IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh PLEASE let it be him....so mom didnt commit suicide, perhaps.

I was thinking the same thing! What if the mom was murdered by these two men and it was made to look like a suicide? I sure hope it's really him and they nail these two scumbags, haul them in for questioning, and investigate the heck out of this case.

If this is him, I think a likely scenario is what a previous poster theorized.....he actually was given to someone before the mom's suicide, didn't have a super great life, eventually ran away....got mixed up with bad people.....(or was flat out kidnapped)

Oh PLEASE let it be him....so mom didnt commit suicide, perhaps.
Well she left a note....... Although she may have been forced to write it.
I've watched some docs and listened to some podcasts on this case -- but while they mention a note ---they didn't say if they compared it to the mother's handwriting.

Wow. Have to say I'm skeptical.

Sorry for Timothy's relatives and esp. the father if it's not him.

Also, if it IS Timothy... I'd want him checked out by psych. dr's before having him come to live with me.
Sorry if that sounds harsh.
It's just that we don't know what he's been subjected to , and what he's like now as a person.
This isn't the same little boy who vanished years ago..

But it's great if it's him because there can be closure and maybe reconciliation after a while !
Cautiously optimistic.

The media have reported the child is in the hospital. I have no doubt he is a victim of horrific abuse. It is no different than Jayme Closs, who also was taken to a hospital by LE.

JMO

Police: Boy found in N. Kentucky says he’s Illinois child missing since 2011

The FBI, which is assisting Cincinnati area law enforcement in trying to verify the boy’s information, has not been able to confirm any of it.

Aurora police said they are being very cautious about the reports the boy says he is Timmothy, as there were several false sightings in 2011, CBS-Chicago is reporting. Police have received several tips in the intervening years, but have found no sign of Timmothy.

I wonder why she would go through the motion of disposing of her cell phone and the I-Pass only to use credit cards at her stops in Rockford? In some instances she seems to be carefully covering her tracks and in others she's blindly leaving them.

This thought may lend to the newly expressed theory of some here that she did not kill herself and the boy was kidnapped.

The media have reported the child is in the hospital. I have no doubt he is a victim of horrific abuse. It is no different than Jayme Closs, who also was taken to a hospital by LE.

JMO
Emph. mine

Good news for this boy... whomever he is. I hope he'll be safe from now on. If he was brainwashed, would he not know who he is ?
I don't know if someone can be manipulated into believing something else. Waiting anxiously to find out more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark