Found Safe IL - Trinity Beamon, 20, went to take trash out at 11 PM, no shoes, Aurora, 11 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
MISSING PERSON - PLEASE SHARE

The Aurora Police Department is searching for 20-year-old Trinity Beamon. She was last seen at 11:00pm Friday night in the 1200 block of Indian Avenue. She is 5’6”, 115 lbs. with shoulder length brown hair and was last seen wearing a Black Echo shirt and white pants.

Trinity reportedly went outside to take the trash out and did not come back inside. She did not have shoes on.

This is being investigated as a missing person with suspicious circumstances.

If you’ve seen Trinity or have any information on her whereabouts, please call 9-1-1 or APD Dispatch at (630) 256-5900.

trinitybeamon.jpg

20-year-old Illinois woman takes out the trash outside and DISAPPEARS

Trinity's FB (has clearer pictures of her) Reneé Tae

I've had a look at the neighbourhood on Google Streetview and it's not far from the house to the kerb, the path is only a few metres long, very short, so she didn't have to go far, no winding driveway or anything.

However the sidewalks and grass strips are very narrow and cars parked in the road are very close to the houses. It would make for an easier abduction.

I wonder if someone was lying in wait for her? Someone that has been watching her routine?

Alternatively, she could have run away. She's 20. She could've left a bag full of clothes, shoes and things she needed outside in the front garden, and just grabbed it and and disappeared after she took the trash out.

My 2 theories. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back