Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So sad....cry. [emoji25] [emoji25]

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

So heartbreaking..what this poor boy went through in his short life...I am grateful thought that he is now at peace and full of joy, he can have a proper burial and that whoever caused his death is held responsible to the max!!! RIP Robert, you are free from hurt and sadness forever!

Damn. RIP little man. Hope you're playing somewhere beautiful and safe.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Very sorry to hear the news, he deserved better than this. RIP little guy

While I'm not surprised by this outcome, I am deeply saddened and could not hold back tears. He deserved so much more than he ever received in his short life.

RIP Robert...I will never forget you.
:rose:

I had hoped and hoped someone who truly loved Bonzai was keeping him safe. Even though I knew in my heart it probably wasn't meant to be that way. I'm so sick over this. RIP Bonzai. I hope you know how many people really did care for you!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I really hope he can have a proper service and burial. :angel:

You would think, being who we are, and the community that we are part of, that this would get easier the more we see it.

I knew how this was going to end. I'll bet we all did. We've seen this &$7!# over. And over. And freaking OVER again.

My gods. Why do we see this over and over? WHY???

Whywhywhywhywhy.

He's a KID.

It always knocks the wind right out of me. Even when it's written on the wall from jump. I want to scream.

*Deep breaths*

Sigh.

RIP, little buddy. You deserved SO much more.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

So heartbreaking..what this poor boy went through in his short life...I am grateful thought that he is now at peace and full of joy, he can have a proper burial and that whoever caused his death is held responsible to the max!!! RIP Robert, you are free from hurt and sadness forever!

I was thinking about this as I cooked dinner. What this child must have seen in his short life. My heart just breaks.

However, Pekin Chief John Dossey and Lt. Seth Ranney, that department’s chief investigator in the case, acknowledged to the Daily Times after the event that a connection exists between Bee and where the remains were found.

A relative of the homeowner, who found the bones while mowing, is a person involved “in the investigation,” Ranney said, declining to comment further.

http://www.pjstar.com/news/20170725/human-remains-likely-missing-boys-foul-play-suspected/1

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

http://www.week.com/story/35969446/changes-to-candlelight-vigil-set-for-robert-bee
UPDATE: The property owner of the land where the candlelight vigil is reportedly being held Tuesday evening says the group organizing the event does not have permission to conduct the vigil on private property. The owners are advising they were not contacted about any such event and vigil-goers will not be granted permission to stay.
[the vigil was] be held in a field from the Midway Tap, 14202 Illinois State Route 29 in Pekin. Human remains were found in the backyard of a nearby house Monday afternoon by a man mowing his grass.

Odd? [emoji848] imo

https://www.facebook.com/hoinews/posts/1462328160487233
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/07/...rt-bee-jr-match-remains-found-in-yard-police/
Pekin Police Chief John Dossey said at the press conference that the discovery of the remains “has amped up our investigation efforts” and said it was possible the missing persons investigation could eventually become a homicide investigation.
“Since day one we’ve treated this as … this could be the potential result,” Dossey said, while adding that he was not away are of any arrests at this time.
Spillman told CrimeOnline that she believes the house where the remains were found belong to the mother of a man who was friendly with Robert’s mother, Lisa Bee. CrimeOnline has not been able to confirm this information, and law enforcement officials at the news conference declined to identify the owner or any residents of the property.

In March, CrimeOnline spoke to Lisa Bee via Facebook messenger, and she declined to answer any questions about her boy’s disappearance.

Sometimes, the only hope I hold on to is that the children can still somehow sense our thoughts and Robert knows that there are people who would have loved him - really loved him. That there are good people in the world and those good people would have tried to save him if they could have.

:(

You will be remembered by everyone here, Bonsai. You deserved better than this

That poor boy.
I think it's ok to say he may have had a difficult life , and I don't want to think about how he might have died. :(

Rest gently, little Bonsai !!
People who never knew you cared about you !

It's just all so sad, no child should have to suffer. I live about an hour away and it just hits close to home. I hope this poor child is finally at peace and gets some justice #RIP tonight I will light a candle for you my sweet child.
def79bfa7ef76e5a5b05259fa1f8f9ac.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charley04