bub. I really hope you are warm and safe somewhere. I look at my boy and I see your gap toothed grin, Be okay.

Well it sure wouldn't be much bother for Lisa to take his stuff to a thrift store. There is a Salvation Army store a block from the house on Sapp St. where they lived. Also, in the Crimestoppers video, there is a child sized bed shown in the front yard. Things that make ya go hmmmm.......

I don't understand this. Does his mother think he's dead or that he's run away and good riddance? It's only been several months that he's been missing. I'm thinking and hoping he's with someone who has his best interests at heart. Mom apparently doesn't. How does she carry on? If she's quilty of harming her son and in his disappearance, she's doing everything possible to look like she did. Why?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Here's a direct link to that video:

Peoria Area Crime Stoppers shared Pekin Police Department's video.

It looks like a single-size bedframe? :dunno:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back