GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, I tried so hard to stay awake for this but am about to drop. will have to catch up later.

<3 for Willow

I am going to preface this by stating that I am not a doctor or nurse...but for many years I worked as a nurses aide in 4 nursing homes, worked for 3 medical companys that concentrated care for hospice patients, and have worked for 2 separate hospitals' emergency units' medical records departments. I have throughout my life experienced quite a few instances of the dying process, in my professional as well as my own personal life. I have been at the bedside of too many of my loved ones as they left this world. I held my most beloved brother in my arms & laid with and held my loving grandfather as they both took their final breath on this earth. I stayed at my precious grandmother's bedside for four solid days & never left as I cared for her body while the process of dying took it's extreme toll on her physical body. These instances are only 3 of my cherished that have left, there are many more. I've held countless beloved pets, and even did my best to care for a number wild animals such as dogs, cats, raccoon, birds, squirrels and even deer that I have found along the roadside or in my woods, as they died. I have rushed friends pets to the vet in order to end the suffering caused by nasty car accidents. The dying process of the living can be excruciatingly ugly and the the most frightening, horrible struggle one could ever witness, or it can be the most peaceful and quiet release, whether by natural means or by the mercy of a needle & syringe. When Justin's father made the video statement on camera to the reporter, it touched my very soul. I will not judge Justin, I just can't right now because not everyone can withstand witnessing someone they love in the process of dying. I really need to know if it's true, I believe could have been a horrible accident with lies & planning to cover it up out of fear and bad judgment. Right now, I really hope & pray that we have some answers to the COD.

If you search the hashtag #Ripwillow you will come across a photo tweeted by someone who says it is taken where Willow was found. Disturbing if true as there are SEVERAL sticks/branches resting on the shoreline in the photo...

Still not having any luck finding any updates from the courthouse. Might just have to wait to see what the official charges are.

That photo is disturbing... sticks. Bet he took here there and killed her with a stick. :(

he worked at starbucks. maybe that's where they served the subpoena.

Entered Under: DERYKE, JUSTIN D
09/11/2013 Information Count I, Information Count II & Information Count III filed. Defendant is in custody. Arraignment set for 09/11/2013 at 1:00 in courtroom B. Subpoena Duces Tecum issued to Chris Vanderhoof Partner Asset Protection Starbucks Coffee Co, filed. Returnable: No Date Given

http://www.judici.com/courts/cases/...ocl=IL025015J,2013CF174,IL025015JL2013CF174D1

What is the Starbucks Coffee thing about??? BBM

Just guessing, but on one of Justin's SM sites (maybe G+, I don't remember) he mentioned that he's a barista at Starbucks.

How come people from Starbucks are being subpoenaed? Where is there a Starbucks in Watson?

09/11/2013 Information Count I, Information Count II & Information Count III filed. Defendant is in custody. Arraignment set for 09/11/2013 at 1:00 in courtroom B. Subpoena Duces Tecum issued to Chris Vanderhoof Partner Asset Protection Starbucks Coffee Co, filed. Returnable: No Date Given

http://www.judici.com/courts/cases/...ocl=IL025015J,2013CF174,IL025015JL2013CF174D1

pretty sure Justin worked for Starbucks (coffee barista) but beyond that, I've know idea

A subpoena duces tecum (or subpoena for production of evidence) is a court summons ordering the recipient to appear before the court and produce documents or other tangible evidence for use at a hearing or trial.

Asset protection (sometimes also referred to as debtor-creditor law) is a set of legal techniques and a body of statutory and common law dealing with protecting assets of individuals and business entities from civil money judgments.

A subpoena for production of evidence? From starbucks? CCTV?

I think JD worked there. I could be wrong cause I looked at several FB sites but I know one of them showed occupation as "Brista" (sp) at Starbucks.

If he came rolling up in the car that morning... he probably claims he was at Starbucks and they want video to prove he was not?

If he was a barista at starbucks it could be for a uniform as that would be the property of starbucks?

What am I not getting! Starbucks....was the suspect an employee there?
Never mind I was reading the thread backwards.

David Mueth &#8207;@DavidMueth 27s

News media awaits a press conference about Justin DeRyke. He is accused of killing Willow Long. pic.twitter.com/MTP3ouajPM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487