Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... I found one for a 28 yeah old male dom. I don't want to post a link or exact name but maybe if your red flags go up for the same one... username starts with an A and ends in three different numbers. I did a reverse search on his user pic, I found a username with an imgur account. The pic is no longer there but it links me to other images related to the account (but not necessarily from the account) they are anime stills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, same as I zeroed in on!

omg wow I just spent a hour trying to catch up after seeing the arrest update. she definitely isnt alive i dont think, its just now finding where she is. how heartbreaking. i thought there might have been a sliver of hope she was being held. but where would she be coz he obviously hasnt been visiting her if they have been watching him. her body will most likely be found relatively close by i think

There are a several art pictures on his FB page that depict silhouettes of lone women in desolate places.

Creep, creep, creep.

There are a several art pictures on his FB page that depict silhouettes of lone women in desolate places.

Creep, creep, creep.

These date back to 2012. He was thinking about this for a long time. There may even be other victims in Wisconsin.

There is also a drawing of a man leading a woman or boy into a bottomless pit. That was in 2016.

This person is a monster.

So who was he bragging to about kid napping her and did that person turn him in? Also did she know him from school and that's why she got in the car with him? Familiarity? Sorry if these questions have been asked. Thread is flying...

I also agree that LE will be able to determine if he is connected to other crimes. I can't help but wonder where he was on Feb. 13th. Delphi Indiana is only 2 hours away. JMO but I also wonder if he had a KIK account. I would bet they find a large amount of *advertiser censored* on his computers. I hope they recover her body for a couple reasons, for the family and to determine cause of death. Also, I wonder if his DNA will come up with a hit to any other crimes.
I see no reason as of right now to believe he would be connected to the Delphi girls. Much younger, and although I haven't dug too much into him it doesn't seem he has pedophelic tendencies. Not to mention he is into kidnapping; if im not mistaken the Delphi girls were likely killed in the same woods they disappeared from.

Creep, creep, creep.
He is a creep, but drawings like that dont make him one. Art is expression, and woman in desolate places could just represent isolation and vonerability.

Just wanted to say, I hope no one is thinking he's creepy just because of the anime stuff and BABYMETAL (obviously he is creepy but because of other things). I know many people into anime and several who love kpop and BABYMETAL and non of them would hurt anyone. Being obsessed with that stuff is pretty common in todays culture.

So glad this is over. An absolute tragedy for miss zhang and her family. LE we’re onto him the entire time it seems, I think those billboards in Chicago, Indy, and STL we’re all a ploy and tying to trick him into thinking they were looking elsewhere.

Incredible work.

He is a creep, but drawings like that dont make him one. Art is expression, and woman in desolate places could just represent isolation and vonerability.

I disagree with you. If someone has an affinity for "dark" pictures that depict women in vulnerable and isolated situations, that is a red flag. There's also a drawing of a man leading someone into a bottomless pit. <modsnip>

Just wanted to say, I hope no one is thinking he's creepy just because of the anime stuff and BABYMETAL (obviously he is creepy but because of other things). I know many people into anime and several who love kpop and BABYMETAL and non of them would hurt anyone. Being obsessed with that stuff is pretty common in todays culture.

Not me, personally I'm not even creeped out that he has a fetlife account but combine what he did with Yingying + possible fetishes + suggestive videos... the big picture may get creepy.

I disagree with you. If someone has an affinity for "dark" pictures that depict women in vulnerable and isolated situations, that is a red flag. There's also a drawing of a man leading someone into a bottomless pit. <modsnip>QUOTE]

I draw similar things. I have drawn woman curled up starving or chained and abused. I have drawn many dark images of dead woman. Am I also a creep? Because I drew those things to represent how i felt inside? Vonerable and abused and helpless? It shouldn't on it's own be a red flag especially since neither of those are directly about murder. Hindsight is 20/20 but if he was an innocent man those drawings would not be a red flag IMO.

Not me, personally I'm not even creeped out that he has a fetlife account but combine what he did with Yingying + possible fetishes + suggestive videos... the big picture may get creepy.

Oh i agree. I just think if you took what he did out of the equation he isn't really all that creepy.

Same here. It's everything (that we know of) on Fetlife/youtube added to to the criminal complaint that is really damping. Separately, naw...

The full list of BC's umm.... "interests" combined with the other things....ugh...

Are you a woman and drawing images of women chained up and starving and abused? No, I wouldn't think think an expression of inner feelings like that would be a red flag.

If it's part of some political statement, where you draw these images repeatedly and publicize them in order to draw attention to starving or repressed women in certain areas around the world, it would also not be red flag IMO as that kind of art would be about making a political statement.

But if you're an adult male, and you draw dark pictures of chained up, starved, tortured, vulnerable women over and over again, then yes I think it's a huge red flag. Why would you be thinking about that so often, and feel the need to express those feelings so often, through the same pictures over and over again? It doesn't mean you have done the same thing this has done, but it means a person drawing those things has the same similar thoughts as this . It's just a life crisis or random opportunity where you think you can "get away with it" to make the jump from fantasy to real life death and murder.

Are you a woman and drawing images of women chained up and starving and abused? No, I wouldn't think think an expression of inner feelings like that would be a red flag.

If it's part of some political statement, where you draw these images repeatedly and publicize them in order to draw attention to starving or repressed women in certain areas around the world, it would also not be red flag IMO as that kind of art would be about making a political statement.

But if you're an adult male, and you draw dark pictures of chained up, starved, tortured, vulnerable women over and over again, then yes I think it's a huge red flag. Why would you be thinking about that so often, and feel the need to express those feelings so often, through the same pictures over and over again? It doesn't mean you have done the same thing this has done, but it means a person drawing those things has the same similar thoughts as this . It's just a life crisis or random opportunity where you think you can "get away with it" to make the jump from fantasy to real life death and murder.
I am a woman. But I just think that from what was in his art was not a huge a red flag. If he drew my drawings, maybe as an adult man it should throw up a red flag. But just the fact he drew a couple of darkish images i dont think should. I'm sorry if I was a bit aggressive, as an artist who draws dark things I took it a bit personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109