IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I do not believe this is him. His whole story does not add up.
Unless the police are withholding facts...which might be the case...too many unknown facts for someone who was held hostage for seven years.
I am sure he was not at the Red Roof Inn for seven years.
No description of where he was before? Too many things don't add up.
He didn’t say he had been at the Red Roof Inn for 7 years. He said he’d been passed around for 7 years.

Last night I posted an out of the box theory. Maybe he was with people he genuinely cared about (possibly the Amish) and that he has made up this story about his kidnappers in order not to bring negative attention to the folks that raised him for 7 years.
I remain hopeful that his mother made sure he was in good hands.

You would think that, if it's NOT Timothy, a family somewhere would have reported their 14 year old missing! I mean it's all over the news so, if it's not Timothy then someone must recognise the boy!
Am I clutching at straws here?
Just praying it is him and a family gets their miracle.

I can’t imagine it’s not him.

Face is not blurred beginning at 43 seconds in ...

His actual photo can be seen in the runner at the bottom of video at same time. I pausedthe it and watched full-screen. OMG. I am VERY hopeful that this is indeed Timothy.

Thanks for posting this. I agree....looks very similar when you look at it that way.

Very hopeful, but then it becomes very sad if it's confirmed.....to think what he might have gone through all these years :(.

KTLA‏Verified account @KTLA

Timmothy Pitzen was just 6 years old when he went missing in 2011. His mother killed herself and left behind a note, saying, "You'll never find him" DNA tests are expected to prove within 24 hours whether a teen found in Kentucky is the same boy http://on.ktla.com/XhpYc

D3T3LBZUIAAPDX6.jpg

KTLA on Twitter

You would think that, if it's NOT Timothy, a family somewhere would have reported their 14 year old missing! I mean it's all over the news so, if it's not Timothy then someone must recognise the boy!
Am I clutching at straws here?
Just praying it is him and a family gets their miracle.

I would think there are only two options:

1. It's Timmothy
2. It's not him, and he and his family are in on a hoax for some reason (and maybe he's not even 14).

Looking at the incident report, it appears that some of the information that is now being attributed to the boy actually came from the police officer, who was describing Timmothy‘s situation. It includes a note about the suicide, but that seems to be in the same category of background info inserted by LE.

I don’t see a notation about a birthdate on the report. Is there a second report that has more information about what he actually told LE?

Yes I thought about that angle too. However, what would the disfunctional family gain by sending their child out to pretend he's Timothy?

Yes, these groups were discussed in the previous thread. I thought it was interesting but I didn’t bring any of those posts forward like I did with others because that seems unlikely now.
I find it unlikely too, but could that have been her intent and belief? That she had left him in the care of a group such as this, that would “protect” Timmothy from his dad? And then perhaps he ended up trafficked? MOO

I also want to add re: the Red Roof that he could easily be confused after all he’s probably been through and especially if he has some type of intellectual disability. He could’ve even been drugged. I had an experience when I was a teenager in which I was asked by police about a traumatic occurrence I was involved in at a motel. I unwittingly gave them false information because I was confused and had forgotten we had ended up at a different place than where we had started. So as he is able to rest and take pause, hopefully his memory will become clearer, *if* he was mistaken. I am praying for this boy. I have a son his age and it breaks my heart to think of what he has endured and what it may take for him to recover. MOO

Rafer Weigel‏Verified account @RaferWeigel
(1/3) Thread on #TimmothyPitzen. From police report: "Timmothy...had just escaped from 2 kidnappers that have been holding him for 7 years...described as 2 males, white, body-builder type...1 had black curly hair, Mt. Dew shirt and jeans & has a spider web tattoo on his neck...

(2/3)..."The other was short in stature and had a snake tattoo on his arms....[They're] vehicle...described as a newer model Ford SUV bearing unknown WI plates w/ a 2nd row, white in color with yellow transfer paint and a dent on the left back bumper..

(3/3) #TimmothyPitzen "had escaped and kept running across a bridge into KY. They had been staying at a Red Roof Inn but Timmothy had no idea where. Campbell County Dispatch had contacted all surrounding agencies with a Red Roof Inn in their jurisdiction...nothing was found."

