GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!:seeya:

I have been following along with all of you since Sunday, and hoping this would have a very happy ending. I am saddened that once again it did not.

I don't have any firm ideas on whether it was a homicide or whether she did wander off. Those corn fields and all those other fields probably are snake pits, rattlers, as well as copperheads. They have a great food source as the mice live the fields more than the snakes do. Anyway, it just seems like there are some variables playing in for me. I also joined the group for her on FB and it seems like a lot of what is being posted isn't really being confirmed just yet. A lot of rumors flying around. I am not trusting of the information coming out at this point.

That being said, with the crime tape going up around the house, finding the shirt mom thought she was wearing in the house etc. I really think something happened to her there. The one area I can't figure out is in a previous link it said mom called brother to see if Willow was with him or had seen her. They live together, where was the brother that mom had to call him?

Just some pieces don't fit all the way together. Prayers and thoughts to her family. I know the body has not been positively ID'd but it would seem likely that she has been found.

Kelly

Uncle JD in custody as of 5:55 am.

Offender Name: JUSTIN DALE DERYKE
Offender ID:51742
Date of Birth:05/05/1991
Race: White

Custody Status: In Custody
Location of Offender:Effingham County Jail

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=14004&agency=47&id=51742&searchType=offender

http://www.disclosurenewsonline.com...low-long-in-custody-in-effingham-county-jail/

BTW I love The Disclosure!!! They are a relatively new news source for the south east part of IL & get more information than any "real" news source does!!!

They will break this story if there is something to "break"

FYI - The Disclosure has a FB site, too

Yeah, that 'disclosure' website seems to be sketchy (hence their servers not really working right now). I'm not sure I believe they were able to get official information from 'authorities' when no other real MSM source could?

Also, the booking time/date is NOT included on that Illinois page, it only appears in the blog article.

Last but not least, they made a mockup mug shot of the guy; it's not a real mugshot, the picture of him exists elsewhere on the internet.

So...still skeptical till real confirmation.

I keep getting an error message on the disclosure site.

From the bridge on 37 you can look across at the railroad trestle. There's also an access to the river on one side of the bridge.

Yeah, that 'disclosure' website seems to be sketchy (hence their servers not really working right now). I'm not sure I believe they were able to get official information from 'authorities' when no other real MSM source could?

Also, the booking time/date is NOT included on that Illinois page, it only appears in the blog article.

Last but not least, they made a mockup mug shot of the guy; it's not a real mugshot, the picture of him exists elsewhere on the internet.

So...still skeptical till real confirmation.

It is also on vine link.com. However, I am not certain of how legit this site is either. It appears to be an arrest report registry.

She's been arrested? I only saw the brother was arrested.

according to Effingham County Sheriff only the Uncle was arrested but both were questioned (of course, since they were the only ones there, right?)

hope the Uncle was arrested on an outstanding charge NOT about this but it's not looking good for him . . . :jail:

Now both fb pages are back! Earlier it said BOTH "page not found" when I tried. Yup I refreshed, tried new browser, pages were gone, but both back up now.

wow - I know exactly where this is . . . Little Wabash runs south east in this area between Mason to the southwest & Watson to the northest

About how far from Willow's home is this? Thanks

If (and this is a huge if given the uncle's arrest) she wandered off on her own, the railroad tracks behind her house would have led her to the river. If she just started walking south along them this looks like it would be the first body of water she encountered.

In reading the Shelby County News, "Her mom and dad are over-the-road truck drivers. They had left the night before (Saturday) to go out on the road and when Ciara got up Sunday..."

Is there any chance Willow decided to follow the grandparents or try to find them and wandered off? Or to try to "walk" to her dad's? We may never know. Does anyone have an map image of the area found?

http://shelbycountynews.net/search-...ay-evening-after-temporary-delay-p24744-1.htm

until we know the arrest is connected to the case keep sleuthing under your hats folks. Also: please do not post rumors.

sorry for posting rumors! my rumors are coming from hometown proud but will resist until it's public . . . :blushing:

Is it okay to sleuth Uncle now? I don't see any mainstream sites saying he's been arrested in with a connection...yet. Have I missed a media update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member