Found Deceased IL - Semaj Crosby, 16 mos, Joliet Township, 25 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'll have to agree with you on the GM using drugs based on some of her comments. It's obvious she's on something.

hmmm. Actually. they have named NO ONE as suspects I think because there were too many damn people in that house.

Sheri does seem the type to be easily manipulated but sadly, her blood family couldn't help her and let her know she's with dangerous people <modsnip>

I also think one of the squatters over there got sick of hearing the baby cry and literally put her under the couch to keep her quiet. I hope LE has all the names of the squatters and they're interrogating them to the fullest to break them. Please please please.

Sheri does seem the type to be easily manipulated but sadly, her blood family couldn't help her and let her know she's with dangerous people. <modsnip>

I also think one of the squatters over there got sick of hearing the baby cry and literally put her under the couch to keep her quiet. I hope LE has all the names of the squatters and they're interrogating them to the fullest to break them. Please please please.

I think it would be quite hard to get a live,conscious child into the area they found Semaj.

Ok. I have to ask. How do you know it's a fact?

Also putting a kid under a couch, alive, would be hard to do with a normal family but this family is not and most of the people who were "squatting " were high and doped up most likely and not in a rational state of mind to know right from wrong

This whole situation pisses me off. Too many of these people affiliated with the family say things on their FB like I'm bored "af" and nothing to do. Just pisses me off that they don't get it. They don't understand what it takes to survive nowadays. I'm s called a f job! None of them work. But they ***** about how they're "bored" and literally complaining about how boring life is.

Some posts have been removed. As of the time of this post there are no verified insiders on the case. There are also no named POIs or suspects.

You all are sleuths. You know when something stinks to high heaven and I gotta agree. A LOT stinks here. I can't tell you what to do outside of Websleuths but you cannot post about sleuthing anyone who LE have not named as POI or suspect.

I am hopeful that soon we will have more info on COD and (dare I hope) a named suspect or two. Until then your restraint is much appreciated.

Some posts have been removed. As of this time of this post there are no verified insiders on the case. There are also no named POIs or suspects.

You all are sleuths. You know when something stinks to high heaven and I gotta agree. A LOT stinks here. I can't tell you what to do outside of Websleuths but you cannot post about sleuthing anyone who LE have not named as POI or suspect.

I am hopeful that soon we will have more info on COD and (dare I hope) a named suspect or two. Until then your restraint is much appreciated.
You should provide something other than a convoluted link to become verified.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

You should provide something other than a convoluted link to become verified.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

From the link provided to you above by Cubby to instructions by the site owner

Send an email to wsverify@gmail.com

Please include:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name
Location (City and State)
In the subject line please put your user name and which case you are asking to be verified on

All info will be kept strictly confidential.

You deal with one specific administrator who is tasked with verification and determines if you are who you present yourself to be and have info that warrants your verification as an insider. Members are not provided with identifying information about you nor are the other staff members.

If you are not comfortable with that process that is certainly fine. The decision is entirely yours. If you have further questions about the process please feel free to private message the site owner, Tricia

Well, considering the number of people in and out the house, just arrest them all! Might be cheaper to keep them in jail than keep them on the outside.

Being poor is no excuse for filth, laziness, jobless, nor careless. Did any of these squatters even have a real, legal paying job? And why keep bringing innocent babies into this world when you can't take care of yourself? I'm sick and tired of seeing case after case of innocent babies KILLED! So angry!!! WHY?!?!? Can't handle the crying of a child? The potty training of a child? Simple solution, stop having them, and if after you have them, situations change and you can't handle them, then for gosh sakes SPEAK up and give that child to someone who will love, and care for the child!

So angry I could explode!

As for the house burning down....good. I think police have the evidence they needed, and it was a dangerous place to leave there abandoned. Too many houses in areas that are left abandoned and dead bodies found inside of them. The property owners should be fined per day until they pay to have the properties brought up to code, or demolished. Just too much liability to leave them standing!

MY OPINION as always!

Investigation into Semaj's death at an impasse. The authorities have interviewed everyone they can. 4 persons have layered up and have NOT interviewed with police.

http://www.wjol.com/investigation-joliet-township-toddlers-death-impasse/

Lawyer in up is one thing, do the :censored: interview with ones attorney present.

Cause of death expected in about two weeks. I wonder why the coroner hasn't yet indicated the manner of death. COD isn't always necessary when determining the MOD. What could be holding them back from declaring this a homicide? Babies aren't hidden under couches when the manner of death is accidental or natural causes.

Also, am going to guess the 4 people who have not been interviewed were all at the house when Semaj died. They should probably think twice before refusing to cooperate. The first person to work with LE gets the best deal.

Can the other three really be trusted to keep secret what happened to Semaj? Trusted enough to risk LWOP if someone else cooperates first? Something for those 4 persons to think about.

http://www.wjol.com/investigation-joliet-township-toddlers-death-impasse/

Well the mother has a lawyer , that's 1. I'm assuming the CW has one , 2. The aunt and grandmother 3 and 4

I agree regarding the aunt and grandmother being two of the four, but the mom was already interviewed by LE so she wouldn't be on the list. I don't think the dcfs worker would make the list because she wasn't there when Semaj went 'missing'.

Poor Semaj never lived without squalor. Never. Based on this article, it sounds like the kids should have been removed before Semaj was ever a twinkle in her parents eye. The cycle of squalor and squatters began before Semaj was born.

DCFS might not remove the kids because of squalor, but what about drug use and domestic violence? We know from previous msm the probation officer who made approximately 40 visits to the home within the last year smelled marijuana. Are probation officers not mandatory reporters to dcfs?

We also know James Crosby was incarcerated for theft and domestic battery when Semaj died.

How much do children have to endure before they are removed from disastrous environments?

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/semajs-mom-nearly-evicted-from-another-joliet-home-in-2016/

This whole situation pisses me off. Too many of these people affiliated with the family say things on their FB like I'm bored "af" and nothing to do. Just pisses me off that they don't get it. They don't understand what it takes to survive nowadays. I'm s called a f job! None of them work. But they ***** about how they're "bored" and literally complaining about how boring life is.

I'm sure some of them worked. Or maybe they attend school, or maybe they're business owners. Oh, maybe they're getting welfare and living off of YOUR hard work.

This case is getting forgotten about and I'm worried not justice will come for that sweet little girl whose life ended under a couch. Horrific!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back