Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I didn't mean it in a judgemental or callous way...just factual. That ship has come and gone....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Gotcha. Did anyone figure out what the screaming was all about? This case has made me very sad - he never really had a chance. RIP Robert. :rose:

Baldi says they are using tooth dentin for the quickest possible DNA Match. That test can be done at the lab in Morton. Baldi says they were lucky the lab pushed this case to the top of the heap for the most expedited results possible. That process is typically seven days. On that time schedule officials will be able to sign the death certificate with absolute confidence Wednesday.
http://peoriapublicradio.org/post/official-id-pending-missing-pekin-boy

[h=1]DNA tests on remains linked to Robert Bee might take weeks[/h]
PEKIN — Test results might not come back for days or weeks regarding remains found in a Pekin backyard last week.

The Tazewell County Coroner’s Office had expected results as early as Wednesday. However, Chief Deputy Coroner Rod Wamsley said Thursday that more time is needed. He said there have been no new developments in the case: the delay is just part of the ebb and flow of work at the Illinois State Police crime lab in Morton.

“It could be days, or it could be a few weeks,” Wamsley said.
http://www.pjstar.com/news/20170803/dna-tests-on-remains-linked-to-robert-bee-might-take-weeks

No, No, No. Not sure why my subscribed threads link didn't show this one as being updated before today. I have 10 pages to catch up on now and even though I have felt this would be the outcome all along, I have prayed for it not to be. So sad for this beautiful boy.

I am not a local, but I believe the police have known who the 2 suspects are from day one. They have walked very softly so they could be sure of a conviction when the time came. I think they have more info that has been kept close to the vest.

However:
WHERE ARE HIS CLOTHES???
Bones were found. LE believes animals moved them but there has been no mention of remnants of clothing found anywhere. Have I missed that? Was clothing found and they aren't revealing it? (Other than the shirt found prior to the bones that has been ruled out)

He didn't leave home naked. Now I am convinced he didn't "leave" home at all.

My prayer now is that his bones reveal a clue as to how he was murdered so the 2 people responsible can pay.

All IMOO

And as bad as this sounds, I'm grateful and animal carried his bones into that yard or he may never have been found and justice would never be served. will keep following and so hope if foul play was involved they can prove it.
Yes...I think they made enough links to say it's likely him. Just waiting for final DNA. Very sad for this boy...

Was hoping for an arrest by now. :(

I have a theory in mind about what transpired the day he was last seen by people outside of family/persons close to him.
(Something that may have happened before he was actually reported missing)

I think LE, does, too.

Sad that LE has to deal with so many sneaky, lying people in this world !
IMO

Justice for little man....

Would anyone be so kind to summarize the progression of this case and whom the two suspects likely are? IS it the mother and the mothers friend? What hasn't happened to this little boy?

Thanks in advance. RIP Robert :(

Would anyone be so kind to summarize the progression of this case and whom the two suspects likely are? IS it the mother and the mothers friend? What hasn't happened to this little boy?

Thanks in advance. RIP Robert :(

RSBM

Lots to read about starting when this boy first went missing.......
There are no official POI's yet -- so it's been tricky trying to glean any information.
The people who saw Robert last (those related to him) have not been very forthcoming , let's just say.
Imo.

Bumping.

Nearly a month and still no DNA ID.

It's sad that everything about Bonsai's story has taken so long to be revealed! I'm following Natalee Holloway's story and her dad did find human remains after all these years. He says the DNA results could take months to reveal if it is Natalee or not. If this is Bonsai, and I feel it is, at least he can't be hurt any more. To those that took this precious child's life, I hope your life is **** on earth!

Still think about Robert every single day and I'm not ashamed to admit that I want justice for him....waiting impatiently.....

PEKIN - The Pekin area came together today to bring families a day of fun, and the event was free for all to attend. It's for Robert Bee's celebration of life. 13 year old Robert Bee went missing last November. Late July human remains were found on a property a few streets away from Bee's home. The Tazewell County Sheriff's Office believe the remains are those of Bee, but no identity can be confirmed until DNA results are complete.

[...]

Lisa Bee said her son was bullied in school, and hopes events like this will help bring an end to it. In her hands, she held a special gift from Team Bonzai.

http://www.centralillinoisproud.com/news/local-news/celebration-of-life-for-robet-bee-jr/803841953

I found the video on the link a little bit unnerving. BBM, is LB suggesting this was suicide?

Robert if you were my son I would be like a ferocious BEAR for you. I would be THE leader of team Bonzai.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Seriously?!! She had the gall to go to this now? She didn't attend any vigils or searches when he first went missing..she MOVED for pete's sake! And to say he was bullied in school and hope that ends? What about he endured at home? I'm sorry, I know everyone is innocent until proven guilty and she has not even been charged with a crime, but honestly, she makes me sick.
PEKIN - The Pekin area came together today to bring families a day of fun, and the event was free for all to attend. It's for Robert Bee's celebration of life. 13 year old Robert Bee went missing last November. Late July human remains were found on a property a few streets away from Bee's home. The Tazewell County Sheriff's Office believe the remains are those of Bee, but no identity can be confirmed until DNA results are complete.

[...]

Lisa Bee said her son was bullied in school, and hopes events like this will help bring an end to it. In her hands, she held a special gift from Team Bonzai.

http://www.centralillinoisproud.com/news/local-news/celebration-of-life-for-robet-bee-jr/803841953

I found the video on the link a little bit unnerving. BBM, is LB suggesting this was suicide?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking
Back