Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep on thinking that why did the university not send a report. I have been part of a campus community and there were probably 2-3 alerts a month, mainly for stuff like peeping toms, or someone grabbed a backpack. They could at least have sent a text or put it up on a message board. Would she have gotten in the car if she would have heard the alerts? It certainly would have made her think twice.

Were the alerts in the same area of the campus? Are the alerts rumor or were they reported? Campus is big but if the alerts were from that area, it might have been him.

I've been wondering if he was a reader here in his quest to plan and carry out a kidnapping, or at least after his car was searched. I was certain that he would have been reading here but now I don't know. How could he have not expected he was being watched? Maybe he was confident he got away with everything when he wasn't arrested after they searched his car and house?

Given his internet activity of posting in forums, memberships to a bunch of dating sites, fetish sites etc I think he's absolutely read the forum here - as well as other online forums that discuss missing persons and crimes. In fact, over the past few days i've been kinda searching for him on Reddit. There have been many postings over the years by people who have broken both arms (and a legendary one, for those that are redditors) but I couldn't quite make any of them fit. I'm not versed in the gaming subreddits, nor do i have a list of all the online aliases he used to search a bit more.

Can someone come up with a list of the known (and supposed) online aliases he used? I noticed there's some overlap using the same alias in more than one place...

I thought I was clear about this, but apparently some members have missed the warnings.

Do not sleuth the woman who was at the walk with BC. Law enforcement has not revealed the woman's identity and she has not been charged with a crime.

The only person at the walk who may be sleuthed is BC.

This post falls at random.

I thought I was clear about this, but apparently some members have missed the warnings.

Do not sleuth the woman who was at the walk with BC. Law enforcement has not revealed the woman's identity and she has not been charged with a crime.

The only person at the walk who may be sleuthed is BC.

If directed at me, I apologize, as I never saw that warning. I am trying to protect her, as you could deduce from my posts. I agree she should not be sleuthed.

Mrsobrien - no not at all. What u did was brace to me lol. I used waybackmachine for Amy Bradley's case & im not usually squeamish over that kind of stuff but I can't imagine what you could've been subjected to on that fetish site. One of the thing he "liked" was defiling... I'm eww.

If directed at me, I apologize, as I never saw that warning. I am trying to protect her, as you could deduce from my posts. I agree she should not be sleuthed.

It was not directed at you. I actually hadn't even read your last post. We were getting a lot of alerts on this thread.

My warning was not directed at anyone in particular.

It was something like almost 2 weeks they had him in their sites. The FBI probably had to be freaked out -they probably were fearful of him being around women. I think psychologists argue though killers of this sort mostly never kill someone close to them - Ted Bundy for instance did not hurt his girlfriend - but you never know.

Omg omg omg I'm really sorry you guys. I'm wrong. I jumped the gun when I read that and posted right away. I'm very very sorry for my mistake. Pls will everyone that quoted me delete their post so this doesn't stay on the net as I wouldn't want that even be associated. My complete fault for posting and reacting before reading everything instead of a snippet I assumed was about the victim. I'm deleting my post and apologize again. I never do that crap omg I'm so sorry it's what I get for not reading back. My family is in a 2 hr line at Disney World so I decided to check in here as I'm waiting outside. Ugggh I feel terrible I'm so so sorry.

Don't apologize. You were just trying to keep us straight! - while on vacation even..LOL! Quick rundown: no bond, LE says he "confessed" to "someone" and gave a few details, then threatened them, next court date July 14th, I think. And sadly, no body...

Now get back to Mickey Mouse already!!

Thank you everyone, and LilTexans - thanks so much for your patience with me. Right now I feel half simple and must need a dang drink in this heat - preferably with rum so I can loosen my chit! Uggh!
:blowkiss:

I think I read that Yingying's phone pinged somewhere. Where was that? Have they found her phone?

How can BC afford a lawyer if he wasnt working?

I think BC thinks he is really clever. He looks the smug type. I bet the comments he had made were designed to throw the investigators off. When they say they believe Yingying is deceased could it be to try and catch BC out and in reality they don't know for sure?

So many questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen this referenced, but no links. Do you have one?

Mrsobrien - no not at all. What u did was brace to me lol. I used waybackmachine for Amy Bradley's case & im not usually squeamish over that kind of stuff but I can't imagine what you could've been subjected to on that fetish site. One of the thing he "liked" was defiling... I'm eww.

Honestly, I wasn't offended there, except for BC's profile in the context of his crimes. Otherwise, the Fetlife community seems to place value on responsibility, safety, and consent in regards to fantasy play. It was really not sinister, imo.

I am a huge Die Antwoord fan and everything they do is performance art. They are not into devil worship nor are we his fans.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Just want to clarify,
In no way did I mean to suggest the group DA or BC himself was into "devil worship", I just said the videos gave me the creeps. However creepy, I actually did not get the sense that they worshipped anyway, so not sure why you brought that up. Perhaps my comment about BC calling himself the devil? That came from his screen name choice, Akuma and his profile pic (which just happens to be the cover to DA's next album) is fitting in that the devil (aka Akuma) has a hold on the woman.

Side note, I actually thought the DA beats were pretty sick but I just couldn't get down with the videos or the lyrics. To each his own!

What was BC carrying in the backpack at the vigil?????

He is no longer a student carrying books. No need for a jacket.

Maybe he was planning an encounter with the woman with him.

LE probably had his primary laptop already.

What BC was carrying in the backpack at the vigil?????

He is no longer a student carrying books. No need for a jacket.

Maybe he was planning an encounter with the woman with him.

LE probably had his primary laptop already.

Gym clothing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Specific question I have in regards to some details about the fantasy forum:

The kidnapping fantasy forum was located within that fantasy forum? Did it talk about real life abduction? Is something like that, which may motivate people to commit real crimes legal in USA? I am from Sweden so I am not so sure on laws for there. Is it treated like child *advertiser censored*, hidden in the very depths of the internet (for lack of better term)?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member