Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think bc has intentionally waited all this time to reveal where her body is because the longer it takes to find her, the more decomposition will have taken place and the less evidence of what all he did to her there will be. By now there's probably nothing left IF she was left intact. We may never know her actual cause of death. I can't help but think that because of his scientific knowledge and possible access to certain parts of the university's medical school area if he could have disposed of her like they do their cadavers. It's a gruesome thought, but I wouldn't put anthi g past this particular psychopath.

I think BC believes that if no body is found, there is no case against him. Very simple minded.

I think BC believes that if no body is found, there is no case against him. Very simple minded.

I agree. Nothing about this man screams criminal mastermind. He abducted this poor woman in broad daylight, in his own car, allegedly brought her back to his own apartment mid afternoon at a huge apartment complex, and allegedly bragged about the crime while being recorded! He may be acting in bad faith but there is no evidence so far that he is brilliant, versed in forensic science or police criminal investigations, or have any kind of criminal smarts. Nothing.

I can't believe he's that stupid. Really, his only mistake was not accounting for surveillance cameras picking up the actual abduction. I think he had already disposed of her body by the time he knew about that. And as many have pointed out, if it weren't for that footage, we wouldn't be talking about him now. I feel like once he realizes how certain (imho) his conviction on circumstantial evidence is, he will reveal location, and claim some clinical addiction to s and m *advertiser censored* he couldn't control.

[video=twitter;885879157833519109]https://twitter.com/wcia3erick/status/885879157833519109[/video]

I can't believe he's that stupid. Really, his only mistake was not accounting for surveillance cameras picking up the actual abduction. I think he had already disposed of her body by the time he knew about that. And as many have pointed out, if it weren't for that footage, we wouldn't be talking about him now.

I'm inclined to believe he's shown fairly large lapses in judgement and the video is all we KNOW about and that glaringly obvious. I truly believe if it wasn't that it would be something else. Criminal 101: first thing you do is look for cameras. How many other mistakes did he make along the way? We still don't know what the FBI knows at this time and I suspect they know quite a bit. Government agencies aren't revolutionary and they don't try to make political statements. I believe they have SOLID evidence of something which gives them federal jurisdiction: whether he shared videos privately, made and distributed a snuff film, etc.

One thing that sticks with me is how he went from a lot of activity on social networks to nothing just days before it happened. He went somewhere that he liked better. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the dark web and he left evidence there which we haven't found. Frankly, I'm not going to look for it myself but strongly believe he went somewhere else in the days preceding the crime.

[video=twitter;885883708812783618]https://twitter.com/francisonfoxil/status/885883708812783618[/video]

I'm inclined to believe he's shown fairly large lapses in judgement and the video is all we KNOW about and that glaringly obvious. I truly believe if it wasn't that it would be something else. Criminal 101: first thing you do is look for cameras. How many other mistakes did he make along the way? We still don't know what the FBI knows at this time and I suspect they know quite a bit. Government agencies aren't revolutionary and they don't try to make political statements. I believe they have SOLID evidence of something which gives them federal jurisdiction: whether he shared videos privately, made and distributed a snuff film, etc.

One thing that sticks with me is how he went from a lot of activity on social networks to nothing just days before it happened. He went somewhere that he liked better. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the dark web and he left evidence there which we haven't found. Frankly, I'm not going to look for it myself but strongly believe he went somewhere else in the days preceding the crime.

Add to that his blabbering about the crime and even speculating about other ideal victims.

Just a few tidbits from trying to follow the news conference:

1) thought it odd that only a couple of the Twitter newsfeeds from central Illinois that I follow were even tweeting live posts from the news conference.

2) As far as I can tell (correct me if wrong) neither FBI nor LE took part in the conference; it was primarily the CrimeStoppers organization and Zhang’s family; essentially announcing the raised reward ($50k), and pleading for any further public input as to where Yingying may be.

3) seems at least a little interesting that the FBI just recently removed Zhang from their “missing persons” list — perhaps (and maybe a lawyer can confirm this) it’s simply routine once LE concludes someone is deceased, to take them off a such a list… but still the timing is curious, since they had concluded quite awhile ago that Zhang was no longer alive.

4) I noticed (for first time) that one reporter says there are separate Crimestoppers rewards and FBI rewards in this case; any informant can remain anonymous with Crimestoppers, but must divulge their identity if passing information to FBI.

Yes, SO sad what the Zhang family are being put through...

Thoughts and prayers for Yingying's Family and Friends.

[video=twitter;885894367348760576]https://twitter.com/wdws1400/status/885894367348760576[/video]

[video=twitter;885892825455448064]https://twitter.com/UIPD/status/885892825455448064[/video]

You can really feel the emotion when the family speaks, to got to bed every night not knowing where your loved one is, must be unbearable. YingYing Zhang was so smart and had so much to offer the world, for many many years to come.

To Mr. BC I truly hope you are hating every second of your life without no 5AM gym session, no steam gaming sessions, no fetlife, no domination over your partners.

I truly don’t understand how someone can just sit there, knowing the family is just pleading for their life just even remains (corpse) at this point, and yet he won’t speak.

Coward. Thoughts and prayers to the Zhang family and friends.

Oh, I'm in total agreement with you that LE has solid evidence and that there is a ton we dont know . I was just saying that had it not been for the video capture at the bus stop, it seems likely that none of his subsequent mistakes and/or sloppiness would have led to his being a suspect, except for possibly his telling another person about his crime, but my feeling is that he only did that because he was confronted with suspicion by that person. That could be wrong, and maybe he straight up just had to brag about it. And possibly that person or persons would not have reported him. Just my personal take, but if a friend or family member of yours owned a relatively unusual vehicle associated with a serious crime, and you knew perhaps of that persons sick interests, and the police cqme calling, you would be in that persons face demanding to know what was going on. Again jmo.

Re web activity, you also bring up a very good point. Snuff film crossed my mind too.

I completely agree, and yet many feel that he used his great scientific knowledge to dispose of YingYing in such a way that she would never be found. I'm not buying it. I think he most likely dumped her somewhere closeby, with the same carelessness that he exhibited in so many other aspects of this crime, and I believe it is only a matter of time before LE or someone else finds her, and I believe there will then be more than enough evidence to keep this BC from ever drawing another breath as a free man. JMO

It reminds me of the Karen buckley case in Scotland, the Irish girl abducted from a nightclub, perp tried to dissolve her body in lime in a remote farmyard. He was arrested quickly and records were made available of his purchase of the lime from various hardware shops. He was charged, pled guilty , in prison. (I still hope she may be locked up somewhere, possibly badly hurt, possibly alive though..)

Oh, I'm in total agreement with you that LE has solid evidence and that there is a ton we dont know . I was just saying that had it not been for the video capture at the bus stop, it seems likely that none of his subsequent mistakes and/or sloppiness would have led to his being a suspect, except for possibly his telling another person about his crime, but my feeling is that he only did that because he was confronted with suspicion by that person. That could be wrong, and maybe he straight up just had to brag about it. And possibly that person or persons would not have reported him. Just my personal take, but if a friend or family member of yours owned a relatively unusual vehicle associated with a serious crime, and you knew perhaps of that persons sick interests, and the police cqme calling, you would be in that persons face demanding to know what was going on. Again jmo.

Re web activity, you also bring up a very good point. Snuff film crossed my mind too.

I think he would almost definitely have recorded it on film and uploaded it.. for sure. Good luck searching dark web.. I really hope its found.

[video=twitter;885907579293102086]https://twitter.com/news_gazette/status/885907579293102086[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandalent