IL - Roberto Rolon, Zoraida Bartolomei and their two children, murdered, Romeoville, 17 Sept 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I get that. I'm not talking about the legal intent, more the moral. That's what I'm trying to decipher - early on, it was theorized she was an unwilling participant, now that seems to be disproven. But I find it suprising that a woman with grandkids close to the age of the murdered children, would be ok with that. Cold-blooded to the nth degree.

Well now OP no longer has to wonder about EP's morality. She planned and basically ordered the execution of this entire family, yes little kids, and their pets too! And apparently, NH was as dumb as a box of rocks. Just sayin...

Streamwood at the time the murders took place. Huey Jr. exited and re-entered the offending vehicle from the passenger side and Palomo was the driver of the vehicle."
^^rsbm

Does anybody recall the vehicle (Sedan or SUV) EP drove with NH to Romeoville where NH shot the victims? Thanks.

Oct 4, 2024

Based on years of communication, Nathaniel's response seems to indicate he fully believed the information being fed to him by Ermalinda, but did not know Ermalinda was the person he was communicating with."

Her communications from fake accounts and phone numbers extended to both Bartolomei and Rolon, revealing details of the affair and threatening the family.

The 'mole,' the murder and the motive​

On Sept. 14, Palomo allegedly sent Huey Jr. a message from a fake phone number, telling Huey Jr. that Bartolomei was a "mole" who had been targeting him, the police reports state.

Over the days following, Huey Jr. called in sick to work and began planning her murder with the fake accounts he believed were members of the cartel, according to police.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back