Found Deceased IL- Seamus Gray 21, in US Navy, didn't rpt back to Naval Sta, last seen Ibiza Bar, video 1:40am Sheridan & Washington, Waukegan, 18 Mar 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Attachments

• FB5D95C4-CC75-4E91-A9F9-43AF1E707529.jpeg
    FB5D95C4-CC75-4E91-A9F9-43AF1E707529.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 2
Exactly why would friends let a severely intoxicated friend walk home alone after being thrown to the ground - if he was so hammered why did the bar serve him & not call him a cab
One approach that appears to be working in a Mississippi River town:
Local leaders have tried passing new ordinances, but in a community where Wisconsin's love affair with booze is on full display, the memory of each drowning fades with the next round of shots, $1 beers and all-you-can-drink specials.

Finally, college students took it upon themselves to save their classmates. The effort dubbed Operation: River Watch has emerged as the city's most effective safety net.

His mom returned home to FL and has posted a very sad update. Waiting for MSM.

They must have found video footage of him falling in the water then is my impression from her post. How awful it would be to have to leave Illinois and come back without knowing.

His mom returned home to FL and has posted a very sad update. Waiting for MSM.

This just broke my heart, from link.

“I hope there will be more news today in regards to Séamus… I’m holding on by a thread because I’m it. I’m his ride or die, I’m his biggest advocate, I’m his detective, I’m his search and rescue team. IM SÉAMUS’s MOM and if I didn’t do it , and I just crumbled to the floor then who else does he have to do it for him?” Rodier Gray said.''

rbbm.
1680019263982.png
"I cannot sleep, and will not sleep until I have answers as to where my son is, and what happened to him," Gray said. "Seamus was assaulted outside of the establishment and was pickpocketed. He had one drink at that bar later that night and one earlier in the night."

"My son was an exceptional young man willing to die serving and protecting his country," she said. "He should have been able to safely walk down a street no matter how Preppy he looked."
Seamus Gray was described as being 6 feet, 3 inches tall and about 170 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes.
He has tattoos on his rib cage and arm, and at the time he went missing, he was wearing a red hooded sweatshirt and red pants.''

''The missing sailor's mother said how her son was dressed "should have no bearing on why someone would want to attack him." Gray said she hoped people would refrain from making vicious comments about him on social media.

"My son did nothing wrong. His name is not to be made fun of. His outfit choice isn’t to be made fun of," she said.''

rbbm
"On March 27, 2023, members of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS), along with search and rescue canines, conducted a search for Séamus Gray in the Waukegan Harbor," an emailed update read, adding that three search and rescue canines showed "interest in an area by the Government Pier."

"Waukegan Fire Department and Gurnee Fire Department divers searched a large area around the Government Pier in the harbor but did not locate Séamus," the update continued. "Additionally, a surface swimmer searched an area around the Waukegan Yacht Club but was unable to locate Séamus."
''
Hernandez added that Grey got into at least two altercations outside the bar.

"It's just a sad situation for us," Hernandez said. "We just want him to be found ... we just want to cooperate in any way we can. We're doing everything we can to cooperate with the police investigation with the family."

During last week's update, Mullen said detectives spoke to some individuals who were with Gray that night. However, they reported they did not see him or hear from him after he left the bar.''

After saying they were ending an "exhaustive" search for missing 21-year-old U.S. Navy servicemember Séamus Gray, authorities in Waukegan resumed their search efforts this week and, most recently, centered their efforts on Lake Michigan waters.

According to Waukegan police, officers, members of the Waukegan Fire Department, the Naval Criminal Investigative Services and the United States Navy conducted additional search efforts for Gray Tuesday evening and into Wednesday.

Authorities said the Navy ran sonar Tuesday evening in the Waukegan Harbor. Then on Wednesday, the Navy "deployed an underwater rover into the Harbor to search the area." While Navy divers were on standby at the scene, they did not ultimately go into the water and Gray remains missing.

Continues at link.

APR 3

The mother of a 21-year-old U.S. Navy sailor who went missing in Waukegan says her son’s body has not been recovered yet after saying he appeared “to have been in a tragic accident.”

Kerry Rodier Gray, the mother of Seamus Gray, said on March 26 that her son appeared “to have been in a tragic accident.”

“Searchers are still out looking for his body,” Rodier Gray said.

More at Mother of 21-year-old U.S. Navy sailor missing from Waukegan says son's body has not been recovered yet

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back