Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.pekintimes.com/news/20170725/skeletal-remains-were-of-boy-bees-age
However, more scientific tests than those conducted in an autopsy Tuesday morning are needed to determine if the remains are those of Robert Bee Jr. of Pekin.

County and Pekin police were awaiting the results of the autopsy that included a forensic dentist’s comparison of dental records of recently missing area people and the discovered remains, including a skull.

The autopsy, also involving a forensic pathologist, determined the general age of the person, a key along the path to learning whether the remains are that of Bee, 13, who has been missing for more than eight months.
In a news release following the autopsy, Lower said that, according county Coroner Jeff Baldi, “no positive identification can be made until DNA testing can be conducted.”

That testing likely will require at least several weeks.
He said Monday morning that he had not yet learned whether any clothing or other identifying evidence also was found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if anyone is 'shaking in their boots', so to speak ?

:moo:

[h=1]UPDATE: Human Remains 'Consistent' With Missing Pekin Boy[/h]
Update (12:30pm): Information gathered this morning from human remains is “consistent” with that of Robert Bee, the missing boy from Pekin.

But the Tazewell County Sheriff’s Office is quick to point out that no positive identification can be made until DNA testing confirms a match.

The Sheriff’s office says a forensic pathologist's examination this morning determined that based on the skeletal and dental remains, it could be Robert Bee.
http://peoriapublicradio.org/post/update-human-remains-consistent-missing-pekin-boy

Some images of the location:
Scene-5.jpg

Signs-3_0.jpg

Scene-6.jpg

http://peoriapublicradio.org/post/update-human-remains-consistent-missing-pekin-boy

You didn't deserve this, Robert. [emoji26]
Rest easy little man.

Well. This just sucks. Bonzai, you didn't deserve this. Your sweet freckled little face.

I really don't have words except to say that I hope they catch the culprit fast and bury them under the jail. They been breathing our free air too long.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Who was it that told the searchers not to look where his body ended up being found?
[emoji615] Nevermind I found it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

http://www.week.com/story/35966578/...utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_25_News

Dental records match Robert Bee. DNA still needed to absolutely confirm.

Quote from the article:
PEKIN, Ill. (WEEK) -- - UPDATE 3:20 p.m - Tazewell County Sheriff's Chief Deputy Jeff Lower said the dental records of the remains found south of Pekin match missing teen Robert Bee, and the forensic pathologist believes the remains are his. DNA testing is still pending.
Seems to be confirmed. I wonder why the sheriff would not trust the dental records (and the forensic pathologist's opinion) for official identification? I mean, I understand it's good to have DNA confirm but... Seems to be some feet dragging in ID'ing him. :thinking: :confused: :moo:

Quote from the article:

Seems to be confirmed. I wonder why the sheriff would not trust the dental records (and the forensic pathologist's opinion) for official identification? I mean, I understand it's good to have DNA confirm but... Seems to be some feet dragging in ID'ing him. :thinking: :confused: :moo:

This entire investigation has felt half-hearted at best. Not talking about the people who have searched for Robert and stood up for him when his family has not.

These little people, their little faces … this never, evergets any easier to hear.

You didn’t deserve this, sweet little “Bonsai”.

Rest in Peace, Robert Bee Jr.
:rose: :rose: :rose:

Rest in peace, Robert Bee. You didn't deserve this.
JUSTICE!

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/...mom-wont-answer-questions-about-missing-teen/
Article dated March 24, 2017 (has a sentence adding that remains consistent with a 13 year old boy have been found, July 24)

The little boy — reportedly known to his family as “Bonzai” — was last seen in front of his home in Peking on November 17. Authorities say he ran off as school truancy officers approached him in his front yard. The boy reportedly took medication to control epileptic seizures, but did not have any at the time.
According to a February report in the Pekin Daily Times, a neighbor of Robert’s mother Lisa Bee said that the house the teenager ran from has been abandoned since he disappeared.

Crime Online exchanged written messages with a woman believed to be Robert’s mother, Lisa Bee, earlier this week. She said in those messages that she had relocated to Springfield, Illinois — over 60 miles south of Pekin — and had recently been to rehab before spending time in a psychiatric ward.
“… just got out of crazy ward,” the woman believed to be Lisa Bee wrote.

Detective Ranney also said that the boy’s father, whose name is not known, has died in recent weeks. According to the detective, Robert’s father was significantly older than his mother, and had been living in a nursing home for quite some time, suffering from an unspecified illness. There was nothing suspicious about his death.

As the Pekin Daily Times noted in February, Lisa Bee made multiple posts on Facebook about her missing son in the days after he first disappeared. But her most recent Facebook post was a close-up photo of herself on December 26. Commenters asked about her son, but she did not reply.
The boy’s mother reportedly gave conflicting accounts about the circumstances of Robert’s disappearance, telling reporters at one point that Robert was last seen on November 18, the day after he reportedly ran away from truancy officers.

:cry:

:rose: RIP Robert Bee :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member