I find it unlikely too, but could that have been her intent and belief? That she had left him in the care of a group such as this, that would “protect” Timmothy from his dad? And then perhaps he ended up trafficked? MOO

I also want to add re: the Red Roof that he could easily be confused after all he’s probably been through and especially if he has some type of intellectual disability. He could’ve even been drugged. I had an experience when I was a teenager in which I was asked by police about a traumatic occurrence I was involved in at a motel. I unwittingly gave them false information because I was confused and had forgotten we had ended up at a different place than where we had started. So as he is able to rest and take pause, hopefully his memory will become clearer, *if* he was mistaken. I am praying for this boy. I have a son his age and it breaks my heart to think of what he has endured and what it may take for him to recover. MOO
And many hotels are located near each other. You might drive through the Red Roof Parking lot where you see that sign, but end up in the back parking lot of a hotel right next door where you can’t see the sign out front and assume you are at the Red Roof Inn.

For those of you just coming on board today, I want to recep some of the story, since I read the whole thread last night and its still reasonably fresh in my mind.

Timmy's Mom took him out of school early on a Wed afternoon. She took him to the mechanic, where her car was serviced. They spent time at the zoo while this was happening. Then, she drove them to a water park and checked into a hotel Wed night. Stopped to purchase clothing and toys for Timmy (items never recovered). Checked out Thursday and went to a second park and checked in there. Checked out Friday morning, drove around, spoke to family - including a welfare check on the phone for Timmy - then is seen after several hours purchasing supplies without Timmy. Checked into a third hotel without Timmy, and committed suicide. Left note claiming that Timmy was with people who care about him and that he would never be found.
There was blood found in the car, which was explained as remnants of a nosebleed - but that was undetermined.
Mom's cell phone and Timmy's backpack and the items purchased while ont he trip were not discovered with the Mom when she died. She had changed her clothing from the videos of her when she was with Timmy, that original clothing also was not recovered. Two years later a woman turned in the cellphone. It had been found on the side of the highway near where the last phone calls had been made and was not turned on until right before she turned it in.
All computer, social media and phone searches have given no clues. It was discovered that the Mom had traveled to these same areas at least twice in the winter preceding the trip with Timmy. No one from the family was aware of these trips, nor had a reason for them.

Back when this first happened, people on Websleuths were split between thinking Timmothy was dead, or that he was alive and being held in secret somewhere. Since there is a lot of Amish in the area, that was a popular theory - someone also found a message on a public bulletin board in the month prior asking if Amish would take children from English people (thats what they call us). No one was thinking abduction. It seemed like the lead investigator was of the mindset that Timmothy was still alive, but they normally seem that way unless there is strong evidence of foul play.

Thank you for the good summary.

I had never heard about this case until now.
I hope its him and hope he ends up with a happy ending with his Dad and gets to meet his dog the Dad bought him.

Having flashbacks of the Shawn Hornbeck case.

A source says DNA is being rushed to the lab and they hope to have it back at some point Wednesday.
The boy looks to be no older than 14 years old, the source says, which would line up with the age of Pitzen.
The source says the child appears to have disabilities.

Timmothy Pitzen, Chicago-area boy missing for 8 years, possibly found in Cincinnati area

People who live near West eighth and Columbia in Newport saw the 14-year-old boy today.say his face was bruised and he was very scared and agitated. One woman says the boy told her he’d been running for two hours and that he had been passed around for seven years. @Local12 pic.twitter.com/WtrCOfPjEH

— Brad Underwood (@BUnderwoodWKRC) April 3, 2019

And many hotels are located near each other. You might drive through the Red Roof Parking lot where you see that sign, but end up in the back parking lot of a hotel right next door where you can’t see the sign out front and assume you are at the Red Roof Inn.
Absolutely yes— great point! It’s also so easy for things to get jumbled up and fuzzy when you’re traumatized.

Thank you for the good summary.

I had never heard about this case until now.
I hope its him and hope he ends up with a happy ending with his Dad and gets to meet his dog the Dad bought him.

Having flashbacks of the Shawn Hornbeck case.
Yes. I had dreams about Shawn last night after reading Timmy's thread. I hope Shawn is doing ok.

Could she have found some family online or someone who knew of a family that needed farm help and she gave him away.

Another theory the way she said you will never find him could that also indicate that she could have harmed him and he would never be found because he was taken from this life. This would only come into play if the said person that was found was not a match to Timothy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties