Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I'm reading along I keep wanting to hear that Yingying has been found. I'm truly sorry this happened to her. I wish they could bring her home. sigh

JMO
I agree with most of the comments in your post.

Im just learning about this case for the first time today so I dont have all the background yet. From the posts I have read it seems to me that something happened that made him leave the PHD program.

There had to be a trigger because he was too close to the end.

All those years and work and so close tells me something happened.

I tend to think either he became mentally ill and was hiding it or he did something where administrators were going to kick him out of the program unless he voluntarily resigned from it. Maybe it is a combination of both?

Full time students that go into advanced learning past BS degree that I knew treated it as a full time job and it was sometimes difficult for them to transition to the work force. I dont think he would have left the PHD unless something serious happened. He was too close to the end and I dont think he would be anxious to try to find work if he was so close to getting the PHD. The education was his work and was all he knew till then so something happened in my opinion.

The reason I think this is important is I think it ties to why he ended up killing the girl. Either his mental state deteriorated or if he was being pushed out of the school then that could trigger his violent reaction. (A distinct possibility...his entire adult life entrenched in academia and amore....what happens when both exit the same month???)

All JMO of course.
Excellent post Hatfield (my comments in red above) I am linking an article on what happens when a NARCISSIST get angry.
Not recommending anyone read the entire article...I think the picture on the link says it all.

http://pantslessbear.com/2016/01/11/when-a-narcissist-gets-angry/
"Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I get angry."

JMO
I agree with most of the comments in your post.

Im just learning about this case for the first time today so I dont have all the background yet. From the posts I have read it seems to me that something happened that made him leave the PHD program.

There had to be a trigger because he was too close to the end.

All those years and work and so close tells me something happened.

I tend to think either he became mentally ill and was hiding it or he did something where administrators were going to kick him out of the program unless he voluntarily resigned from it. Maybe it is a combination of both?

Full time students that go into advanced learning past BS degree that I knew treated it as a full time job and it was sometimes difficult for them to transition to the work force. I dont think he would have left the PHD unless something serious happened. He was too close to the end and I dont think he would be anxious to try to find work if he was so close to getting the PHD. The education was his work and was all he knew till then so something happened in my opinion.

The reason I think this is important is I think it ties to why he ended up killing the girl. Either his mental state deteriorated or if he was being pushed out of the school then that could trigger his violent reaction. (A distinct possibility...his entire adult life entrenched in academia and amore....what happens when both exit the same month???)

All JMO of course.
Excellent post Hatfield (my comments in red above) I am linking an article on what happens when a NARCISSIST get angry.
Not recommending anyone read the entire article...I think the picture on the link says it all.

http://pantslessbear.com/2016/01/11/when-a-narcissist-gets-angry/

At the end of the day, lots of people have their dreams dashed....at the end of the day, HIS ACTIONS ARE HIS OWN.

There were positive comments from past students of his, not just made up by him. This guy absolutely knew how to interact with others, probably through imitation rather than empathy and innate social understanding.
Thanks for the info. I don't use my LinkedIn and I dare not even type the site in, because my email gets a blizzard of crap from the site when I do.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Well at his last hearing, there were updates all over the place starting about 2 hours before his hearing. So far there is nothing on Facebook, WCIA, News-Gazette or the Twitter pages regarding the hearing or the environment at the courthouse.

This guy is complicated, not as simple as introversion or antisocial. He sought out contact with others - I am guessing only SOME of his interactions with others was not wanted/sought. Other types of interactions were most definitely desired by him.

It would be fascinating to do a session or two with him - he has many outgoing confident traits yet a deep dark private side. Throw in high intelligence, probably low emotional intelligence, bit of narcissism and probably a level of hatred or disrespect for females. Dangerous dangerous dangerous urgh.
I agree strangeworld. It's hard to remember how incredibly complex a human being is. With many layers of thoughts, feelings, compulsions, fears etc. It's a rare beast that is all in for good or bad.

Here we go

[video=twitter;882684478421946368]https://twitter.com/WCIA3Kaitlyn/status/882684478421946368[/video]

It's so funny how different people view the same thing in such different ways. I see groupings of windmills as art, the varied patterns of spinning are hypnotizing. Some are exactly the same, some are in the opposite direction, some are horizontal, some vertical...I find windmill farms therapeutic to watch.
Yes, but to me from a distance it looks like the hills have things crawling all over them.

Yep, he has layers. What I find interesting is that he was very open about alot of his desires - no fear of people in his day to day life finding out about at least some of his desires, life choices, etc. He wasn't sneaking around under complicated aliases, he was on dating sites that some people he knew would have come across. He was public with his open relationship status. Whilst sexuality is accepted as more fluid nowadays, I haven't seen anything yet that shows he was worried about what others thought. I think his online activity was all about him seeking a reaction in himself - its hard to say if he is a true psychopath/sociopath, but I think his affect is definitely restricted and he was seeking something to trigger it.

No argument here. "I think his online activity was all about him" tooo!!! He wouldn't be the first or the last academician brought down by their online comments/persona. (Not the reputation any university would want from someone in their programs, I would think.)

It's so funny how different people view the same thing in such different ways. I see groupings of windmills as art, the varied patterns of spinning are hypnotizing. Some are exactly the same, some are in the opposite direction, some are horizontal, some vertical...I find windmill farms therapeutic to watch.

Interesting to say the least! Actually, the feeling I get from many windmills is extremely similar to how I feel in art museums. Now, I love art, and I am a regular in our many local museums or art exhibitions... the discomfort is there though... yet I can't stay away.

I'm odd, I know.

LOREMLPSUM My husband just said, "Informative pics!" You go girl!
So, back to the proximity of the Cement Plant to the apartment building. BC could literally sit in his living room, car or walk-the-dog
every single day and see whether or not LE was searching the plant??
Hmm, Maybe I've seen and read too many investigations...but this looks just "ominous on steroids." What are the chances?

Nikki Francis-Coslovich was found dead in the roof of her Mildura home

He was a roofer sometime, therefore my thoughts.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eight-days-toddler-2-found.html#ixzz4lzNolGfi

[video=twitter;882689764104839169]https://twitter.com/WCIA3Eades/status/882689764104839169[/video]

[video=twitter;882690052173811712]https://twitter.com/WCIA3Kaitlyn/status/882690052173811712[/video]

I unfortunately have to leave the computer so hopefully others will be taking care of updates!

ETA: I see you're on it liltexans! :)

Is it just me or does anyone find the professors statement a bit inappropriate?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are reporters allowed to be in the courtroom today?

Is it just me or does anyone find the professors statement a bit inappropriate?
Yes. Besides he taught/worked with him 4 years ago. Alot can happen to someone mentally in that time. Everyone that knew him probably would feel this way. This guy functioned pretty highly. This seems like a cya type of release.

I have to go to work. I wonder what I will check in to in 3 hours..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member