Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long would identification of vital body parts take from DNA ? I hate asking this question but things just aren't adding up.

How do you do that drawing- on - the - map thing?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Take a screenshot. Then gallery, edit, decoration, draw... on my phone at least. Every phone will be a bit different. If you're existing phone doesn't have that option, there are free apps that let you edit and draw on photos.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How long would identification of vital body parts take from DNA ? I hate asking this question but things just aren't adding up.
It's been almost 4 weeks since she was kidnapped. On top of that, he may have done something that would make it more difficult for law enforcement to make an ID. But I'm sure they've already gathered DNA from her father and her apartment so at least they have something to compare remains with? [emoji17]

Hi everyone! A question.....Did BC name come out to the media when he was arrested? Or did it come out publicly before the arrest - when they were looking for car/found car/questioned him? Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone! A question.....Did BC name come out to the media when he was arrested? Or did it come out publicly before the arrest - when they were looking for car/found car/questioned him? Thanks in advance!

His name was released upon his arrest.

Surely his lawyers advised him to plead not guilty? Have his lawyers by now listened to the audio of BC explaining how he kidnapped YY and have determined that it is not very damaging, can be refuted, etc? Have they looked at the reports of what was found in the car/apartment, on his phone and computer, etc? The Brunos must have reason to believe that they can get him out of this, I would assume. Can someone with a better legal understanding than me weigh in please?

No defendant would plead guilty at this stage. Even if lawyers personally think him guilty it's irrelevant. The state still needs to prove the case. Plus his lawyers have a decent argument of getting the case out of federal court (and potential death penalty). Lawyers simply have not had time to go through the case. I can't think of any case where defendant pled guilty a few days after arrest.

Also, his current charge now is something that may be hard to prove. It may end up being easy to prove murder than kidnapping on its own. The video shows her getting in the car voluntarily and there is no evidence of force, though the inference of deceit is strong. Of course, as I wrote a while back the circumstantial evidence in this case is extremely strong but it is probably stronger for a murder conviction than kidnapping alone. I still think he's guilty of kidnapping, it's just that this case will get so much easier to prosecute once they find the body.

Thanks mrsobrien. Just trying to catch up on this case. Wasn't sure if media were aware of him at the start (or maybe they were but just unable to report about it). Thanks!

FBI announced they found the car on Wednesday, July 28th. Would not release any information, including whom owned the car or where it was found.

On Friday, two days later, FBI and UIUC police were at an apartment complex in Champaign. Once that news hit facebook, I'd say it was less than an hour before the FBI released a statement of who they arrested for the kidnapping.

Before that, law enforcement released the video of her getting into the car. That's about it. No one in the general public knew anything. Most of us assumed it wasn't a current local.

Okay! Calling on LOREMLPSUM, the gal with the map magic.:loveyou: But, my observation is for everyone.
BC said, "she freaked out in my car." This was ESSENTIAL TRUTH necessary for BC to continue his deception!!. In every tale he tells, he always leaves a little truth. He had to be wondering if a "forensic & luminol assisted" inspection done on his vehicle, would reveal anything. So he did a "preemptive strike by saying she "freaked out"/PANICKED in his vehicle. He would have to "explain why any saliva, blood, hair (with bulb still in tact)" would be in his vehicle. FREAKED OUT (to me) implies more than just saying, I am politely asking you to pull over and let me exit the vehicle. (get to your point, IQ) LE said the vehicle was cleaned on the passenger side.....really cleaned. Where and how would he "really clean" a vehicle and still not trigger a pinging on another cell tower, ie keeping him in the same area. Would it surprise anyone that if you look
"catty corner" from his apartment at 2403 W. Springfield, you can see Auto Bath Systems at 2208 W.
Springfield....Uh huh, a carwash only 400 feet from his apartment!! It has all the items he would need for cleaning and strong of vacuuming his floor board and between seats, a place to discard any items left in the car, and NOT STAND OUT in the process. I wonder if all the stores in the little strip mall have had their surveillance photos pulled to see if we can see his car being cleaned?? And it should be relatively easy...because we know it would have to be on Friday, June 9th, after 3PM and before the FBI checked the car on June 12th. Or, he used the car wash on June 12th, panicking that he was now in the cross hairs of the FBI and did the deep cleaning before the warrant on June 15th. Remember, I said this guy "hides in plain sight." The carwash appears to be a do-it-yourself, coin operated facility.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...d07dea162e0638!8m2!3d40.1133998!4d-88.2852425
That the best I've got so far. Maybe y'all can come up with more. IQ

FBI announced they found the car on Wednesday, July 28th. Would not release any information, including whom owned the car or where it was found.

On Friday, two days later, FBI and UIUC police were at an apartment complex in Champaign. Once that news hit facebook, I'd say it was less than an hour before the FBI released a statement of who they arrested for the kidnapping.

Thanks for the info! So strange he was questioned and then went to that walk. So arrogant IMO if he is guilty of anything. I would be scared out of my mind whether I was guilty or not to be questioned in such a case and show up for a very public event. Takes a lot of nerve IMO

Okay! Calling on LOREMLPSUM, the gal with the map magic.:loveyou: But, my observation is for everyone.
BC said, "she freaked out in my car." This was ESSENTIAL TRUTH necessary for BC to continue his deception!!. In every tale he tells, he always leaves a little truth. He had to be wondering if a "forensic & luminol assisted" inspection done on his vehicle, would reveal anything. So he did a "preemptive strike by saying she "freaked out"/PANICKED in his vehicle. He would have to "explain why any saliva, blood, hair (with bulb still in tact)" would be in his vehicle. FREAKED OUT (to me) implies more than just saying, I am politely asking you to pull over and let me exit the vehicle. (get to your point, IQ) LE said the vehicle was cleaned on the passenger side.....really cleaned. Where and how would he "really clean" a vehicle and still not trigger a pinging on another cell tower, ie keeping him in the same area. Would it surprise anyone that if you look
"catty corner" from his apartment at 2403 W. Springfield, you can see Auto Bath Systems at 2208 W.
Springfield....Uh huh, a carwash only 400 feet from his apartment!! It has all the items he would need for cleaning and strong of vacuuming his floor board and between seats, a place to discard any items left in the car, and NOT STAND OUT in the process. I wonder if all the stores in the little strip mall have had their surveillance photos pulled to see if we can see his car being cleaned?? And it should be relatively easy...because we know it would have to be on Friday, June 9th, after 3PM and before the FBI checked the car on June 12th. Or, he used the car wash on June 12th, panicking that he was now in the cross hairs of the FBI and did the deep cleaning before the warrant on June 15th. Remember, I said this guy "hides in plain sight." The carwash appears to be a do-it-yourself, coin operated facility.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...d07dea162e0638!8m2!3d40.1133998!4d-88.2852425
That the best I've got so far. Maybe y'all can come up with more. IQ

Wow, great sleuthing! I wonder if the police did check surveillance there...

Maybe im reading into this too much but she seems to be " his submissive" by appearance.she seems to deferring to his very demeanor.. No judgement on alternative lifestyles..could simply be low self esteem she looks zombie like..at vigil? Odd.just my view

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Ok, this is just really big speculation. A scenario....
YY gets out of the bus, misses the next bus...BC shows up....
He asks her questions, "do you need a ride, are you lost, can I help?"
She says she is on her way to sign a lease for an apartment....he say "wait! I have a great apartment I am moving out of" "let me show it to you" - "rent is so much better" blah blah blah
This makes her feel comfortable enough to go to his apartment after trusting him, etc. Maybe that is why there is not witnesses to a struggle to get her into his apartment?? Maybe this has all been brought up already (I am sure!) - but I am just catching up to this case and this came to my mind. Trying to figure out how in broad daylight he was able to get her into his apartment. Thoughts?

Maybe im reading into this too much but she seems to be " his submissive" by appearance.she seems to deferring to his very demeanor.. No judgement on alternative lifestyles..could simply be low self esteem she looks zombie like..at vigil? Odd.just my view

Could be, but she looks odd to me....like she knows something bad and is going along with it reluctantly. But that is just my opinion of how it looks

Public trial will be our best take of him, motives etc..my antennas are up. Something feels wrong to simple

:gasp: I mean, I've been around Websleuths for something like ten years, and I swear, this is one of the most bat***** crazy cases I've ever followed. His car had already been seized and searched and he decides to not just attend the victim's vigil but spent it commenting on other potential victims to the woman who was with him? Really? No, really?!?!?! Aside from that just being so beyond psycho that I haven't even a word for it, he sure is a dummy for someone with the intellectual chops for a physics Ph.D. program! I mean, every time I OMG about this case, I just start OMGing even more. Mr. Skigirl is even wanting to know what's happening at this point despite the fact that he generally greatly disapproves of my activities here. You cannot make this stuff up!

<modsnip>:hills::panic:
Havent read all case info. Has the poor womans body been found? Having same gut thing as that man claiming the murder of dear jon benet..sick person

To me, she looks like she could vomit at any second. Think...he's grabbing her, telling her the horrors of his deeds, most likely threatening her very life...right there in public. I cannot imagine.

Any confirmation on her assisting police?

Is it true that defense lawyers do not ask and do not want to hear if their client is guilty of a crime? If so, how so they avoid it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya