Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean his profile on fetsite...is there a contact on that forum that looks like chinese artist sketch..sorryAll thought provoking thanj yiu
Why do y'all think the FBI waited a full day from gathering the audio evidence to arrest him? My first inclination is to think, wow they put that poor girl in danger. Probably not because I'm sure they had eyes and ears everywhere. But still, what could the reasoning be in waiting for the arrest?
Partner? Was she at partners residence?
Seems odd that he “bragged” so many details to an informant yet still said nothing about where the body is… surely the informant asked, “…and then, what did you do with her body?” How did he respond, “Sorry babe, I can’t tell you about that part,” or what? So many weird things still unclear in this case…
Did he really take her back to his apt. or is that a lie/fantasy?
Did he kill her very quickly, or was she alive for hours/days?
I tend to agree with those who think he took video of YZ’s end and that’s how LE is so certain of her demise. Did he upload video to any sites (perhaps dark Web)?
Anyone know what sort of access to the Web, if any, BC will have in prison awaiting trial? It’s been such a crucial part of his being & existence… (also wonder if they have him on suicide watch?)
...and curious about any more activity at the abandoned factory today? (or maybe just a red herring)

…just random musings.

Are you talking about me? ("Has that forum member page been accessed?")

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

I have been lurking for a while and following this thread closely as it's fairly close to my location.
There has been a lot of speculation about where BC took LZ. BC had an open relationship and a big fetish...I would venture to guess he had met other women for consensual acts. Where did he meet them? I think he took LZ there as it was familiar to him (motel possibly?). If he had taken her to his apartment, and I don't believe he ever did, then someone would have had to hear something. Even if he got her into his apartment unseen, someone had to have heard a struggle of some sort. He is a sicko--he would have gotten off on her struggle--there's no way he would have subdued her to the point necessary to engage in any type of act in his apartment without being caught.
After killing her and disposing of her body, he went back to his apartment to clean up and used the story of her being there as an explanation for why her DNA would be present. Just like he said she panicked in his car and he let her out...she likely did panic and he said that in case LE had video surveillance indicating this.
His "confession" is laced with lies to attempt to explain away reasons for evidence against him. I think LE knows exactly what happened and when evidence is revealed the entire scenario will be more simple than everyone is trying to make it.
I also think he has done this before. His arrogance and demeanor are those of someone who is confident he is getting away with it...the confidence of someone who has gotten away with it before.
JMO! ☺️

I don't think screaming or her fighting would be the exciting to him. Subduing her and seeing tied and gagged would have been the excitement. She was a small Asian girl. It would not be difficult for a fit, 6ft man to subdue her very easily.

Okay! Calling on LOREMLPSUM, the gal with the map magic.:loveyou: But, my observation is for everyone.
BC said, "she freaked out in my car." This was ESSENTIAL TRUTH necessary for BC to continue his deception!!. In every tale he tells, he always leaves a little truth. He had to be wondering if a "forensic & luminol assisted" inspection done on his vehicle, would reveal anything. So he did a "preemptive strike by saying she "freaked out"/PANICKED in his vehicle. He would have to "explain why any saliva, blood, hair (with bulb still in tact)" would be in his vehicle. FREAKED OUT (to me) implies more than just saying, I am politely asking you to pull over and let me exit the vehicle. (get to your point, IQ) LE said the vehicle was cleaned on the passenger side.....really cleaned. Where and how would he "really clean" a vehicle and still not trigger a pinging on another cell tower, ie keeping him in the same area. Would it surprise anyone that if you look
"catty corner" from his apartment at 2403 W. Springfield, you can see Auto Bath Systems at 2208 W.
Springfield....Uh huh, a carwash only 400 feet from his apartment!! It has all the items he would need for cleaning and strong of vacuuming his floor board and between seats, a place to discard any items left in the car, and NOT STAND OUT in the process. I wonder if all the stores in the little strip mall have had their surveillance photos pulled to see if we can see his car being cleaned?? And it should be relatively easy...because we know it would have to be on Friday, June 9th, after 3PM and before the FBI checked the car on June 12th. Or, he used the car wash on June 12th, panicking that he was now in the cross hairs of the FBI and did the deep cleaning before the warrant on June 15th. Remember, I said this guy "hides in plain sight." The carwash appears to be a do-it-yourself, coin operated facility.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...d07dea162e0638!8m2!3d40.1133998!4d-88.2852425
That the best I've got so far. Maybe y'all can come up with more. IQ
There is the coin operated car wash and vacuums catty corner from his apartment. Maybe 5 minutes North on Country Fair Drive and Bradley, there is a full service detail shop.

It's not unusual seeing people cleaning the interior of their car out in the parking lot of an apartment complex. But to wash the exterior, hed need to go to a carwash. Unless he just used wipes of some sort? Like Clorox wipes or some regular household cleaner.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IQuestion, I am an alum of UIUC, but have been gone for 30 years.

When I was there, Boneyard was a verrrrrry shallow creek (I mean less than six inches deep, if that) with little water "flow" at this time of the year, unless it had rained A LOT all at once. (I lived literally 50 feet from it one summer) It was also nasty back then; you could literally smell it sometimes.

I don't even remember it going all the way to 4th street (several blocks before Goodwin) above ground. I think what shows on the map on the Engineering Campus and behind Loomis is either a diversion, or somehow manmade or assisted. I suspect that the enhancements were made as part of the beautification and expansion of the Engineering Campus when the Beckmann super computer Lab was built.

I hope they cleaned it up as well....gagging remembering what we called "The Stench" emanating up to my second floor apartment.

Other CU folks, is that correct?

There is the coin operated car wash and vacuums catty corner from his apartment. Maybe 5 minutes North on Country Fair Drive and Bradley, there is a full service detail shop.

It's not unusual seeing people cleaning the interior of their car out in the parking lot of an apartment complex. But to wash the exterior, hed need to go to a carwash. Unless he just used wipes of some sort? Like Clorox wipes or some regular household cleaner.

We don't know if LE have statements from people in his complex who saw him doing that. They well could have.

Posts alluding to prison rape have been removed. It is a form of violence and Websleuths does not condone violence in any way.

:tyou:

I own a non-water tight classic car. I use a product that sprays on and wipes off.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Meguiar-...75035&wl11=online&wl12=23565889&wl13=&veh=sem

IQuestion, I am an alum of UIUC, but have been gone for 30 years.

When I was there, Boneyard was a verrrrrry shallow creek (I mean less than six inches deep, if that) with little water "flow" at this time of the year, unless it had rained A LOT all at once. (I lived literally 50 feet from it one summer) It was also nasty back then; you could literally smell it sometimes.

I don't even remember it going all the way to 4th street (several blocks before Goodwin) above ground. I think what shows on the map on the Engineering Campus and behind Loomis is either a diversion, or somehow manmade or assisted. I suspect that the enhancements were made as part of the beautification and expansion of the Engineering Campus when the Beckmann super computer Lab was built.

I hope they cleaned it up as well....gagging remembering what we called "The Stench" emanating up to my second floor apartment.

Other CU folks, is that correct?
Boneyard Creek Restoration was a big project a few years back.
c2276eed4d94d68c8af2a4e1d882201b.jpg
333d61539fb980cd4e4e6fc7d8b569ee.jpg
1ef1fb19d06832fa1b41dec4848b190f.jpg
d506d4f8eb5c6cac7928ae7f967c704b.jpg
0731845cfab6029a21f837b60c03bd8f.jpg

I wonder if the defense strategy will be that it was all a fantasy.
That HE didn't actually abduct her, it was just a fantasy...
That he told it to someone who shares similar fantasies...
Maybe made it up to impress them.
Unless they get the recordings suppressed they will have to explain them somehow after all.

I wonder if the defense strategy will be that it was all a fantasy.
That HE didn't actually abduct her, it was just a fantasy...
That he told it to someone who shares similar fantasies...
Maybe made it up to impress them.
Unless they get the recordings suppressed they will have to explain them somehow after all.

Yes. I think that is what he will claim.

Horrible story..heart goes to family and friends..rest in paradise ying. To all slueths: you rock. Much insight from your indepth research,verified intel,educations..locations..your various logical scenarios.mrsobrien hats off..hope to become fluent and versed in better comments. 🌙 all..God bless

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

I've a question re the possibility that he is withholding the whereabouts of YZ in order to use that as a plea bargain for a lighter sentence: If that is the advice given to him by his attorneys, would that make the attorneys not only immoral, but also criminal? I mean, imagine the attorney says to the defendant: "Don't tell where the victim is now. Keep that until when you are sentenced, so we can use that for exchange of a lighter sentence."

I know we cannot sleuth the wife, but does anyone know if she was local at the time? Thinking if he would have possibly felt rushed to hide evidence if she was home or if she was out of town he may have felt he had more time to handle hiding anything. I do not buy that he took her back home, but still I assume he would have the vehicle and his clothing to handle. Just trying to think of where Yingying might be. My ideas vary depending on how much urgency he felt to get rid of any evidence of his crimes. My feeling is if he didn't feel urgency to hide it, he would have taken his time.

From the news I saw LE investigated Yingying's phone pinging from cell towers. What about BC's phone? These days people are likely to have their phone with them all the time. Would looking up pinging for his phone gives us an idea how far the car went around abduction time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adding to that, bank/online shopping activities may give a good idea on whether he purchased any special cleaning tools recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but those are things we cannot access and have already undoubtedly been pursued by the FBI

With other cases, I always contacted my local LE and they told me to who to contact. Just a thought.

In other cases, we have found that LE reads here. If they really get stuck, I can imagine they would. I think they know a lot already, and I am not sure if we are contributing anything at this point. If we had more information, we could help search for YZ.

Anyone know which road is this?
attachment.php

(snip from the surveillance video)

[video=youtube;I-mWC6WezBs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-mWC6WezBs[/video]

Attachments

• which road.jpg
    which road.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 645
I've a question re the possibility that he is withholding the whereabouts of YZ in order to use that as a plea bargain for a lighter sentence: If that is the advice given to him by his attorneys, would that make the attorneys not only immoral, but also criminal? I mean, imagine the attorney says to the defendant: "Don't tell where the victim is now. Keep that until when you are sentenced, so we can use that for exchange of a lighter sentence."

No, that is the basis of defence. The lawyer has to defend his client. He is obliged to, under the protocol of the law. He can have his person opinions, but he cannot let them sway his defence of his client. He comes to his client as an innocent person in regard to the law and the evidence. If he thinks that the evidence is totally against his client, he still has to do the best that he can for him.

Anyone know which road is this?
attachment.php

(snip from the surveillance video)

That is a very quiet street. I have to say that when I was in the US, I was surprised at how few people walked on streets. Where I live, even in a small town, there is always someone walking at all times of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn