IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another link about the possibility.

The male child in question was found on the west side of Newport Wednesday.
Newport police say a neighbor spotted him and noticed he didn’t belong in the neighborhood. A source tells us that happened around 7 a.m. near the area of 8th Street and Columbia Street.
He told police he’d been held captive.
The boy was taken to a hospital in Newport to be checked out and police say he is being interviewed by detectives and other uniformed officers.
Police say at this moment they aren’t sure he is who he says he is. They don’t believe he is a missing person from the Tri-State.

Timmothy Pitzen, Chicago-area boy missing for 8 years, possibly found in Cincinnati area

ETA since I forgot to hit post reply three hours ago.

This article was updated about an hour ago and now includes the police report and description of kidnappers.

They boy described the two kidnappers as two white males with body-builder type builds. One had black curly hair, a Mt. Dew shirt and jeans, and has a spider web tattoo on his neck. The other was short in stature and had a snake tattoo on his arms.
Police said the vehicle they were driving is described as a newer model Ford SUV with WI plates. It’s white with yellow transfer paint and has a dent on the back bumper.

I hope it is him, but I am very skeptical. His (admittedly insane) mother said she had given him to someone. So why would he have been kidnapped by two men? Even if Amy was completely off the deep end, I find it hard to believe that she would have found two men to fake a kidnapping and then hold Timmothy hostage for seven years. There was NO evidence that Amy ever abused Timmothy, so it would be way out there to put him through all of this.
I still believe Timmothy was murdered by his mom before she committed suicide. IF she didn't kill him, then he would likely be with a family, perhaps in the Amish community.
It's hard to say how these men got a hold of him, but I'm quite certain they haven't had him for all of this time. More than likely he got caught up in a human trafficking ring, which is how he ended up in Ohio. That could happen if the people hiding him orginally died, sold him, or couldn't go to the police when he was taken. All along there was speculation that his mother gave him to an Amish family. While that may sound like a good life to her at the time, it is a form of slavery for kids. Amish would take in the kid as a farm hand.

Way back when, my grandfather was given up by his mother and put on an orphan train. The kids would be marched out to the train platform and locals could come and see them and start the legal adoption process right here in the US in the 1920s or 30s. My grandfather was lucky enough to be adopted by a loving family in western PA, but they took him in to help work their farm. I'm not sure how Amy would have found out about something like this in the 2000s, but its possible that she thought she was giving him to a family with a nice farm based on the forensics found on her vehicle.

It makes me sick to think two goons had him the entire time...

Wow. Have to say I'm skeptical.

Sorry for Timothy's relatives and esp. the father if it's not him.

Also, if it IS Timothy... I'd want him checked out by psych. dr's before having him come to live with me.
Sorry if that sounds harsh.
It's just that we don't know what he's been subjected to , and what he's like now as a person.
This isn't the same little boy who vanished years ago..

But it's great if it's him because there can be closure and maybe reconciliation after a while !
Cautiously optimistic.

Wow. Have to say I'm skeptical.

Sorry for Timothy's relatives and esp. the father if it's not him.

Also, if it IS Timothy... I'd want him checked out by psych. dr's before having him come to live with me.
Sorry if that sounds harsh.
It's just that we don't know what he's been subjected to , and what he's like now as a person.
This isn't the same little boy who vanished years ago..

But it's great if it's him because there can be closure and maybe reconciliation after a while !
Cautiously optimistic.

Great post!

Your right...this may not turn out to be as simple as him getting to go home right away. He has likely been held for unimaginable reasons.

If its Timmothy, he will need
counselling and a gentle guiding hand to re-introduce him to his dad and grandparents.

We live amongst these monsters...and many of them are family members perpetrating these horrible crimes. His mother didn't leave him in a safe place. She likely left him in a place of hell.

In the article i posted it said the father is alive and remarried.

It's hard to say how these men got a hold of him, but I'm quite certain they haven't had him for all of this time. More than likely he got caught up in a human trafficking ring, which is how he ended up in Ohio. That could happen if the people hiding him orginally died, sold him, or couldn't go to the police when he was taken. All along there was speculation that his mother gave him to an Amish family. While that may sound like a good life to her at the time, it is a form of slavery for kids. Amish would take in the kid as a farm hand.

Way back when, my grandfather was given up by his mother and put on an orphan train. The kids would be marched out to the train platform and locals could come and see them and start the legal adoption process right here in the US in the 1920s or 30s. My grandfather was lucky enough to be adopted by a loving family in western PA, but they took him in to help work their farm. I'm not sure how Amy would have found out about something like this in the 2000s, but its possible that she thought she was giving him to a family with a nice farm based on the forensics found on her vehicle.

It makes me sick to think two goons had him the entire time...

The Internet was quite active in 2011 and all Amy needed was a computer. I think human trafficking is facilitated by corrupt individuals who work for social service agencies which offer all kinds of "help" via the Internet or help lines. They bait the hook and delusional parents bite.

I believe this is what happened to the Hoggle and Skelton children as well.

One thing is for certain: this child has parents somewhere and they need to be reunited.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member