Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have read the whole thread but I may have missed this: has the family home been searched?

I have not seen where the home was searched, but LE was asking the public at large not to search.

Sorry... I am just getting into this one but wow...what the hell is going on here. :gaah:

I think they feel either A: Bonzai Bee is somewhere nearby being harbored and they don't want to scare him with large public searches or B: they think he is deceased and mom knows what happened, so any searches are being done out of the public eye based on investigative leads (in which they may be waiting for pc to get a warrant for the house). I really hope it is A.

From what I understand, Lisa lost custody of her eldest son Jeffery McCall about 10 years ago. Her mom Charlotte King has been raising Jeff, who is now 17.

Beginning to wish Robert was living there too.

There is a ton of angry people at Lisa. She does not appear concerned.

From what I understand, Lisa lost custody of her eldest son Jeffery McCall about 10 years ago. Her mom Charlotte King has been raising Jeff, who is now 17.

Hearing this makes me very worried because if he had run away, I'd think he'd run to his big brother and grandma or call them at least. But she hasn't heard from him...:cry:.....that makes me very sad.

Hearing this makes me very worried because if he had run away, I'd think he'd run to his big brother and grandma or call them at least. But she hasn't heard from him...:cry:.....that makes me very sad.

BBM.

I agree. Where else would he have to go? And not be seen after all this time.
I don't trust this woman.

Here is a piece in the Peoria Journal Star about his grandma, who learned of his disappearance through the news.

http://www.pjstar.com/news/20161206/i-just-want-him-home-safe-says-grandmother-of-missing-pekin-boy

From this article that means the "mother" Lisa Bee hasn't seen her eldest son in three years and is not bothering to look for her son who disappeared. Ouch, its difficult to see her as a victim.

This dysfunction in this family goes beyond the normal definition, it seems. Wow. I am finding it very difficult to not view LB as a suspect in this situation. Not trying to shame a victim, but I am not convinced she is one!

I haven't heard this, however, that would have made Robert 3 at the time. Why wouldn't she have lost him too?

This dysfunction in this family goes beyond the normal definition, it seems. Wow. I am finding it very difficult to not view LB as a suspect in this situation. Not trying to shame a victim, but I am not convinced she is one!

I feel the same.

I haven't heard this, however, that would have made Robert 3 at the time. Why wouldn't she have lost him too?

I wondered this too. This whole situation is strange.

From this article that means the "mother" Lisa Bee hasn't seen her eldest son in three years and is not bothering to look for her son who disappeared. Ouch, its difficult to see her as a victim.

Unless the eldest son visits his mother, LB, on his own. He could drive himself, get a ride from a friend, a family member, etc.

I am sorry I keep repeating myself, but I have been so worried about Robert. If I were able, I would love to have him come live with me; I would make sure he got to school every day, and more importantly, that he knows that there are people who truly care about him.

I am just going to say ...: I don't like it when I see someone who may be the most prolific FB poster I have ever seen (40+ in the last 24 hours alone) goes without posting for 12+ hours during the time period someone very close to him/er inexplicably goes missing, and doesn't even mention once the disappearance for three weeks, especially when the said person's feed is filled with drug-, knife/weapon- and quasi-*advertiser censored*-related memes. It doesn't prove anything, and it may very well mean nothing; I just don't like it.

Unless the eldest son visits his mother, LB, on his own. He could drive himself, get a ride from a friend, a family member, etc.

I am sorry I keep repeating myself, but I have been so worried about Robert. If I were able, I would love to have him come live with me; I would make sure he got to school every day, and more importantly, that he knows that there are people who truly care about him.

I believe his issue with not wanting to go to school is him trying to get someone to pay attention to him. That poor child.

How many red flags is that now?

I am just going to say ...: I don't like it when I see someone who may be the most prolific FB poster I have ever seen (40+ in the last 24 hours alone) goes without posting for 12+ hours during the time period someone very close to him/er inexplicably goes missing, and doesn't even mention once the disappearance for three weeks, especially when the said person's feed is filled with drug-, knife/weapon- and quasi-*advertiser censored*-related memes. It doesn't prove anything, and it may very well mean nothing; I just don't like it.

Regarding inmyhumble's comments on the prolific poster--

I feel the same way you do. That was a pretty shocking revelation!

I started following this when it first showed up here but then was distracted with a million other things. I don't know who you're talking about here but from some of the other stuff I've read on SM today I'm just floored about the lack of genuine concern coming from his own mother. I know, I know... per TOS, she's a victim. But really? As in, really?

I think about Robert every night before I go to sleep...wondering if he is warm and safe or cold and hungry or even if his is still alive. This one is pulling at my heartstrings more than other cases...perhaps because I feel that never in his short life has he ever been anyone's first priority.

Thinking of Robert tonight and hoping he is safe and warn with a fully belly and with someone who shows him they care.

I think about Robert every night before I go to sleep...wondering if he is warm and safe or cold and hungry or even if his is still alive. This one is pulling at my heartstrings more than other cases...perhaps because I feel that never in his short life has he ever been anyone's first priority.

Thinking of Robert tonight and hoping he is safe and warn with a fully belly and with someone who shows him they care.

Aww, KJ, this is so sweet and it made me tear up. Thank you for caring so deeply for this little guy. Maybe one day, when he is older, he will read here and see he has tremendous value!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MidnightMystery
Back