IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo many questions though. Like where has he been for seven years and if he was that little would he have known he was "missing"?
I still have vague memories from being 6 years old.

Do we know if the mother truly killed herself? It's said the wounds on her arms and neck were self-inflicted but can we be sure of that? How do we know for certain that her suicide note wasn't written by someone else and she was killed?

Do we know if the mother truly killed herself? It's said the wounds on her arms and neck were self-inflicted but can we be sure of that? How do we know for certain that her suicide note wasn't written by someone else and she was killed?
I had the same thoughts. But her hotel room door was apparently locked from the inside.

Her hotel room was locked from the inside and the notes were handwritten by her. She was also seen buying the paper/pen for the notes at the dollar store by herself earlier in the day. There's other information about her mental health further back in this thread. I think there's some people who second guess it being suicide, but it seems pretty solidly a suicide IMO.

Last edited:
I think the resemblance is very close based on the picture provided. It is from a distance but I have to admit it is very simular. The shape of his face is eerily the same. I hope it is him.

Why wouldn't she give her child to child protective services or drop him off at a police station and tell him to walk inside? I don't mean this to come off insensitive but I cannot understand why a parent would pass their child over to random people unless they were under the influence of something.

How do we know someone who kidnapped the child wasn't a hotel employee or someone who had room access? Someone who could lock the room from the inside and climb out a window?

I still am doubting that the parent killed herself. It sounds like a great "excuse" for someone to cover up homicide as a suicide and get away with child kidnapping.

Maybe the parent was friends with someone that could have killed her and get away with the child without being unsuspected?! That could be a reason to trick your friend into buying the paper and pen on camera... Again, this all only my opinion MOO.

This is horrible. He was traded around? Do we think he was kidnapped by someone involved with human trafficking?

I hate to say this but is it possible his mother could have been "hanging out with a bad crowd" or involved with any illegal substances or the trade of any?
Could she have been threatened?

I feel sick. After the case with the three women held in a basement for a decade, I KNEW there were other children being held against their will.

Also for reference, Newport and Covington sit between two major expressways, I-75 and I-71. Both can be major players in drug trafficking AND human trafficking because especially I-75, runs from the Great Lakes to southern Florida. So his story of being "passed around" could be truer than we all want to think.
MOO, MOO

I lived in that Tri-State area. Such a claim could be 100% true. The main expressways described in the article credited, specifically the Ohio-Kentucky 75 South bridge is the most trafficked bridge, no pun intended. NKY, (Newport) & Cincinnati are located right off of the Ohio River- trafficking is more prevalent than you’d think.

Remember Prohibition? George Remus moved from Chicago to Cincinnati for accessibility to pursue business due to the location, East, West, South, North. This is absolutely plausible that this young man is Timmothy.

I witnessed a lot of sketchy things in this area, and I’ve lived in many vast cities. Cincinnati is a hub for illegal activity.

MOO

This is horrible. He was traded around? Do we think he was kidnapped by someone involved with human trafficking?

I hate to say this but is it possible his mother could have been "hanging out with a bad crowd" or involved with any illegal substances or the trade of any?
Could she have been threatened?

I feel sick. After the case with the three women held in a basement for a decade, I KNEW there were other children being held against their will.

Last edited:
Can anyone think of another male-male kidnapping duo? I can thinking of male-female kidnappers. But it is so highly unusual that 2 men would have worked together for 7 years!

(I'm also confused as to whether he was traded around or held by the same people. Local news videos seem to be indicating he was held by the same 2 but moved around for 7 years.)
Unfortunately, in my opinion only, I believe Timothy was being held by human traffickers. Human traffickers have been known to kidnap both girls and boys. I am disturbed that this happened near Kalahari where plenty of children and their families are on vacation. All the more to warn families to keep eyes on children.

According to a link another posted here on Websleuths, Timothy told a girl who found him, "Please help me. I've been kidnapped and I just want to go home. I've been passed around by many people." and had a large bruise on his face. Another woman also reported, in a video, that she saw he "looked like he had been jumped".

I hope the police can track this sick, disturbed evil group down. There HAS to be other children being held.

If the mother truly committed suicide, somehow human traffickers must have found a way to befriend her and get her to trust them. I keep saying each story I follow on here gets sicker and sicker but this is one of the top that have made me physically ill. The thought of other children being held against their will-- nothing worse. There is nothing worse than violating and torturing the vulnerable innocent!

Last edited:
I think you are right and the mom was a desperate woman whose vulnerability was exploited.

JMO

I think I read that she had connections in Ohio. Maybe these were two men, who were acquaintances and who she had trusted to take him to family, in Ohio, for her (or to family, period). Maybe she just wanted some time with him, knowing her plans. It all went wrong though.

