Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;880967743633338369]https://twitter.com/WCIA3Eades/status/880967743633338369[/video]

Whoops, no more page! Wonder who shut it down? Anything intriguing on there, that we can discuss?

A lot of selfies, some meme-type posts. While I didn't see every last person he was friends with, a lot of his friends appeared to be fellow students.

Maybe it will turn out that he and Yingying were at least acquainted casually.

It's time to start looking at missing persons / adbductions / murder cases in Wisconsin too.

Brendt Allen Christensen
28 years old

SPONSORED:
Personal Info|Online Photos|Social Media|Contact Details

CAREER:

PhD Student Researcher at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (since 2013) Graduate Teaching Assistant at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (since 2013) Research Assistant at University of Wisconsin-Madison (2012-2013)

EDUCATION:

Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Experimental Condensed Matter Physics from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2013-2019) Bachelor of Science (BS), Physics from University of Wisconsin-Madison (2009-2013)

PLACES:

Champaign, Illinois Stevens Point, Wisconsin Madison, Wisconsin Geneva, Switzerland

This psycho preyed on an easy victim............................no mercy for him. I really don't care what he studied or how smart he was. He's a predator, put him down like the rabid dog he is.

I hope this rots in jail for the rest of his life.

Condolences to Yingying and her family. What a bright and happy woman she seemed to be. So sorry for your loss.

May I ask why that would be?
I doubt this guy can keep his mouth shut if he had done anything else.

He went to school in Wisconsin. He may have kidnapped and murdered young women there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor