Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No, they haven't. I don't think they have even officially confirmed that a crime has been committed. The remains have not been positively identified and Robert's. Hopefully they find out soon and justice can be served. moo
Did the police name the mom as a suspect?

If he was not taking his medication, he could have died from a seizure. The risk of seizure related deaths is higher in young people. My nephew died from a grand mal seizure just before his 21st birthday. It happened in the middle of the night and no one was there to help him. If Robert did in fact run away, was hiding somewhere and was off his meds, this is possibly what happened to him.

If he was not taking his medication, he could have died from a seizure. The risk of seizure related deaths is higher in young people. My nephew died from a grand mal seizure just before his 21st birthday. It happened in the middle of the night and no one was there to help him. If Robert did in fact run away, was hiding somewhere and was off his meds, this is possibly what happened to him.

He did take medication to control his seizures. But why would he attempt to run away without his medication knowing he couldn't survive without it? And to not have even made it out of town... jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, it was a rather amazing transformation for Bonsai's mom. Kind of gave me hope that Robert saw some of her motherliness before things went so bad. Rehab can make a difference. I just hope it's longterm.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Bless you little man.....now we can move on in fast order to arrest the guilty. Hoping LE has your back....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Bless you little man.....now we can move on in fast order to arrest the guilty. Hoping LE has your back....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Absolutely. The chances of this being accidental/natural causes/suicide are pretty slim IMO.

RIP Bonsai.

No way no how thos was accidental or a suicide. no way....jmo
RIP young man sad life sadder death.

Oh it's just heartwrenching seeing the 'found deceased' added to this thread. Even though it was pretty much certain it's Robert, it still feels like a punch in the gut. Rest in peace, Bonsai, and may truth and justice prevail. :( :rose:

Awww, Bonzai, you deserved a future.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This poor boy was never anyone's first priority when he was alive....I hope that in his death someone makes it their first priority to bring those responsible to justice.

RIP Robert
:rose:

This poor boy was never anyone's first priority when he was alive....I hope that in his death someone makes it their first priority to bring those responsible to justice.

RIP Robert
:rose:
That's the saddest fact that's been proven yet. Bonzai never had a chance his egg donor threw him to the wolves because she was too selfish to grow up, woman up, and put her child first. He was at times hungry cold and locked out on the street. Breaks my heart the suffering he endured
#JusticeforBonzai

Sent from my 9024W using Tapatalk

I was so very sorry to see the news reports confirming that Bonzai's remains had been identified. Children should not fall between the cracks and be afterthoughts. This case screams for justice and just flat-out makes me angry. Rest in peace, Robert Bee. You deserved better.

I saw an article earlier today with his Mom interviewed. Has it been posted here?

Robert, you deserved better. RIP.

attachment.php

Attachments

• beautifulMemorialCandlesSmaller.jpg
    beautifulMemorialCandlesSmaller.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 464
Chipped tooth, big smile, frecked nose, impish twinkling eyes.
Robert "Bonzai" I will never forget you. I pray that whatever energy absorbed your soul that it is possible to see how many of us here on Earth really grew to love you and how deeply sorry we all are that we weren't able to help you and allow you the life you deserved.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Chipped tooth, big smile, frecked nose, impish twinkling eyes.
Robert "Bonzai" I will never forget you. I pray that whatever energy absorbed your soul that it is possible to see how many of us here on Earth really grew to love you and how deeply sorry we all are that we weren't able to help you and allow you the life you deserved.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
These words choked me up a bit. Was exactly what I was thinking. Right down to chipped tooth. [emoji174] [emoji24]

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandalent
Back