Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm getting really, really worried about this little guy. Been checking on here and googling every day. It's been way too long ... :(.
I'm with ya. This has my hair on end.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm getting really, really worried about this little guy. Been checking on here and googling every day. It's been way too long ... :(.

This is definitely a terrible situation for Robert. I'm feeling very sad. I'm hoping for a miracle!

I'm right there with you! I keep hoping for a positive outcome...but I can feel doubt trying to push it's way into my circle of "positivity".

:bump: I'm surprised Robert isn't getting more attention from the media. Where are you Robert???

:bump: I'm surprised Robert isn't getting more attention from the media. Where are you Robert???

I think that's because his family is not trying to get him media coverage & he is from a dysfunctional family. Everyone is chasing their tail on this case. IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have found nothing yet, he said, to indicate the boy may have been abducted, and that a countryside search for him is warranted.

The department on Friday issued a statement on its Facebook page to assure the public it’s devoting every resource possible to find Bee, and has enlisted the help of other area police agencies.

It asked for citizens not to organize their own search parties, and explained why release of any information it’s collected could harm its investigative efforts.

http://www.pjstar.com/news/20161202...unsupervised-search-parties-for-robert-bee-jr

You mean someone has updated his Facebook profile? This is important. LE will be able to find out what computer or device it was updated from.

I was thinking the same thing.... if anyone saw it, please report it

The mother has time to comb through her FB wall and delete a multitude of negative comments put on her page, but she didnt have time to make sure her son went to school, had proper dental care (missing front tooth at 13), medical care (poison ivy on face) (also makes me wonder if that was a punishment in their house? jw) and has what it seemed, done nothing to help this case, she even changed her story a couple times, that with delayed reporting is the recipe for tragedy as many of us here at WS have learned.

There was a candlelight vigil Saturday evening. I was not able to make it, but according to a Robert Bee Discussion group on facebook, mom didn't even show up. Robert's big sister did---she really loves her lil bro. At some point in time, and I don't know the details, but apparently somebody showed up at his sister's house with a gun and threatened her. What the ??????

There was a candlelight vigil Saturday evening. I was not able to make it, but according to a Robert Bee Discussion group on facebook, mom didn't even show up. Robert's big sister did---she really loves her lil bro. At some point in time, and I don't know the details, but apparently somebody showed up at his sister's house with a gun and threatened her. What the ??????
Where did you hear about that?

It is talked about on the Finding Robert Bee Discussion group on facebook. This just keeps getting more and more bizarre.

I have read the whole thread but I may have missed this: has the family home been searched?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back