Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
20 minutes. News coverage should start soon if not already.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

http://www.news-gazette.com/image/2017-07-20/brendt-christensen-arraignment.html
3cbd7b4294796318245d47bb01dd8f5f.jpg

So..... anything going on? The tweeter isn't tweeting...

Is it live-streamed some where??

IMO BC isn't going to admit to anything regardless of the evidence presented. He needs to be in control and takes great pleasure in inflicting emotional and mental humiliation/pain. I feel the legal process is nothing more than a mind game to him, which he enjoys playing and he'll probably use every opportunity that becomes available to manipulate it because it's in his nature. He holds the answers to all of the questions we’ve been asking ourselves and he knows it. By pleading not guilty today, the discovery process begins. Of course his attorneys intentions are to gather the information in order to develop a defense strategy and to get their client acquitted, but I believe for BC it’s more about needing to know exactly what evidence there is against him so he can compare his mental notes with what LE did or didn't get correct while getting some type of personal gratification in the process.

IMO BC isn't going to admit to anything regardless of the evidence presented. He needs to be in control and takes great pleasure in inflicting emotional and mental humiliation/pain. I feel the legal process is nothing more than a mind game to him, which he enjoys playing and he'll probably use every opportunity that becomes available to manipulate it because it's in his nature. He holds the answers to all of the questions we’ve been asking ourselves and he knows it. By pleading not guilty today, the discovery process begins. Of course his attorneys intentions are to gather the information in order to develop a defense strategy and to get their client acquitted, but I believe for BC it’s more about needing to know exactly what evidence there is against him so he can compare his mental notes with what LE did or didn't get correct while getting some type of personal gratification in the process.

Live now!!
https://www.facebook.com/chinadaily/videos/vb.191347651290/10155386023851291/?type=2&theater

So trial is September 12th. Does anyone else think that's really soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's over now. It was BC attorney. He stressed that BC was innocent until proven guilty. He also emphasized that many people are montrously accused and sent to jail that were monstrously innocent. I will see if the video gets posted. I only caught the end.

The video is still going but it is just the reporter talking and showing around the courthouse.

If you are on facebook, put "brendt christensen videos" in the search and it should pop up. Or search for China Daily.

In a statement after his client was arraigned, Urbana attorney Anthony Bruno said: “He’s demanded a jury trial and he plans to persist in his plea of not guilty.”

I've heard its pretty routine for the accused to plead not guilty to the charges but I am repulsed and angry this moron won't just confess, tell us where she is, and spare tax payers all the ******** that's about to go down. Monstrously selfish, monstrously wasteful, monstrously cruel pig.

Yes, VERY quick! I'm sure there will be "delays" though. Hoping maybe not!

Well - no tweets were tweeted!

Good night all!

And a "pre-trial hearing" on Aug.28; maybe a lawyer-folk can tell us what might happen there...? Is that where they'll ask for a change-of-venue or postponement of trial or some other delay???

How interesting Anthony Bruno's words. BC has "demanded" a trial.

Still trying to control the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members