Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally 'Kitty' and it is only my own opinion and not that of LE , I think the disposal involved some action taken from his knowledge of chemicals and possibly around the subject matter he's been studying for the last few years. I'm being a little cryptic as I don't want to break any TOS or anything but I'm sure you can read between the lines. However, I may be totally running in the wrong direction!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its all in his linked in profile, think is public.. i had a look at it from that persective but I didn't understand enough about his field..
I think there was possibly a bath in that apartment.. but then I think, he would have known a process like that would have taken many many many hours, if not days and he did not have that time..there appears to be no super rapid chemical combination that would produce the result he needed fast enough?
do you think its a possibility?

Kitty has hit on something that has bothered me from the get go. His demeanor. Here we have a college educated middle class young guy and all of a sudden here he is...in prison for a despicable crime and every picture I've ever seen , he has on gangster style " thousand yard stare " face. This is not a street savvy **** for life type. How is he acting like this? Even when YY's mother was crying and screaming at him, he supposedly just sat there impassive. Never mind the fact I can't even fathom a person doing what he's probably done. I don't see how this whitebread punk has not cracked . His life is also probably done. And he sits like a stone? WTF?

Because he exhibits traits of being a psychopath and / or sociopath

If they for sure have him, why isnt he charged with Murder? 1st or 2nd?

Why not release info on evidence in hopes of gaining a tip to find the body. If they have him hooklinesinker, what would it hurt? Not having a body is just as upsetting as evidence information being released to public.

Sometimes, behind the scenes, LE are still working on sureing up evidence to make it concrete and often will put Murder on the indictment anytime right up to the trial ( again my only point of ref is UK law)

Because he exhibits traits of being a psychopath and / or sociopath

I agree.

JMO
I dont think he can feel empathy for others at all and I think he shows narcism traits big time. If I am not mistaken I think both of those traits fall in line with how a psychopath could be.

Its all in his linked in profile, think is public.. i had a look at it from that persective but I didn't understand enough about his field..
I think there was possibly a bath in that apartment.. but then I think, he would have known a process like that would have taken many many many hours, if not days and he did not have that time..there appears to be no super rapid chemical combination that would produce the result he needed fast enough?
do you think its a possibility?

I wouldn't rule it out for sure !

It's his last bit of control, to keep the location of Yingying's body to himself. He was a coward to kill her; an innocent foreign student. He's the same coward who will live with his own lies. He's going to play that he's completely innocent, or he'll end up trying for the insane defense. Most likely not the latter, as he feels he's superior to almost everyone. I feel for Yingying's family & friends. This entire case is sad, and makes me angry at the same time.

I'll try to keep this brief.I don't get to Champaign much nut I was there today on an errand. Having some time I decide3d to drive down Goodwin. I only saw one bus stop so I'll assume that was it. I kinda thought there would be some kind of UHH memorial ? or something but there wasn't . So I decided to drive to BC's aprt.I did find The B building. Facing that building is a small row of garages. Not nearly as many as there are apartments, so maybe if you paid extra you get a garage? But the walk from those to the apartment is very open. Would take some cajones to carry a body across that. One final thought, I worked at a building across the street from his complex. It was called Johnson and Ross. We assembled mobile cement batchers . It is an immense building with many outbuildings as well. They went out of business at least 12 years ago. I looked at it and many of those out buildings are all boarded up. Tall weeds everywhere. Unless the police already know different I would think a search there is a good idea..

I'll try to keep this brief.I don't get to Champaign much nut I was there today on an errand. Having some time I decide3d to drive down Goodwin. I only saw one bus stop so I'll assume that was it. I kinda thought there would be some kind of UHH memorial ? or something but there wasn't . So I decided to drive to BC's aprt.I did find The B building. Facing that building is a small row of garages. Not nearly as many as there are apartments, so maybe if you paid extra you get a garage? But the walk from those to the apartment is very open. Would take some cajones to carry a body across that. One final thought, I worked at a building across the street from his complex. It was called Johnson and Ross. We assembled mobile cement batchers . It is an immense building with many outbuildings as well. They went out of business at least 12 years ago. I looked at it and many of those out buildings are all boarded up. Tall weeds everywhere. Unless the police already know different I would think a search there is a good idea..
Couple of questions. What's a mobile cement batcher? Did you notice any cctv anywhere? Like traffic cams, gas station cams, garage cams, apartment entrance cams etc?

<snip>... One final thought, I worked at a building across the street from his complex. It was called Johnson and Ross. We assembled mobile cement batchers . It is an immense building with many outbuildings as well. They went out of business at least 12 years ago. I looked at it and many of those out buildings are all boarded up. Tall weeds everywhere. Unless the police already know different I would think a search there is a good idea..

The name "Johnson & Ross" doesn't ring a bell for me, but I think this is the same abandoned building we talked some about many threads ago (and at least one person kept an eye on it a little bit, for police activity), but nothing further really came of it at the time, though the proximity to his apt. remains interesting.

ETA: just quickly went back to check, and we are talking about the same abandoned buildings.

A mobile cement batcher is a semi truck sized piece of machinery that allows builders of large cement structures the ability to mix their own concrete on site. A must for people building dams. We sent 10 of them to some firm in China that was building a huge dam. When you're doing a very long continuous pour , you can't be dependent on a concrete company to deliver to you. The unit itself resembles a semi tyrailer when it's in the down position. It has wheels and you drive it to the desired location. Thru hydraulics it then stands it self up about 40 feet tall. It has belts large conveyor belts that feed the mix to the mixing drum . Then a dump truck pulls under and you load it with the concrete. That truck goes on to the pour, while the mixer readies another batch for the next truck. So you get and endless supply of ready to go concrete. The building we made these in is right behind the gas station on the corner of Springfield and Kenwood dr. As huge as it is, because of the weird angle it sits at, it blends in so well. The steel 12 inch I beams we used as the framework were kept in one of the large sheds behind the shop. Even tho Stonegate has a Sprimgfield ave address . BC's complex is actually entered off of Kenwood. After the plant closed it was used for a few years as a parking area for one of the schools buses. I hadn't been down that way in years and since when you're leaving BC's complex you are looking directly at it, I mcouldn't help but notice that it looked as if nothing had been in or around that place in a while. As you're leaving and facing the plant , there is that gas station to the left. Have no idea if or why any cameras would be pointed in that direction. While I was actually in BC's complex parking lot ,I didn't see any cameras. ( not saying there weren't any , I just didn't see any ). While I was there , Just off to the side of his complexes entrance was a guy throwing some trash into a dumpster. So I asked him if this was the place where BC lived. Guy had no idea. I also asked him if there were security cameras and he said . The only cameras he was aware of were trained on the dumpsters so as to catch illegal dumpers. Does anyone on here know who how to call and see if that plant was ever searched?

An update on my previous post. It kinda took some doing but after calling the U of I police, I was given a number for the FBI, who is now handling this case. After calling them I did give the lady who answered what mI thought about maybe searching the old Johnson Ross plant. Not her fault really, but she could give me no info on what or where the FBI has searched. She said she would enter my information into the database.As many have said earlier, it's quite possible that YY's body has been either recovered already or LE knows something we don't as to why it never will be. BUT, if not, well you never know. This is a pretty large hiding area. It's fenced in to keep gawkers out. But it is also VERY close to where BC lived.I remember when I worked there, next to the gas station was a KFC and some of the guys would go there for lunch. There was a place where the fence had been cut, but it looked like it wasn't. They would kinda slide it over and slip thru to get to the KFC.

A mobile cement batcher is a semi truck sized piece of machinery that allows builders of large cement structures the ability to mix their own concrete on site. A must for people building dams. We sent 10 of them to some firm in China that was building a huge dam. When you're doing a very long continuous pour , you can't be dependent on a concrete company to deliver to you. The unit itself resembles a semi tyrailer when it's in the down position. It has wheels and you drive it to the desired location. Thru hydraulics it then stands it self up about 40 feet tall. It has belts large conveyor belts that feed the mix to the mixing drum . Then a dump truck pulls under and you load it with the concrete. That truck goes on to the pour, while the mixer readies another batch for the next truck. So you get and endless supply of ready to go concrete. The building we made these in is right behind the gas station on the corner of Springfield and Kenwood dr. As huge as it is, because of the weird angle it sits at, it blends in so well. The steel 12 inch I beams we used as the framework were kept in one of the large sheds behind the shop. Even tho Stonegate has a Sprimgfield ave address . BC's complex is actually entered off of Kenwood. After the plant closed it was used for a few years as a parking area for one of the schools buses. I hadn't been down that way in years and since when you're leaving BC's complex you are looking directly at it, I mcouldn't help but notice that it looked as if nothing had been in or around that place in a while. As you're leaving and facing the plant , there is that gas station to the left. Have no idea if or why any cameras would be pointed in that direction. While I was actually in BC's complex parking lot ,I didn't see any cameras. ( not saying there weren't any , I just didn't see any ). While I was there , Just off to the side of his complexes entrance was a guy throwing some trash into a dumpster. So I asked him if this was the place where BC lived. Guy had no idea. I also asked him if there were security cameras and he said . The only cameras he was aware of were trained on the dumpsters so as to catch illegal dumpers. Does anyone on here know who how to call and see if that plant was ever searched?
No idea who to call.. but cameras on the dumpsters is a development!
I wonder whether they were there in June or just placed into position following her killing?
I wonder whether there is any way to find out?
I wonder whether the police were notified of their presence back in June?
Cameras on the dumpsters is gold..
If they have them on dumpsters its likely they were elsewhere too..
Did you happen to notice whether any local businesses would be in line of vision of those apartments? That might happen to have cctv- gas stations pretty much always have them, good quality too in order for them to pick up car reg's for the drive aways..?

I dont think they have enough tetrabytes for there to have been a single camera from a single location 24/7 June 9- June 28 incl? Thats just one..

An update on my previous post. It kinda took some doing but after calling the U of I police, I was given a number for the FBI, who is now handling this case. After calling them I did give the lady who answered what mI thought about maybe searching the old Johnson Ross plant. Not her fault really, but she could give me no info on what or where the FBI has searched. She said she would enter my information into the database.As many have said earlier, it's quite possible that YY's body has been either recovered already or LE knows something we don't as to why it never will be. BUT, if not, well you never know. This is a pretty large hiding area. It's fenced in to keep gawkers out. But it is also VERY close to where BC lived.I remember when I worked there, next to the gas station was a KFC and some of the guys would go there for lunch. There was a place where the fence had been cut, but it looked like it wasn't. They would kinda slide it over and slip thru to get to the KFC.
There is

no way to know what they know

We just want to find her so that we can give her poor parents her body.
There is nothing wrong with that sentiment or that heartfelt wish.

Its the healthiest heartiest of things.
Altruistic love is the best kind.

I intend to continue sleuthing this case, no disrespect to FBI intended but no respect for them either if they are witholding information and keeping her parents in deep anguish to further some 'classified' goal of their own.

Let's find her.
We need some mega computer nerds with ability to search dark web and trace Christensen's every known move... he will have left tracks.. but he was clever too so not every eye is capable of seeing them. Need some real cracking brilliant It people..

If we had that, I believe we will find her..

I swear when we were talking about that cement place in the previous thread someone said they HAD seen people there, but those people were not dressed as one would expect FBI or LE to be dressed....if the recent visitor saw it as totally abandoned, what were those people doing there over the summer...

Also, wouldn't the FBI have the capabilities to track his dark web presence?

I swear when we were talking about that cement place in the previous thread someone said they HAD seen people there, but those people were not dressed as one would expect FBI or LE to be dressed....if the recent visitor saw it as totally abandoned, what were those people doing there over the summer...

Also, wouldn't the FBI have the capabilities to track his dark web presence?
They would indeed.
But as sleuthers we can try finding the information ourselves

You'd have to go there to see the layout. The gas station is barely visible from BC'a lot. But as you leave it you are sitting at the Kenwood road. The gas station is to your left but you can only see the back of it. Doubtful any cameras would be pointed that way. Let me cover a bit more about Johnson Ross. If you are on springfield going west and you turn left onto Kenwood, the gas station is on your left at the corner. Immediately as you are on Kenwood is the entrance to the plant on the left. It nearly backs up to the back of the gas station.As you go in that entrance there is the office building on the left. Much smaller. It appears that someone may either be using it or has been. But the plant is further back and the outbuildings are way in the back of the plant. It nearly takes up a city block. If you were in the office, you'd never see anyone from the plant back. Especially after hours. This will sound petty, but I almost can imagine a buncha FBI people reading my most recent addition to their case file and snickering at what an idiotic idea it is. But like Kitty has said, since they don't want to include the public on anything, I don't really care what they think. My thoughts are with YY's family. Period!

You'd have to go there to see the layout. The gas station is barely visible from BC'a lot. But as you leave it you are sitting at the Kenwood road. The gas station is to your left but you can only see the back of it. Doubtful any cameras would be pointed that way. Let me cover a bit more about Johnson Ross. If you are on springfield going west and you turn left onto Kenwood, the gas station is on your left at the corner. Immediately as you are on Kenwood is the entrance to the plant on the left. It nearly backs up to the back of the gas station.As you go in that entrance there is the office building on the left. Much smaller. It appears that someone may either be using it or has been. But the plant is further back and the outbuildings are way in the back of the plant. It nearly takes up a city block. If you were in the office, you'd never see anyone from the plant back. Especially after hours. This will sound petty, but I almost can imagine a buncha FBI people reading my most recent addition to their case file and snickering at what an idiotic idea it is. But like Kitty has said, since they don't want to include the public on anything, I don't really care what they think. My thoughts are with YY's family. Period!
It sounds pretty ideal as a possible location.
I notice you say its disused, would that also mean it would not have a connection to an electricity supply?
I'm thinking electrocution as a method he may have used.
I know the court documents state he stated he carried her to his apartment.. but was that info obtained from the tape only or do they have further evidence he did so?
I'm thinking he may not have been acting rationally because the act he was carrying out gave him some kind of an adrenaline rush and possibly made him tunnel visioned..careless..
If it went down like that, is it possible he hid her somewhere remote as in unoccupied, an urban vacant building..? Somewhere nobody searched because it was so obvious?

The apartment, for reasons we have discussed before and your observations today make it appear much less likely as her final abode..
It was stated in court documents that the act was planned meticulously.
This suggests he had a venue already prepared.. probably torture and possibly more than a single methodology..
He had a plan and he just awaited his victim.

I dont care what they think either . It does not matter.. Forward we go.. even daft ideas worth pursuing.
Electricity.. hmm

It sounds pretty ideal as a possible location.
I notice you say its disused, would that also mean it would not have a connection to an electricity supply?
I'm thinking electrocution as a method he may have used.
I know the court documents state he stated he carried her to his apartment.. but was that info obtained from the tape only or do they have further evidence he did so?
I'm thinking he may not have been acting rationally because the act he was carrying out gave him some kind of an adrenaline rush and possibly made him tunnel visioned..careless..
If it went down like that, is it possible he hid her somewhere remote as in unoccupied, an urban vacant building..? Somewhere nobody searched because it was so obvious?

The apartment, for reasons we have discussed before and your observations today make it appear much less likely as her final abode..
It was stated in court documents that the act was planned meticulously.
This suggests he had a venue already prepared.. probably torture and possibly more than a single methodology..
He had a plan and he just awaited his victim.

I dont care what they think either . It does not matter.. Forward we go.. even daft ideas worth pursuing.
Electricity.. hmm

I don't know if there is electricity present. If I had to guess I'd say not. I encourage more of you guys to drive over to his complex. I can't really explain the layout on here as well as I'd like. If his complex was indeed B then you'de see that it sits at a weird angle from the parking area.You can't just park and be right in front like some apartments. It's probably fifty feet or more to the front communal door. Anyone walking up to it would never know who may be looking out their windows, as many of the apts do face the lot. Jmo but I don't see that happening. Where as if he waited until night he could just slip across the street, if he already knew about how to bypass the fence that is around the plant.

I don't know if there is electricity present. If I had to guess I'd say not. I encourage more of you guys to drive over to his complex. I can't really explain the layout on here as well as I'd like. If his complex was indeed B then you'de see that it sits at a weird angle from the parking area.You can't just park and be right in front like some apartments. It's probably fifty feet or more to the front communal door. Anyone walking up to it would never know who may be looking out their windows, as many of the apts do face the lot. Jmo but I don't see that happening. Where as if he waited until night he could just slip across the street, if he already knew about how to bypass the fence that is around the plant.
okay recapping theories
-he picked her up Presumably he had planned on incapacitating her very quickly.. but not permanently or too seriously, still assuming he wanted her alive for his plan and not dead.
He could possibly have attained this interim goal with a physical blow with an object, a hypodermic syringe, a choke-hold of some description, a gag, ropes etc.. many other theories have been discussed here as well.
Her phone was never recovered, nor was her backpack.
Its likely he immobilised her phone pretty quickly as the apartment owner was texting her when she failed to appear. We do not know whether the text or texts were received by her phone, only that they were sent.

This may provide a time window.. if they were never received he had to have destroyed or immobilised phone within an extremely short timeframe.. less than 30 minutes.
- So he has her in car or out of car, she is unconscious or just immobilised and silenced.. he needs to bring her somewhere for his plan..
Its still daylight. Summer. Early afternoon.

Even if blindsided with excitement at his occupation, he still did not forget to destroy her phone and her backpack.
part of his mind was working efficiently..these items were never recovered.

-He was broke..he needed money and had no desire to earn it legally..
He had a hostage.. what was she worth?
Was she worth more dead than alive?
Was his plan solely to use her for his own warped pleasure or did he also have a financial motive?
If we cannot locate his contacts we have no way to find this out..

The tape allegedly made reference to a struggle..
I dont know how much of the tape was him simply trying to impress the woman he escorted on the march and how much was the truth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay