IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Timmothy Pitzen’s Family Hopes DNA Tests Will Confirm Today If Boy In Kentucky Is Missing Teen From Aurora

“We hope it’s true,” said Timmothy’s aunt, Kara Jacobs. “What’s hard is the story that he escaped from captors, and your mind goes in too many directions that you don’t want to think about. And what I’ve prayed about since he’s been gone is that God will keep him close and take care of him, and that maybe by some stroke of luck, he was with people who would love him. And if that’s not the case, it will be heartbreaking to get through, and it will be a legacy with Tim for the rest of his life.”

Timmothy’s aunt said investigators told her they are performing a DNA test on the 14-year-old that will hopefully be ready Thursday afternoon.

Sorry, but I do not believe this is him. His whole story does not add up.
Unless the police are withholding facts...which might be the case...too many unknown facts for someone who was held hostage for seven years.
I am sure he was not at the Red Roof Inn for seven years.
No description of where he was before? Too many things don't add up.

In all fairness, he stated that he had escaped from his 'current' holders from a Red Roof Inn. Also told the woman that he had been held by many over the years. I'm certainly not getting the impression that he was with these two men for the entire time nor at a Red Roof Inn for the entire time.

That was his initial info stated to the woman who then dialled 911 and the police came. Why would he get into his life story with her ?

Wow! How unexpected. Hope it's him. If not, there will be a new mystery to solve.

I don't think it is him. I suspect it's a much older guy pretending much like that one dude who pretended to be missing boy (Bourdin pretended to be Barclay).

Thank you. A human trafficking ring conducted by social services is utter nonsense.

Let's try to stay in reality.

Human trafficking is not like the movies. It's not like the myth of little white kids and women stolen, sold and passed around through "rings".

It's illegal adoptions. Immigrants sold into slavery and told they have to work off the cost of transporting them to the new country. It's poor women thinking they're going to another country for work but forced into prostitution.

It's runaways from dysfunctional homes, kids who are mentally ill, drug addicted, poor, LGBTQ, primarily black, who are lured by low level, criminals into prostituting themselves at truck stops and via ads.

That's the reality. Not some kind of "ring" with politicians and government officials and rich men bidding for some middle class and much beloved child or young woman snatched off the street and passed around between being held in cages.

Are there pedohpiles who swap photos and videos and sometimes sell access to kids they're molesting? Yes. But it's not the mythic stuff of the movies. Most of the kids are either neighbors or their own through biology, adoption or foster care. Not kidnap victims.

And the pedophiles aren't typically body builders with tough guy tattoos. They look mostly like accountants. (I've seen too many).

The kid in the photo does resemble Timmothy. My skepticism has to do with the description of the men, which sounds like stereotypical "bad guys", the photo of the kid, because he looks possibly older than 14, and the fact that one person thought he was breaking into a car.

Of course he could still be Timmothy and have become a street kid who ran away from whatever situation he was in, because it wasn't good or he never assimilated.

Hopefully we find out today.

Thank you for clarifying this. I wonder how on earth if this is Timmothy, his mother was groomed to believe she was handing him off to good people as the usual scenarios don’t match here

I am going to throw this out there... it is defintely out of the box thinking.
What if he really was with the Amish all these years? He is around the age that they go off for rumspringa. He may not want to bring negative attention to the family that raised him the past seven years, and made up the story about the two men and being passed around over the years. Just a theory, I guess I am not ready to believe that his mother left him just to suffer all these years.
Tomorrow and the DNA results cannot come soon enough.

Why would the highly religious Amish people keep a child that's not their own, from an "English" family? They do read the news.

Thank you for clarifying this. I wonder how on earth if this is Timmothy, his mother was groomed to believe she was handing him off to good people as the usual scenarios don’t match here

If it's real I think she would have tried to find people to give him to out of spite. Maybe some couple who wanted a kid. Because she seemed to have been disturbed and wanting to hurt the father.

But if they're the type who would accept a child who has been reported missing, they wouldn't be decent people and likely be dealing with some dysfunction. So maybe they passed him to other family, or friends, who knows?

That has happened before. I'm thinking a kid kidnapped alonng with I think her brother. She found her identity years later. I think her name was Pepper something.

Wow, hoping this is true!
14-year-old says he is Illinois boy who went missing in 2011
"We've probably had thousands of tips of him popping up in different areas," Aurora police Sgt. Bill Rowley said. "We have no idea what we're driving down there for. It could be Pitzen. It could be a hoax."

Timmothy Pitzen's grandmother, Alana Anderson, told WISN-TV Wednesday that authorities have told the family "very little."

1554341510.jpg

"We just know a 14-year-old boy was found and went to the police," Anderson said. "We don't want to get our hopes up and our family's hopes up until we know something. We just don't want to get our hopes up. We've had false reports and false hopes before."

Police in the Cincinnati suburb of Sharonville wrote in a short incident report that the boy said Wednesday morning that he had "just escaped from two kidnappers" he described as white men with body builder-type physiques. They were in a Ford SUV with Wisconsin license plates and had been staying at a Red Roof Inn.

'Groomed' would not be the correct word. And also, the mother suffered from mental illness and stopped taking her medication recently before taking Timmothy out of school.

In this 2017 interview with the father, James Pitzen, it sounds like the parents were not estranged at the time but (as he explains) they had had some previous marital issues.

Thank you! Great interview. At the end he touches on the argument they had two years before which may have stuck in her mind...

If it's real I think she would have tried to find people to give him to out of spite. Maybe some couple who wanted a kid. Because she seemed to have been disturbed and wanting to hurt the father.

But if they're the type who would accept a child who has been reported missing, they wouldn't be decent people and likely be dealing with some dysfunction. So maybe they passed him to other family, or friends, who knows?

That has happened before. I'm thinking a kid kidnapped alonng with I think her brother. She found her identity years later. I think her name was Pepper something.
There was this case of brother and sister abduction, the girl survived it..
Shasta Groene moves on 10 years after surviving two-month captivity | Daily Mail Online

Timmothy Pitzen Case: DNA Test Results Expected Thursday

"They are running a DNA test. They have DNA samples of Tim. They will be able to verify a hundred percent whether it is him, and they will have those results by tomorrow afternoon," Kara Jacobs said in an interview Wednesday. Jacobs is the sister of Amy Fry-Pitzen, Timmothy's late mother.

First comment on this thread at all... so hi - I tend to stay quiet and lurk but from the moment this came back into the news I've been watching like a hawk.

Here’s a photo comparison that I made. I really do think he’s Timmothy.

This photo - that forehead, the eyebrows, the general brow shape - I am hopeful it is him.
So hopeful.
The way his mouth is sitting - it's not a great photo, not too close up, however you can see his mouth shape to an extent and it looks incredibly similar to the photo of him before he vanished. Also the nose caught my eye, the teen in that photo looks very very similar to Timmothys photo.

For his family and his sake, I am hoping it's him. I really want a happy ending for this lad and the family.

Comments previously regarding kids knowing d.o.b - my eldest is 6 and knows his to the T and my 4 year old can do month and date. All kids are different however - my brother is 25 and still struggles at time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn