Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
::hugs::

I'm new to websluthes and this is one of the first cases I've followed (along with Kaytlynn Cargill) and my heart is broken. I'm also enraged at this soulless . Yingying didn't deserve this. No one does. She seemed amazing and a human that would only contribute good to this world. How dare he. I hope he confesses to what he did and where she is so her family can have some peace. What little peace they will ever get from this horrible person.

Thank you for listening to me vent and websluthes for being here. ::hugs::

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;880963349672071170]https://twitter.com/WTAX/status/880963349672071170[/video]
Thank you. I'm sorry Yingying. This is horrible, but I'm glad they nabbed the guy!

We know he's on fetlife. Anyone adventurous to check the Champaign Illinois channel? Definitely NSFW.

I'll go, but not until my teen is in bed!

Eta- please provide possible screen names or potential short cuts for navigating. I'm not sexually squeamish, but not super interested in wandering around without a starting point.

Yes, as I understand it, another woman was approached that same day in the same area by a man in a black hatchback,pretending to be LEO. She did not get on the car, obviously, and supposedly her Father reported it to UI Police.

Reading the complaint, it appears that LEO made him (first interview) on 6/12, and made a few other visits in the intervening days, seizing the car on 6/15. (Though it wasn't announced until Wednesday, I believe.)

My faith in LEO's actions in this case has been restored, though I assumed that they knew a whole lot more than they released.

This is so heartbreaking; I only hope that they can recover her body so her family can take her home.

<modsnip>

Brendt Allen Christensen
28 years old

CAREER:

PhD Student Researcher at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (since 2013) Graduate Teaching Assistant at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (since 2013) Research Assistant at University of Wisconsin-Madison (2012-2013)

EDUCATION:

Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Experimental Condensed Matter Physics from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2013-2019) Bachelor of Science (BS), Physics from University of Wisconsin-Madison (2009-2013)

Holy smokes. I would never have guessed in a million years it would be someone with a resume like that. This guy had everything in the world going for him and he's out dragging young women off the street. Unbelievable.

Kind of getting creeped out by his youtube playlist... as if the kpop obsession wasn't enough.

[video=youtube;m_UHO60tkdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_UHO60tkdg&index=188&list=PLmRpD7L6Alm9Z9MvAFI83ULz73OWki5e4[/video]

Oh man. This story keeps getting worse. I wonder if he's hurt anyone else.
Poor Yingying. And her family. I have no words. So sad.

This is a nightmare. I feel very affected by this. Chance. So fickle. I want to scream for her.

Yes, as I understand it, another woman was approached that same day in the same area by a man in a black hatchback,pretending to be LEO. She did not get on the car, obviously, and supposedly her Father reported it to UI Police.

Reading the complaint, it appears that LEO made him (first interview) on 6/12, and made a few other visits in the intervening days, seizing the car on 6/15. (Though it wasn't announced until Wednesday, I believe.)

My faith in LEO's actions in this case has been restored, though I assumed that they knew a whole lot more than they released.

This is so heartbreaking; I only hope that they can recover her body so her family can take her home.

<modsnip>

BBM. Wondering if this tactic is listed on the "Abduction 101" website?
perhaps the young lady would recognize him in a photo lineup?

Holy smokes. I would never have guessed in a million years it would be someone with a resume like that. This guy had everything in the world going for him and he's out dragging young women off the street. Unbelievable.

My close relative's rapist (the people in authority did not believe her) is the head of a major astrophysics department now. Predators are gonna do what they do and pedigree/class/income doesn't make someone all that less likely to do horrific things.

:whip:
Sooo, I'm on Fetlife now, found the Abduction 101 group and am browsing the member list... There's like 3k, and apparently no way to narrow by location.

I'd like to disclose, if I may, that all the posts I've skimmed in there are clearly labeled Fantasy. This does not appear to be a place where crimes are typically planned. Our perp would be an exception.

OMG I was gone for a while and come back to this!! Did not expect this. Still catching up. What a !

So sooo sorry Yingying for what you went through! What an incredible injustice has been done to you!

BBM. Wondering if this tactic is listed on the "Abduction 101" website?
perhaps the young lady would recognize him in a photo lineup?

I'm looking... the search function is not very intricate.

I see 208 new posts. No clue what is going on. Time to read and have my fingers crossed.

[video=twitter;881008414259908609]https://twitter.com/apcentralregion/status/881008414259908609[/video]

His Youtube: note the billrizer username

https://www.youtube.com/user/billrizer
Thank you MATOU From his play list, he has an OBSESSION with a Chinese/Asian girl rock band called
BABYMETAL I watched some of them and almost screamed out loud....very disturbing about the one who puts a "support brace around her neck" and another where they appear to be fighting off a tall white clothed man
with a skeleton mask.

This is so sad! Not the outcome we hoped for. :(

Where is YingYing?

According to the home address on the affidavit, BC lives about 10 minutes drive to the bus stop where he picked up YingYing.

attachment.php

Link go Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/giAAFkn13Ho

yingying.png

Thank you MATOU From his play list, he has an OBSESSION with a Chinese/Asian girl rock band called
BABYMETAL I watched some of them and almost screamed out loud....very disturbing about the one who puts a "support brace around her neck" and another where they appear to be fighting off a tall white clothed man
with a skeleton mask.
I don't see anything at that link.

Man charged with kidnapping U. of I. student, who authorities believe is dead

Asked Friday night if authorities had any leads on where Zhang's body might be located, the spokesman for the FBI Springfield office, Bradley Ware, declined comment.

According to Manganaro's affidavit filed in U.S. District Court in Champaign, investigators determined there were 18 vehicles similar to the one Zhang got in that were registered in Champaign County.

The vehicle belonging to Christensen was first observed June 12 in an apartment complex parking lot, and investigators questioned him. The affidavit stated that investigators noted Christensen couldn't recall what he was doing on the day Zhang disappeared. They searched the vehicle but didn't remove anything.

Investigators later determined the car in the video had a sunroof and cracked hubcap, like the vehicle belonging to Christensen, according to the affidavit. When investigators interviewed Christensen again, he admitted to driving around the University of Illinois campus and giving a ride to an Asian woman who said she was late for an appointment.

Christensen said the woman panicked after he apparently made a wrong turn and he let her out in a residential area.

The court document indicates a search of Christensen's car indicates the area where Zhang was believed to have been sitting had been cleaned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop