Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;881013871317798912]https://twitter.com/wcia3jenn/status/881013871317798912[/video]

The creepy website thing gives this an added dimension, particularly because Chinese nationals may be used to more restricted internet chat.

To be sure, many Americans like myself are going to be disgusted by fantasy websites like "kidnapping 101" but in China they may be even more incredulous at how such a site can be allowed to run.

This is so sad! Not the outcome we hoped for. :(

Where is YingYing?

According to the home address on the affidavit, BC lives about 10 minutes drive to the bus stop where he picked up YingYing.

attachment.php

Link go Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/giAAFkn13Ho

View attachment 119224
Great map, will study it later, but it does look as if he "doubled back" after picking up Yingying and would also explain why phone last pinged going toward terminal.

That criminal complaint stuff about him visiting websites "how to kidnap" "abduction 101" is sick. What a .

Can someone link the complaint affidavit itself, please?

I don't see anything at that link.
Okay, HAN....
This is the link to one of them.....very, very strange/scary/disturbing. I will try to get the other one for you.
[video=youtube;2IzR_ClTE8Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IzR_ClTE8Y&list=PLmRpD7L6Alm9Z9MvAFI83ULz73OWki5e4&index=3[/video]

I suggest getting this info to LE or the DA or FBI. They may need to show he is a danger to women everywhere and has been for a time. Hopefully keep him where he is for a very long time. Just showing his attitude toward rejection & women in general may go a long way. If they haven't charged him with murder they may need to prove he can be aggressive toward women(strangers at that) Others at come frwd.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah you should actually probably dial 911. Don't worry about the non-emergency many places are phasing that out as to let the call taker make the decision. Alternatively, 1-800-CALL-FBI is 24/7, 365. I'd encourage the quoted poster above, or any others with recent personal contact to make the call. Let them decide what's important.

This is the link to the second video (actually #4 group) on his play list. Please, please accept my apologies in advance because I found some of this so freaking scary. (I am so terrible with tech stuff....but am trying) And because of his obsession with Chinese girl band, BABYMETAL could he have heard through the grapevine that Yingying was a lead singer in a girl band, at some time??
[video=youtube;GvD3CHA48pA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvD3CHA48pA&list=PLmRpD7L6Alm9_RQ2adNjhdbNaENywCvzm[/video]

Deleted
(After reading further and more carefully this is old news)

BBM. Wondering if this tactic is listed on the "Abduction 101" website?
perhaps the young lady would recognize him in a photo lineup?

Having spent a good bit of time on photo lineup analysis, they're notoriously inaccurate, statistically. Long gone are the days of just 6 guys in the box.

Also, the good news is, regardless, the U.S. Attorney's Office doesn't file a criminal complaint unless they've already cooked the goose, the vast majority of the time.

This is so sad! Not the outcome we hoped for. :(

Where is YingYing?

According to the home address on the affidavit, BC lives about 10 minutes drive to the bus stop where he picked up YingYing.

attachment.php

Link go Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/giAAFkn13Ho

View attachment 119224

It's been a LONG TIME, and the U of I is a huge campus, but if memory serves me correct, Loomis housed Physics and YingYing had left a class/function at Turner Hall just previously...While not exactly around the corner, the buildings were within approx 6ish blocks, same "quadrant" of school, Turner being a straight line south from the Loomis facility. Anyone know her field of study? There is still a possibility of a recognized face from their studies and research, IMO...

As an aside, decades ago, I think I also lived at the complex he was living for about a year, if it's the one over towards Parkland College...

Having spent a good bit of time on photo lineup analysis, they're notoriously inaccurate, statistically. Long gone are the days of just 6 guys in the box.

Also, the good news is, regardless, the U.S. Attorney's Office doesn't file a criminal complaint unless they've already cooked the goose, the vast majority of the time.

Witness testimony is notoriously the least accurate information in an investigation, but it has the highest impact at trial. So many cases where there is no evidence, but one witness who claims they saw the suspect near the crime scene and there is a conviction for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Conversely, so many cases where there is an overwhelming amount of physical evidence, but with no witness and a good lawyer, the perp gets away.

This loser's picture is on the front page of the UI physics department website. Someone in IT might want to update and scrub the image.

What is 4chan?

An internet message board forum that was originally created to share art and discuss topics but has since turned to a haven for trolls, hateful people that hide behind anonymous usernames and actively participate and encourage hate speech, harassment, racism, sexism and bullying. Not all of it is like it but it has solidified itself as being a hub for a lot of the dark side of the internet.

Thank you Ursa and Maroon! I had no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop