IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to add that it is not uncommon for some motels to allow long term rentals of some of their rooms. They arrange a weekly or monthly lower rate for some people to allow them to stay long term in some motels. Sometimes only certain rooms are blocked out for this.

Reactions: osu
The police report from Campbell county released said that he had just escaped from two kidnappers that had been holding him for 7 years.
Teenager in Kentucky tells police he is boy who went missing in 2011
The passed around part may have meant they moved around a lot.We won’t get more clarification until the police release more information.

I’m not sure where this RUMOR that he was passed around is coming from. I haven’t seen it reported by a reliable source.

I would think there are only two options:

1. It's Timmothy
2. It's not him, and he and his family are in on a hoax for some reason (and maybe he's not even 14).

I'm many pages behind. But IMO it could also be that if he's not Timmothy, he's an actual missing child with no clue who he is, came across Timmothy's case and feels like it could be him.

MOO

If he was passed around through different people during his time missing, I'm speculating that maybe the original people he was with were different people not these two guys he described.

The original people his mom dropped him off with may have been benevolent off the grid types. Maybe they knew the mom. Maybe they let him know his background a little bit and celebrated birthdays such that he would remember his birthday years later. We don't know how much he was passed around or when those exchanges occurred.

This is all speculation of course and takes the assumption that he really is Timmothy.
This is why I'm thinking she could have possibly given him to some underground network like children of the underground and he had to be moved a lot to keep on step ahead of authorities.

Wed May 11

Early AM - Left home @ 400 Block of N Highland Ave of Aurora. Father dropped Amy off at work and Timmothy off at school

Early AM - Amy walks home and picks up vehicle

8:35am - Amy checks Timmothy out from school

10:00am - Amy and Timmothy are taken to Brookfield Zoo by Shop Employee after dropping Vehicle off for repairs

3:00pm - Amy and Timmothy leave car mechanic

Evening - Amy and Timmothy arrive at Key Lime Cove Water Park in Gurnee, IL

Thursday, May 12

Early AM - Amy and Timmothy leave Key Lime Cove

11:15am - Amy and Timmothy Purchase Clothes and Toys at a Shopko, 4800 Block of Washington Ave, Racine, WI

2:20pm - Amy and Timmothy stop for Gas and Drinks at Qwik-Trip store in Johnson Creek, WI

3:43 p.m Amy and Timmothy check in at Kalahari Resort in the Wisconsin Dells, where they are again seen on surveillance video.

Friday, May 13

10:10am - Amy and Timmothy check out of Kalahari Resort, Wisconsin Dells, WI (This is last time Timmothy is seen)

12:00pm - 1:30pm - Amy makes a series of phone calls to friends and family, including to brother of husband who speaks to Timmothy. Police put location of these calls as area NW of Sterling, WI - near Route 40

7:25pm - Amy is seen at Family Dollar in Winnebego, IL without Timmothy. She purchases pen, paper, envelopes.

8:00pm - Amy is seen at a Grocery Store alone in Winnebego, IL

11:15pm - Amy checks in to a Motel alone in Rockford, IL

Saturday, May 14

AM - Amy's Body is discovered in Rockford, IL motel - apparent suicide with note claiming Timmothy is in safe care of people.

The woman whom he first approached gave an interview to the media yesterday and recounted a few details he told her. Among those details were that he had been passed around.

Yes indeed; and the police report seems to contain background info on the missing child (kidnapping)/suicide status, from the female present at the scene who called 911 and the boy calling himself Timmothy. It's an initial report. We all know how details get filled in and that "initials" are just that = initials: often "off" in their accuracy. I'm not concerned with the initial details reported.

I really think this is him. I HOPE so.

“Good morning Aurora Community.

We have been advised by our investigators that they plan to continue their investigation this morning, however, the details of that investigation remain confidential.

We still have no confirmation of the identity of the person located, but hope to have something later this afternoon or early this evening.

Our primary focus here is in assisting the FBI in their investigation, and provide information from our missing person case involving Timothy Pitzen, should this prove to be him.

Unless or until his identity is confirmed, we have no official statement at this time.

As you might imagine, we are keeping the Pitzen family and everyone involved in this ongoing investigation in our thoughts, and ask you all to do the same.

We remain #AuroraStrong” (BBM)
Aurora Illinois Police Department

I know we will all find out in a few hours whether the dna matches him.

But just thinking if someone wanted to do a hoax. Wouldn't you want to go to the family directly ? Or go directly to a police department or hospital?

According to a news report, the witness who first saw him and thought he was breaking into a car. Tbh I don't know if she approached him or he approached her. It just seems like a strange way to start a hoax.

On May 13, she called friends and relatives from somewhere near Dixon, Sterling and Rock Falls, police say. The recipients told police they heard Timmothy in the background, saying he was hungry but not seeming to be in distress.
That night, Fry-Pitzen checked in to a motel in Rockford. Fry-Pitzen was found dead the next day after she killed herself by slicing an arm and her neck with a box cutter.

She left a note that said: “Tim is somewhere safe with people who love him and will take care of him. You will never find him.”

Timmothy, along with his Spider-Man backpack, an aquatic-rig toy truck, a blue Hot Wheels toy car starter kit, a tube of children’s Crest toothpaste and her tollway I-PASS were missing.

14-year-old says he is Aurora boy who went missing in 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member