GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And also, "single story home" can mean different things. My grandparents lived in a single story home but they had a basement...it was still classified as a single story home. Maybe the kids were watching the movie in the basement.

In a few pictures on Amanda's timeline I see that concrete under the siding...indicating a basement is possibly present.

Was there a basement?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe she meant she was really high and when she came down (from the high) she thought she saw the kids...LOL.

And also, "single story home" can mean different things. My grandparents lived in a single story home but they had a basement...it was still classified as a single story home. Maybe the kids were watching the movie in the basement.

In a few pictures on Amanda's timeline I see that concrete under the siding...indicating a basement is possibly present.

If they were in the basement, that would just add yet another lie to the list...I hope there's no more lies coming from the family...

It was said that the little brother pointed to the front door so I don't think they were in a basement.

Exactly...it's pot--a plant -- not some freaky deeky synthetic carp. It makes you chill and hungry (lol-IMO). It does not make you a psycho killer . Even the new NATURAL strains are not gonna make you tweak out...moo...

Anyone who has actually smoked real pot will agree that the last thing on your mind is actually accomplishing anything...much less murder :eyeroll:

...maybe ordering pizza --but even that can be a looooooong drawn out process... ;)

:floorlaugh:

It's 11.5-12 hour drive from Watson to Lemoyne and all reports say he wasn't even there as yet.

http://effinghamdailynews.com/local/x1253341780/Grandfather-fears-granddaughter-abducted

if it was "while hauling" then clearly he had not yet arrived.

I DO vaguely remember reading (somewhere) that they left on Saturday to Lemoyne...but that makes no sense if they hadn't gotten there STILL by the following day. Well...unless they left late at night Saturday IE: after an accident that ended in death in order to corroborate a storyline (cough).

If mom put the missing child call in at 10:49am (the time Sheriff Monnet indicates in his interview)Effingham County Sheriff John Monnet talks about missing 7-year old Watson Girl - YouTube "10:49 this morning"

...even if Ciara called dada around 11am (RIGHT after the 911 call)... 11am he was still hauling a load to a place that is 11.5 hours away? Midnight/11pm Saturday night is when they would have had to leave to get to Lemoyne...but he wasn't there yet when he was called because it says he got the call "while he was hauling".

To answer your question though...it hasn't been said what time they left.
In all fairness... Could Gpa have already delivered one load... And picked up another for a return trip?

seems to me truck drivers would not want to drive a truck with empty cargo room... Isn't that a waste of time/energy/money?

I am NOT a truck driver.... And am just throwing out ideas...

JMO...

I really hate how smoking pot has been relegated to the equivalent of smoking a cigarette. This is an illegal substance. Yes, it might not make you act crazy....but it can impair you severely.

I can't imagine how our society has now minimized the use of marijuana. We can disagree respectfully, but I know very few pot smokers who restrict their drug use to a joint. They tend to move on to other drugs....and most of these have more serious effects.

Whenever I say this, there will usually be an onslaught of naysayers. And that's ok. But I am simply stating that this is "my experience." And I really don't feel like rehashing all of that. Let's just say its personally painful.

I would love to talk to every kid who is interested in smoking pot. It probably wouldn't help much...but if it made just one stop and think, it would be worth it.

Let's agree to respectfully disagree here, and probably all should leave it at that re: the marijuana discussion, so as to not get off topic.

:)

<Now, what were we talking about again? Please pass the cheetos...> :biggrin:

He could have pointed to the front door if he had since come back upstairs from watching the movie. Where does it say the little boy was still watching tv when mom got back up 2 hours later? I don't find that anywhere. =/

If they were in the basement, that would just add yet another lie to the list...I hope there's no more lies coming from the family...

It was said that the little brother pointed to the front door so I don't think they were in a basement.

Sorry, my reply above was in response to this...I forgot to quote you.

It's impossible for me to keep up with how quickly everyone posts, but, I've finally reached the end, and I wanted to add my own few cents.

First, as another poster mentioned, is it possible that there is a basement, and that's where the kids hang out to watch movies and play? Along the same lines, could Ciara's bedroom be raised a couple of steps from the rest of the house? On the same floor, but at a slightly higher level?