I think I read that she had connections in Ohio. Maybe these were two men, who were acquaintances and who she had trusted to take him to family, in Ohio, for her (or to family, period). Maybe she just wanted some time with him, knowing her plans. It all went wrong though.
Do not quote me on this but from a news video, I think a blonde woman told a reporter that she saw Timothy near the car of the men holding him and the car had Wisconsin license plates. I could be wrong but if I remember correctly, that's what I think she said. She also said his face "looked like he had been 'jumped' (beaten)".

Do not quote me on this but from a news video, I think a blonde woman told a reporter that she saw Timothy near the car of the men holding him and the car had Wisconsin license plates. I could be wrong but if I remember correctly, that's what I think she said. She also said his face "looked like he had been 'jumped' (beaten)".

Was this video from recently or they had on file from when he was abducted? I may be confused.

I meant in the very beginning. She may have trusted someone to take him home or to family member's home. She took him to spend some one on one time with him, but, didn't want him with her, when she died. The "friend" or acquaintance, may have had no intentions of keeping him safe, and he ends up, over the years, with the two men he escaped from yesterday.

Was this video from recently or they had on file from when he was abducted? I may be confused.

I meant in the very beginning. She may have trusted someone to take him home or to family member's home. She took him to spend some one on one time with him, but, didn't want him with her, when she died. The "friend" or acquaintance, may have had no intentions of keeping him safe, and he ends up, over the years, with the two men he escaped from yesterday.

IMO, she didn't intend for whoever she gave him to to take him back home or to the Fry-Pitzen family because she wrote in her letter that "you will never find him", referring to them never being able to find Timmothy.

Edited to add: Here's the exact wording from the letter - "Tim is somewhere safe with people who love him and will care for him. You will never find him."
Timmothy Pitzen case: Teen tells Kentucky authorities that he's Aurora boy missing since 2011

Ummm she said "corrupt individuals"....FACT IS: CPS all over the country has major issues. The stories are far and wide of children being lost and 'foster parents' being all kinds of messed up. Hours on Google will corroborate this. I would direct your angst at the 'corrupt individuals', not @MyBelle who simply spoke a sad bit of reality.

With that said...... THANK YOU for all you do to help children/families!
When I referred to "corrupt individuals" I wasn't specifically referring to Child Protective Services although there have been a multitude of cases involving CPS dysfunction. That is a sad reality.

I don't believe Illinois CPS was ever involved in this case but other agencies or a church may have been. The mom didn't find someone to hand off her child to out of thin air. I think she handed-off Timothy in Wisconsin and the boy may have been "re-homed" which didn't become illegal until several years later.

Anybody remember the case of Justin Harris in Arkansas? He used his influence as a politician to adopt three small children through CPS and then "re-homed" one of them to a predator who abused and killed her.

Months after the rehoming of their adopted daughters was made public, Justin and Marsha Harris have yet to face consequences

JMO

Is it possible that "disabilities" could be the fidgeting he was doing? If I was 14, & just escaped my captors of 7 years, I'd be pretty tightly wound up too!
JMO

The original report I read said, the child reported to be running for hours. Granted this is subjective, as I'm pretty sure he didn't have a watch. However, going by what he said, the closest Red Roof Inn being about 4 miles, and not being a conditioned runner, it may have taken him a while, as he didn't know the area either.. .

MOO

For the life of me I can't figure out which Red Roof this child came from. There's one over by the airport that the news was talking about and then there's one in Sharonville that the news was also talking about. If he were at either he could not have gotten where he was found without getting a ride at some point. The airport Red Roof is approximately 10 miles away. The Sharonville Red Roof is more like 15 to 20 miles away. There are only three bridges that you can actually cross on foot across the Ohio River into Kentucky.
The only reason I am thinking he might have gotten a ride at some point is where he was found is very close to a soup kitchen that is really popular and clean. And I am just wondering if somebody didn't drop him off there not knowing what else to do with him after he perhaps asked for help in the Cincinnati or Airport area.
There's more to this story but I strongly suspect he's who he says he is.
MOO, MOO

I don’t mean to interrupt, but is there a thread or space here on WS about human trafficking? We always hear bits and pieces about it. It floats below the surface, but there aren’t many areas online or in the news where I actually see it discussed in full. It’s always a blurb, but not fully theorized. In my opinion it happens more than we even know.

What a crazy awful story I wasn’t aware of at the time. It’s heartbreaking to be reminded he isn’t the only child in this situation, whether kidnapped, child trafficking or other. I suppose by now they know if it’s him with distinguishing body marks or other. I hope this boy can be reunited with family and get all the help he is going to need.

The circumstantial evidence pointing to a suicide is too great to ignore. Someone would have had to go through superhuman feats to pull off a "murder" like that. She 100% committed suicide.

I truly send the best to the family, no matter what the outcome is. Either way, they will need a lot of strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper