Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That would make sense if Lisa's maiden name is McCall. I'll look a bit further. Thanks!

It makes me so sad to still see nothing new on the search for Robert. Hoping is is safe and warm tonight with people who love him.

Thinking about this wee one

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

The Pekin PD is supposed to release an update again on Monday. There were searches going on yesterday as well. I believe Jeff is indeed Robert's half brother; same mom, different dads.

The Midwest is so bitterly cold tonight, with blustery winds, snow, and sleet. Prayers for you, Robert Bee. Be warm and safe, with a full tummy.

Little Mr Bee, your freckled face has given me the blues. The Holidays are here. Magical times for a 13 year old. Please be somewhere safe right now. Please be with someone that cares for you. Oh please.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

REMINDER: Until or unless LE gives us reason to sleuth Robert's mother, her social media is off limits. She is a victim according to TOS.

I too am very frustrated with the seeming lack of urgency surrounding this kiddo's case. I get it. Truly. All we can do is keep his name and face out there and hope that LE have some leads to follow :(

REMINDER: Until or unless LE gives us reason to sleuth Robert's mother, her social media is off limits. She is a victim according to TOS.

I too am very frustrated with the seeming lack of urgency surrounding this kiddo's case. I get it. Truly. All we can do is keep his name and face out there and hope that LE have some leads to follow :(

Thanks tlcya.

Sorry for letting TOS go out of my head... I can only speak for myself but I am just so worried it comes out in frustration.

You mean someone has updated his Facebook profile? This is important. LE will be able to find out what computer or device it was updated from.

RSBM

Excellent point.

What a sad case. I feel for this boy. :(
Many items of interest I'd had have been discussed already, here. It's sad they didn't bring in sar dogs asap.

Personally, I have a difficult time thinking that anyone is 'hiding' him and keeping him safe..... Teens that age are on sm so often, updating this or that, and just sharing their feelings.
So much is "off" to me, in this missing case.

I would like to be wrong -- and that he really is just hanging out at a buddy's house ; it's just that here we are at Dec. 12th--- and nothing. Doubtful anyone is hiding him.

If he was out wandering-- someone could easily grab him, he's small and according to his mom weighs only 75 lbs.
Or, he could have had a seizure (possible grand mal ?) and be beside a road or wooded area.
Is it too late to at least try sar dogs ?
:moo:

So today I read through a few of the "Robert Bee" FB pages. :facepalm:

Let me just say this...

If this poor kid is still alive somewhere, I pray when he's located, he's placed with NORMAL, loving, decent people that will give him a stable and comfortable home.

Well it seems no update from Pekin PD today. Bonsai, where are you?? It is going to get down to 3 degrees on Wednesday. So worried about this dear boy!

I'm two hours north of Pekin and with the wind chill it's -10. My 13 year old son came up & hug me tonight out of the blue & I held him so tight wanting him to know how much he's loved at such a trying age. At the same time poor Bonsai was at the forefront of my thoughts wishing that if just someone would have just cared. Has anyone seen if CPS has been involved with this family?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is behind the Find Robert Bee facbeook page(s)?

Unsure. I'm not even sure there's an "official" one we can link to here - but there are many and the discussions do not appear to be helpful in any way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back