Second, I think it would be extremely inappropriate to test the mother of a murder victim for drugs unless there is some evidence that the mother is somehow involved. I also respectfully disagree with the suggestions that drugs make people do things like this or that pot is a horrible drug that leads most users to harder substances, just because it's illegal. There are many things, IMO, that are legal that are extremely harmful, and many beneficial things that are illegal. Pot, like many other substances, can be used responsibly or irresponsibly.

And finally, I want to refrain from judging the mother or the grandfather until we know all of the fact. We know from so many other cases here that the media gets so many "facts" confused, and the police don't share everything that is known with the public until they feel it is appropriate. As much as we would like to be on the inside of the investigation, we are not, nor should we be.

The basic fact that absolutely nothing makes any sense whatsoever in this story, only solidifies my belief that the entire family is covering for each other...and that leads me to believe it was accidental and they were (are) all freaking out, telling fibs.

Having a beer used to be illegal. And Heroin used to be legal. So that shows how much relevance the actual legality of things like that have.

Oh yes...an eye for an eye, and tooth for a tooth were once legal as well. Alas, we have done away with that.

Let's agree to respectfully disagree here, and probably all should leave it at that re: the marijuana discussion, so as to not get off topic.

:)

Agreed! I had a horrible reaction to it. - more than once. Over a period of years with different people in my teens.
Just because most can smoke it safely doesn't mean everyone can.
I am lucky I didn't have a stroke! I wouldn't have murdered anyone but myself.

It's like peanuts! Most can eat them, but they do killa few people ...
Moo
Eta : I have a whole bag of Cheetos!
I love Cheetos!!!

oh my, I finally caught up tonight.

Willow is a kindred spirit....I'm a pale natural red head in glasses, and while none of my children inheireted my looks, she could easily pass for my daughter.

where is this stick story out of?

rip sweet baby. I am so sorry

I really hate how smoking pot has been relegated to the equivalent of smoking a cigarette. This is an illegal substance. Yes, it might not make you act crazy....but it can impair you severely.

I can't imagine how our society has now minimized the use of marijuana. We can disagree respectfully, but I know very few pot smokers who restrict their drug use to a joint. They tend to move on to other drugs....and most of these have more serious effects.

Whenever I say this, there will usually be an onslaught of naysayers. And that's ok. But I am simply stating that this is "my experience." And I really don't feel like rehashing all of that. Let's just say its personally painful.

I would love to talk to every kid who is interested in smoking pot. It probably wouldn't help much...but if it made just one stop and think, it would be worth it.

oh shef -- please don't mistake my intent ack lol - i for one, was simply saying that pot wont make you crazy killler person like meth or whatever can....not that its all ok just like a cigarette (tho i dont think its much worse, but that is another topic for another thread :seeya: )

Oh yes...an eye for an eye, and tooth for a tooth were once legal as well. Alas, we have done away with that.

And all I'm saying is that the legality of something have no relevance in these cases to the danger of something. There are many prescription med that can be obtained legally that can get you way more out of your mind than pot. And this is coming from someone who does no drugs. I'm simply showing that just because it's illegal doesn't mean it is more dangerous that something legal, i.e. alcohol.

a stick went "through her head" and not one drop of blood???

A stick went through her head when sometimes a bullet won't even go through someone's head when they're shot because the scull is so thick? And sometimes when someone is forcefully stabbed in the head, the knife breaks instead of penetrating the scull and going into the brain. The stick story is a bunch of digested food IMO.

oh my, I finally caught up tonight.

Willow is a kindred spirit....I'm a pale natural red head in glasses, and while none of my children inheireted my looks, she could easily pass for my daughter.

where is this stick story out of?

rip sweet baby. I am so sorry

I know! I'm a little ginger too. ( not a full red head) My heart breaks for this baby!

If mom and uncle were 'hosting' a party until mid-morning hours, were guests present when the 'impaling' occurred? If the injury occurred Saturday evening, was mom awake and present? A crime novelist could dream up these twists and turns. Poor little Willow.

Did this impalement injury happen while no one was watching, but partying and Willow was found after the life went out of her?

BTW are there any homes near the home Willow lived in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomada701