Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
14457150_G.jpg

Around one thirty Sunday afternoon police were searching the area near eastbound 474 right next to the East Peoria / Pekin exit sign.

Bartonville Police Chief Brian Fengel says he could not confirm if any of the evidence is related to Bee.

However, there was crime tape set up in the entrance of the woods leading down to the water.
http://www.week.com/story/35951041/clothing-found-in-woods-could-prove-link-to-robert-bee

Trucks 4 Kidz, a private group that has searched for evidence this summer of missing 13-year-old Pekin boy Robert Bee Jr., found a shirt on the west side of the Illinois River and turned it over to the Pekin Police Department on Sunday, according to Bartonville Police Chief Brian Fengel.
Fengel said he understood the group Trucks 4 Kidz was using sonar equipment to search the Illinois River.
Sunday was the third time Trucks 4 Kidz was in the area searching for Bee. This visit was unannounced.
More at link http://www.pjstar.com/news/20170723/shirt-found-by-private-group-in-search-for-missing-pekin-teen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so grateful people continue to search for Robert and I hope this search leads to some answers. Robert has always seemed so pitiful to me, with his horrible excuse of a mother and what seems to be a lack of interest by LE that he's found (I don't mean to sound as if I'm totally bashing LE because I know they often working hard behind the scenes and the public does not know, but I feel as though they haven't done enough. moo) Prayers for Robert and his family (the ones that truly care about him).

So... just looking at some maps b/c I'm not local to Pekin. The article states a certain bridge on the West side of the Illinois River, the Shade-Lohmann bridge. S-L Bridge isn't specifically marked on any maps I could find, but it's supposed to connect Bartonville to Crève-Cœur.
baa75b05da018da65b9a4d11a3e02f27.png

So I tried to show Pekin, Bartonville and Crève Cœur- the purple X is crève cœur, the map doesn't show its name when it's zoomed out too far. The red line is what I understand to be the Illinois River. Does anyone know where this Shade-Lohmann bridge actually is? How far from Robert's house, even?

Questions I have: would LB have gone that far to dispose of evidence?
The article says this bridge floods often, and I wonder if Robert was trying to cross and he was swept away? I need to find rainfall records for around the time he was reported missing...
Was the shirt intact or torn when it was found? That could open to door to some answers, I hope.

Where the dadgum heck are you, Robert?!

Editing to add all this research was done super quickly cause of work/class but I will return to the sleuthing later today. Hoping for more updates, too.

So... just looking at some maps b/c I'm not local to Pekin. The article states a certain bridge on the West side of the Illinois River, the Shade-Lohmann bridge. S-L Bridge isn't specifically marked on any maps I could find, but it's supposed to connect Bartonville to Crève-Cœur.

So I tried to show Pekin, Bartonville and Crève Cœur- the purple X is crève cœur, the map doesn't show its name when it's zoomed out too far. The red line is what I understand to be the Illinois River. Does anyone know where this Shade-Lohmann bridge actually is? How far from Robert's house, even?

The article says this bridge floods often, and I wonder if Robert was trying to cross and he was swept away? I need to find rainfall records for around the time he was reported missing...
Was the shirt intact or torn when it was found? That could open to door to some answers, I hope.

Editing to add all this research was done super quickly cause of work/class but I will return to the sleuthing later today. Hoping for more updates, too.

Found the bridge!!
b2cb736d4550dbb68579b3895ba50984.png

Here's a close up on the map.
622655af39efc17eb86d103a59e4d8a6.png

Depending on route, it looks to be 15 to 19 minutes by car from where Robert lived at the time of his disappearance to the Shade-Lohmann Bridge.

There is another bridge that's closer to the house -and one may have to cross, depending on route-, but S-L makes more sense to me as it's closer to Peoria. I have believed from pretty early on there was more than one person involved, especially with regard to transporting Robert (or, sadly, his body :(). There are two people I have been particularly suspicious of, and one of them lives in Peoria (or at least he did when Robert went missing; I'm not sure where he does now). This person had been posting on FB non-stop at the time of Robert's disappearance. Then starting the day Robert went missing, there was a 24+ hour period of time he didn't post anything. There are other reasons as to why I am suspicious of this individual that I will not go into per TOS.

So I can picture this person meeting up with the other person at the bridge, perhaps to help dispose of the body :(.

I just hope that if the body was thrown into the river, it didn't float too far downstream. Hopefully the sonar search will yield additional evidence.

Praying that Robert is found very, very soon. I live about 4 hours away. If this turns out to be a situation that involves a funeral or some sort of ceremony, I am seriously considering attending.

b886cba1bcd30be93b4261cdf4586be2.jpg

4db2f0fdad0cb916df8a431770626213.jpg

Depending on route, it looks to be 15 to 19 minutes by car from where Robert lived at the time of his disappearance to the Shade-Lohmann Bridge.

There is another bridge that's closer to the house -and one may have to cross, depending on route-, but S-L makes more sense to me as it's closer to Peoria. I have believed from pretty early on there was more than one person involved, especially with regard to transporting Robert (or, sadly, his body :(). There are two people I have been particularly suspicious of, and one of them lives in Peoria (or at least he did when Robert went missing; I'm not sure where he does now). This person had been posting on FB non-stop at the time of Robert's disappearance. Then starting the day Robert went missing, there was a 24+ hour period of time he didn't post anything. There are other reasons as to why I am suspicious of this individual that I will not go into per TOS.

So I can picture this person meeting up with the other person at the bridge, perhaps to help dispose of the body :(.

I just hope that if the body was thrown into the river, it didn't float too far downstream. Hopefully the sonar search will yield additional evidence.

Praying that Robert is found very, very soon. I live about 4 hours away. If this turns out to be a situation that involves a funeral or some sort of ceremony, I am seriously considering attending.

b886cba1bcd30be93b4261cdf4586be2.jpg

4db2f0fdad0cb916df8a431770626213.jpg

Thanks for this info! I'm also about 4 hours away and have also been considering attending a service for him. Hopefully it's not necessary...

http://www.week.com/story/35955914/...utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_25_News
The Pekin Police Department said the sweatshirt found along the Illinois River Sunday doesn't match the last known clothing of Robert Bee.

A police spokeswoman said the shirt found under the western end of the Shade-Lohmann Bridge was a red and black sweatshirt. The 13-year-old runaway was last seen wearing a red T-shirt back in November 2016.
Police have not conducted any forensic testing on the clothing yet. The sweatshirt was found by the search group Trucks 4 Kidz.

My question is how do they even know what Robert Bee was last wearing? No one seen him the morning he went missing except for the friend he was supposed to ride the bus to school with.
He could have went home and changed.
There have been so many different stories about the last Robert was seen, who knows what is believable.

My question is how do they even know what Robert Bee was last wearing? No one seen him the morning he went missing except for the friend he was supposed to ride the bus to school with.
He could have went home and changed.
There have been so many different stories about the last Robert was seen, who knows what is believable.

Or "someone" (sarcastic) could have been lying about his clothes when the report was filed, maybe. Is it a crime to give false information on a missing persons report? Ugh.

I just also find it hard to believe that a kid in Illinois in November wouldn't grab something warm to wear if he ran away- it was still only ~40 degrees that night.

Sad for whomever has been found. This will bring closure to someone, hopefully. Truly not the closure anyone wants to ever face.

So scared.

I don't want this to be Boonsai!

Sorry spelled wrong, Bonsai.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member